Former GM Plant Employee: Paul Ryan 'Should Be Ashamed Of Himself'

obama made the decision not to reopen the plant, after he promised to do just that.

The plant is technically on standby, awaiting Obama promised assistance in 'retooling' so that they can keep making cars another 100 years.

Please give us some "credible" proof of your claim. BTW, Obama had NOTHING to do with its closing - it closed under Bush.

Stephanie Cutter said someone lied ?

Now, that's rich.

stephanie-cutter-pinocchio.jpg

We'll put one on Brad Dutcher too.

Just because he said it, Lakhota has to lick his balls and additional two minutes tonight.

He'd have to find them first.

[*Facepalm*]

ANother anti worker thread. Boy why does the GOP believe in lower pay for workers? WHat is the deal?

One can only assume that all NaziCons on this board are filthy rich - or just really, really stupid. OR, does Obama's nice suntan bother them so much that they're willing to sacrifice their own well-being just to evict him from the White House?

The plant got scheduled for shutdown while W was still President.

HOWEVER, it did not close down until Pres. Obama was in Office.

Fact-checking the factcheckers on Ryan’s speech; Update: “As president, I will lead an effort to retool plants like the GM facility in Janesville” « Hot Air

Therefore, Ryan did not lie AT ALL.

Those accusing him of lying are themselves either lying or mistaken.

And the President FAILED to do what he SAID he was going to do.

Ryan was right. The President SHOULD be ashamed of himself. As President, he is not a great CEO of Government Motors.

ANother anti worker thread. Boy why does the GOP believe in lower pay for workers? WHat is the deal?

We believe in the market. You have to raise your prices on the good if you're going to pay the worker more. At the end of the day the worker has nearly the same buying power. :eusa_shhh:

That's funny, because you obviously don't know shit about the "market"...

Fact-checking the factcheckers on Ryan’s speech; Update: “As president, I will lead an effort to retool plants like the GM facility in Janesville” « Hot Air

Ryan was right. The President SHOULD be ashamed of himself. As President, he is not a great CEO of Government Motors.

Ryan lied. Your Hot Air source is...just hot air...

Ryan lied. Your Hot Air source is...just hot air...

Ryan told the truth and YOU, not HotAir, remain the only liar.

"We believe in the market. You have to raise your prices on the good if you're going to pay the worker more. At the end of the day the worker has nearly the same buying power. "
The middle class has been taking it on the chin for a long long time. As a business owner of over 25 years I can easily easily see it. I for one dont look to keep my labor costs so low so I can make a huge profit. Any business owner that does should be ashamed.

A former employee of the General Motors plant in Janesville, Wisconsin said Paul Ryan "should be ashamed of himself" for his misleading claim about the plant's shutdown.

During his speech at the Republican National Convention on Wednesday, Ryan blamed President Obama for the plant's closing.

"Right there at that plant, candidate Obama said, 'I believe that if our government is there to support you … this plant will be here for another hundred years.' That’s what he said in 2008," Ryan had said. "Well, as it turned out, that plant didn't last another year."

Brad Dutcher, the former GM employee, told MSNBC's Ed Schultz on Friday that he was at the Janesville plant during Obama's visit and that Ryan had told an "outright lie" by implying that Obama had been responsible for the plant's closure.

Dutcher said that Obama "had nothing to do with the decision to close our factory." He added that "there was never a promise made...to keep our plant open. That is completely false."

Dutcher's comments come on the heels of widespread criticism from Democrats and the media. A progressive Fox News columnist called the speech "apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech." The Washington Post called it "breathtakingly dishonest." Stephanie Cutter, Obama's deputy campaign manager, told the LA Times that "Paul Ryan lied."

As Schultz pointed out, the plant shut down in December 2008, when George W. Bush was still in office. The plant's shutdown had been announced months earlier.

More (w/supporting links): Brad Dutcher, Former Janesville GM Plant Employee, Says Paul Ryan 'Should Be Ashamed Of Himself' For Misleading Claim (VIDEO)

Paul Ryan’s speech in 3 words: Dazzling, Deceiving, Distracting - Fox News

Paul Ryan's breathtakingly dishonest speech - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

Democrats: Paul Ryan 'lied' in convention speech - latimes.com
Another 40 cents for Shitting Bull...

obama made the decision not to reopen the plant, after he promised to do just that.

The plant is technically on standby, awaiting Obama promised assistance in 'retooling' so that they can keep making cars another 100 years.

Please give us some "credible" proof of your claim. BTW, Obama had NOTHING to do with its closing - it closed under Bush.

GM Janesville plant still on standby

GM Janesville plant still on standby - JSOnline

But as a lying assfuck, the truth really does not matter to you, does it?

Ohhh I see the Scheduled Shut down while Bush was is office was Obama's fault.
If he would have found money to keep it open you all would have bitched about that too.

It's one of their policies: Prosperity through lower wages!

The success rate matches their sister policy of "Trickle down".

GM Janesville plant still on standby

GM Janesville plant still on standby - JSOnline

But as a lying assfuck, the truth really does not matter to you, does it?

In other words, it was SHUT DOWN - under Bush! Meaning - NOT IN OPERATION.

Forum List

Back