Former GOP congressman indicted on terrorism charges

Can you believe that Ann is Weiner in drag?

ann3.jpg

ann2.jpg

ann1.jpg

Look at the eyes and the adams apple.:razz:

Good grief.. can you imagine the conservative hysteria were this a democrat instead of a republican?

krikey!

You do mean the fact that many are so upset? I didn't post it here because I did on another site. In all cases, the 'conservatives' are every bit as upset as the 'liberals.' The difference is the emphasis of liberals posting is that he was a 'Republican'. Of course, that was after he was a Democrat. In any case he is at best a mercenary cad, at worst a traitor. Yeah, he was also a Republican.

Good grief.. can you imagine the conservative hysteria were this a democrat instead of a republican?

krikey!

the right wing nut-o-sphere was all a-twitter for about two years over Sandy Burger stealing some papers.

I wonder if the wingnutosphere has been a-twitter about a reagan admin official helping terrorists?

the right wing nut-o-sphere was all a-twitter for about two years over Sandy Burger stealing some papers.

I wonder if the wingnutosphere has been a-twitter about a reagan admin official helping terrorists?
According to Kathiane, they are - just not on this site.

According to Kathiane, they are - just not on this site.

Sorry, I think he may be eligible for treason charges. Considering the amounts, it would be pled. But whatever, he's a shit. Clear enough?

You do mean the fact that many are so upset? I didn't post it here because I did on another site. In all cases, the 'conservatives' are every bit as upset as the 'liberals.' The difference is the emphasis of liberals posting is that he was a 'Republican'. Of course, that was after he was a Democrat. In any case he is at best a mercenary cad, at worst a traitor. Yeah, he was also a Republican.

Come on, Kath.. You and I both know that if this were Kieth Ellison intead of some conservative we'd already hear elephant lynch mob insisting that the entire democratic party is a terrorist front. Sean hannity would look like an Enzyte commercial for an entire month. Republicans could have actually WON in 08!

do you REALLY believe that the right would give a Dem the same consideration? I don't. Considering the automatic vitriol and bitterness that dems didn't follow the republican lead into the mid east I think it is not only a joke to assume reps would have been in any way shape or form FAIR if the tables were turned but also telling that they won't pounce on this guy while silently distancing themselves.

Thank god it was a republican instead of a dem or we'd has seen treason applied to the whole damn party. As it is, we on the left won't accuse the right of being terrorists but we will probably point out the hypocrisies for a while.

good job of ignoring my post. :clap2:

You are one person, Kath. I appriciate that you will admit as much about this guy BUT, as has been suggested, im pretty sure the brainiacs over at Freerepublic are busy this morning trying to figure out how bill clinton is at fault and why this is an example of liberal hatred of America.

Sorry, I think he may be eligible for treason charges. Considering the amounts, it would be pled. But whatever, he's a shit. Clear enough?

I wasn't arguing with you, I stated what your position was and that the information is not posted on this site. sheesh

Forum List

Back