Former Fox Commentator, Ralph Peters, calls former colleagues "Prostitutes".

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Peters also nails what Trump supporters are all about. A very good interview that puts Trump and Trumpism in perspective.

You would think his prior comments about Obama would give him more credibility among the right as it shows that he just speaks his mind and he is not beholden to neither the left nor the right. His concern is for the direction of the country. His analysis is spot on.

Peters also nails what Trump supporters are all about. A very good interview that puts Trump and Trumpism in perspective.

That knuttjob is describing Obama, not Trump.
Obama is the idiot who said "I gotmah pen and phone." i.e. screw the constitution and the legislative branch.

You would think his prior comments about Obama would give him more credibility among the right as it shows that he just speaks his mind and he is not beholden to neither the left nor the right. His concern is for the direction of the country. His analysis is spot on.
He lost his relevance years before he left Fox. I cringed every time he came on.

Last edited:

For years his brand of Republican said they would take care of all business. "Give us the Senate, give us the House, and we'll take care of everything."

They never did. Other than occasionally blocking Obama - the only logical thing to do - they didn't do a goddam thing. So now they're wasted, rejected, and many are on the way out the door. Trump crushed 16 of them in the 2016 campaign.

It's a new game.

For years his brand of Republican said they would take care of all business. "Give us the Senate, give us the House, and we'll take care of everything."

They never did. Other than occasionally blocking Obama - the only logical thing to do - they didn't do a goddam thing. So now they're wasted, rejected, and many are on the way out the door. Trump crushed 16 of them in the 2016 campaign.

It's a new game.
You're right. It is a new game.

I didn't take him all that serious when he was on FOX he always came off as over the top and kind of a legend in his own mind but he will probably get a nice book deal out of this.

He was part of the deep state, there are a bunch of fucked up control freaks

Forum List

Back