Former GOP congressman says Left has hijacked surviving Florida kids

Never let a crisis go to waste....
Rahm Emanuel

Sad, these children are suffering from further victimization, and they don’t yet realize it.

By the assholes in congress that believe they are being put up to this, yes.

Florida school shooting survivor: Media using tragedy to push gun control
A survivor of the deadly shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, who was previously interviewed by CNN and MSNBC following the mass shooting, told Fox News he believes certain media outlets are politicizing the tragedy to push gun control.

Not the only student to say this...ooooooops

So fox news your fucking favorite news outlet sought out one kid. GFY
Yeah that's what it means.....or you cant handle the truth

In the works is a six-point plan to restrict access to firearms for those with mental illness, a three-day waiting period for rifle purchases, a minimum age of 21 for rifle purchases, expanded background checks, and money for school safety

Gov. Rick Scott organized a series of workshops Tuesday in Tallahassee to examine school safety, mental illness and gun regulations. Scott has said all options are on the table. Students, gun control advocates and lawmakers are waiting to see what he will propose.

While students demand action, House says assault weapons ban is not up for discussion

Ex-GOP lawmaker suggests 'left-wing groups' are coaching Fla. shooting survivors

Just how stupid are these RWers? The GOP has been infested with the NRA mentality...

Doesn't matter anyway Florida legislature voted not to hold talks on banning the AR-15 today. Some of these kids are already voting age and many others before the election this year and many more by 2020. The repugs are done in this state.

Will the Democratic Party's Criminals and Terrorist obey more gun regulations?

demsGuns-C.jpg

Big deal GOP Congressmen say stupid stuff all the time. Why is this time noteworthy? (see Louie Gohmert)

Florida school shooting survivor: Media using tragedy to push gun control
A survivor of the deadly shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, who was previously interviewed by CNN and MSNBC following the mass shooting, told Fox News he believes certain media outlets are politicizing the tragedy to push gun control.

Not the only student to say this...ooooooops

So fox news your fucking favorite news outlet sought out one kid. GFY

People that watch FOX 24/7 have a bleak look on the world. Their minds have been hijacked by the FOX loonies...

He has appeared that way since the beginning. I agree and it burns me up, wish we could track that coach down, as they are playing on these children’s emotions.
Ex-GOP lawmaker suggests 'left-wing groups' are coaching Fla. shooting survivors

Just how stupid are these RWers? The GOP has been infested with the NRA mentality...

It certainly seems like he's being coached

Thoughts and Prayers are not going to cut it this time...

“I think it’s disgusting, personally. My father’s a retired FBI agent and the FBI are some of the hardest working individuals I have ever seen in my life,” proclaimed David Hogg to CNN.

“It’s wrong that the president is blaming them for this.”

His father, retired-

SA Kevin R. Hogg Intelligence Analyst
Worked out of L.A. during early Obama years. Don’t know how long. Found reference there on cases thru 2012.

His younger sister was also interviewed, on CBS, Lauren Hogg

It certainly seems like he's being coached

Last edited:

Forum List

Back