former GnR drummer Steven Adler and Aerosmith frontman Stephen Tyler got it on?

Lefty Wilbury

Nov 4, 2003
http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1127&Itemid=52

MS: Name the 3 high points and the 3 lowest points of your career to date?

Steven Adler: Okay, I’ll tell you the best, the best moment in my life, and the worst moments of my life. The best moment of my life was having sex with Stephen Tyler in the back of a tour bus. The worst moment of my life, was when the second time I did heroin was on the last show of the Aerosmith tour, and you know you had those meet n’ greet rooms. And, you know I opened up the door and I’m standing there in my rock star pose, all looking all cool and Stephan Tyler is like, 5, 10, 8 feet in front of me, talking with this girl laughing, and he looks up cause he noticed my presence. And he has the biggest smile on his face, and then he could just see in my eyes, that I did heroin, and he made the saddest face and umm… my heart just dropped, and I wanted to die right there.

Because Stephen Tyler is the greatest person in this whole world, and I love him, and there is nobody in the world like him, and I (pauses) hurt his feelings, and it just hurt me so bad. The best and the worst times were with Stephen Tyler. Greatest person in the world, there is nobody cooler, it, there is nobody cooler in any and every way, that person could be in this whole universe.

Juicy? Gossip? Wait til you read part II. As Metal Sludge comes outright and asks about Steven liking men, sucking cocks, making love to rock stars, smoking crack, and even some raunchy stuff too.

Well, y'know, it's kind of a Rob Halford situation: you never thought about it, but as soon as someone mentions it, you're like "well, yeah, that makes sense."

Man, you're really up on your celebrity outing news, Lefty!

i saw those back to back on another board and it reminded me i forgot to post the steve tyler one last night. the clay one is kinda of a no brainer but the steve tyler one is new to me

Forum List

Back