Former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom goes off on Comey and Obama

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He sums up alot of what I think. It's a small cabal ruining the reputation of those who do a good job. I've gone so far as to suggest to Canadas Public Safety Minister and two Prime Ministers that we should outsource the RCMP and CSIS with the FBI if they will do the job, as they have a better reputation than Canadian authorities and they don't chase rabbits, manufacture threats as Canada does. They've been keeping us safe for so long anyways, might as well pay them for their efforts.

Notice him say about 4:15 in "don't condemn the FBI, condemn these people who have gone way way off the rails here and need to be dealt with severely." Indeed.

It starts with a quick clip of Gowdy and then goes to Kallstrom, it's worth the 6 minutes of your time. Powerful stuff from a guy who knows the agency and it's history well and wants to protect it after his service.

FBI agent took measures to stop Trump from winning election: James Kallstrom

Relax, he has alot of people from the bureau on his side you can be sure about this, not that they care about his opinion he's only expressing his First Amendment right.

I won't paint Mueller with a broad brush, I still have to give him the benefit of the doubt, especially with his history. That one dude with his gf though, those text messages are startling. Furthermore he has been a super agent involved in far too many instances in which Hillary was exonerated. I feel he played politics with the former administration rather than remaining objective, and the former administration probably "helped" him to help them.

upload_2017-12-15_16-16-15.png

Forum List

Back