Former Gitmo Detainees Help al-Qaida Grow in Yemen

Now that the fucking - yet angelical and saintly - federal government has created mosters out of those unfortunate people , I do not suggest that they be transfer to the mainland. They should be sent back to their natives country with compensation for having being subjected to false arrest and incarceration.

Your first mistake is in believing that WE turned them into monsters.

We did release some of them back to their home lands . . . . and they went right back to their terrorist ways. What part of that don't you get?

Hummmmmmmm

You are really a fucktard if you believe that being incarcerated in Gitmo under those circumstances would have not turned them into bitter enemies of the US government.

I am not aware of all details concerning their capture or reasons for classifying them as terrorists, but I am relatively certain they were associating with and aiding their evil brethren. I believe they were enemy combatants of the United States and free peoples around the earth, just as that creep that's to be tried under our AG's concocted media circus trial. 8 to 5 that low-life dog goes free just as the lawyers for the gitmo guys have accomplished.

You appear to be favoring something similar to the release of all violent criminals and maniacs currently incarcerated in all US prisons and jails after having announced such a release on every fool moon...we know they're going to repeat the violence on society, but we can't hold them for thinking about it since they've been so mistreated by the penal system and forced to wear those identifying uniforms. Poor bastards!:lol:

...and just think of the legal fees it will generate for the trial lawyers!

Your first mistake is in believing that WE turned them into monsters.

We did release some of them back to their home lands . . . . and they went right back to their terrorist ways. What part of that don't you get?

Hummmmmmmm

You are really a fucktard if you believe that being incarcerated in Gitmo under those circumstances would have not turned them into bitter enemies of the US government.

I am not aware of all details concerning their capture or reasons for classifying them as terrorists, but I am relatively certain they were associating with and aiding their evil brethren. !

I understand that inertia prevents you from finding out the REASONS - the FACTS which caused them to be incarcerated.

The Germans used the same pretext to alllow their government to exterminate 6,000,000 Jews. "I am not aware of all details concerning their extermination , but we are relatively certain they were associating with and aiding their evil brethren".

Forum List

Back