Former GOP donor says he's using 2017 Tax-Cut money to fight Trump admin policies, elect Dems. LOL!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Former GOP donor says he's using tax-cut money to fight Trump admin policies, elect Dems.
A billionaire hedge fund manager and former major GOP donor is tearing into Republicans, saying he is planning to use money from the GOP tax cuts to elect Democrats.

“I received a tax cut I neither need nor want,” Seth Klarman told The Boston Globe.

“I’m choosing to invest it to fight the administration’s flawed policies and to elect Democrats to the Senate and House of Representatives.”
Former GOP donor says he's using tax-cut money to fight Trump admin policies, elect Dems
-----
FYI.
According to an analysis by the Globe, Klarman has given over $200,000 to Democrats since the election of President Donald Trump, after spending more than $7 million on Republicans and their organizations while Barack Obama was president.
------

:dunno: Why did you ever give to the GOP in the first place?

Let John explain here what BS the 2017 Tax Scam is.

BTW Seth. You No Like Obama, You elected the Great Douche. And NOW!
You No Like the Great Douche and the DOPer/DOP Party? Why are you a Donor?
FFS! Why are you Voting?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Btw...Thanks

upload_2018-4-16_11-22-39.png

But really, the Great Douche is helping YUGE!

FFS! How/Why does the fuck does above happen to the Great Douche in 24 months?

btw: I feel she has real Family Values!

Last edited:
Former GOP donor says he's using tax-cut money to fight Trump admin policies, elect Dems.
A billionaire hedge fund manager and former major GOP donor is tearing into Republicans, saying he is planning to use money from the GOP tax cuts to elect Democrats.

“I received a tax cut I neither need nor want,” Seth Klarman told The Boston Globe.

“I’m choosing to invest it to fight the administration’s flawed policies and to elect Democrats to the Senate and House of Representatives.”
Former GOP donor says he's using tax-cut money to fight Trump admin policies, elect Dems

:dunno: Why did you ever give to the GOP in the first place?

Let John explain here what BS the 2017 Tax Scam is.

there is absolutely no logic in any of that. sorry,

• Banned
This article is from 2016
Billionaire Seth Klarman backs Clinton, calls Trump's comments 'shockingly unacceptable'
This one from 2015
New England’s top GOP donor isn’t a Republican - The Boston Globe

So, this is nothing new, and I had never heard of him
Trump, the gift that keeps on giving!!

And already a thread on it this morning.

LOL! FACTS Matter DOPers. The 2017 Tax Cut SCAM only benefits the top 3%.
btw. Tell us what you got? Everyone under 250K gets temp stuff and pays more in taxes in
5 yrs etc.

• Banned
Every day more Trump voters realize what they’ve turned into and vow to help set things right.

Stage 1, 2, 3 & 4 Cancer diseases are curable. Soon!
And you can fully recover from ALL TYPES!

The DOPer diseases are non-curable. It's just that simple.

Last edited:
Every day more Trump voters realize what they’ve turned into and vow to help set things right.
Our vow is to remove as many Democrats and RINOS opposing Trump as possible
Oof you’re doing a terrible job of getting people votes then. Better do a 180 on your tactics.

It will be funny in a few years when you’re saying Trump was always a RINO and you never supported him.

Oof you’re doing a terrible job of getting people votes then. Better do a 180 on your tactics.

It will be funny in a few years when you’re saying Trump was always a RINO and you never supported him.

It's funny because this is EXACTLY what will happen. This is what happens when people don't have morals or standards and embrace hypocrisy.

This article is from 2016
Billionaire Seth Klarman backs Clinton, calls Trump's comments 'shockingly unacceptable'
This one from 2015
New England’s top GOP donor isn’t a Republican - The Boston Globe

So, this is nothing new, and I had never heard of him
Trump, the gift that keeps on giving!!

And already a thread on it this morning.

LOL! FACTS Matter DOPers. The 2017 Tax Cut SCAM only benefits the top 3%.
btw. Tell us what you got? Everyone under 250K gets temp stuff and pay way more in 5 yrs etc.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:why are you here if you don't know what actually happened in the bill? seems useless to embark in a dialog with someone only interested in a script released by the DNC. yep, I'm getting four hundred a month. I know you're so rich you don't need it. you should just give it to the government since you're so wealthy.

isn't trump the president? we did quite well. thanks though for missing out on the election process I guess.

Forum List

Back