Former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz Threatens the Chief of Capitol Police

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
With video:

The moment ex-DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz warns Capitol police chief to ‘expect consequences’ if he fails to return her laptop seized during probe into aide who ‘stole secrets from Congress.’

I've seen the picture. It looks like "The moment Debbie Wasserman-Schultz fires her tongue three feet out and draws a live blue jay into her gullet whole."
In my defense, most pictures of her look like that.

Some Pakistani Haji used it to hack in and steal secrets.

But the hag wants it back before you find out.

With video:

The moment ex-DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz warns Capitol police chief to ‘expect consequences’ if he fails to return her laptop seized during probe into aide who ‘stole secrets from Congress.’

I've seen the picture. It looks like "The moment Debbie Wasserman-Schultz fires her tongue three feet out and draws a live blue jay into her gullet whole."

Some Pakistani Haji used it to hack in and steal secrets.

But the hag wants it back before you find out.
It was the only computer with her Netflix password and she wants to watch her shows.

Hollywood police spokeswoman Miranda Grossman said Thursday that the body of 37-year-old Beranton J. Whisenant Jr. was found early Wednesday by a passerby on the city’s beach. She said detectives are trying to determine if the death was a homicide, suicide or something else.

Whisenant worked for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Miami in its major crimes unit. He had joined the office in January. Court records show he had been handling several visa and passport fraud cases.

Acting U.S. Attorney Benjamin G. Greenberg said in a statement that Whisenant was a “great lawyer and wonderful colleague.” The office declined to comment on the investigation.

Federal prosecutor Beranton J. Whisenant Jr. found dead on Hollywood, Florida beach

Hollywood police spokeswoman Miranda Grossman said Thursday that the body of 37-year-old Beranton J. Whisenant Jr. was found early Wednesday by a passerby on the city’s beach. She said detectives are trying to determine if the death was a homicide, suicide or something else.

Whisenant worked for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Miami in its major crimes unit. He had joined the office in January. Court records show he had been handling several visa and passport fraud cases.

Acting U.S. Attorney Benjamin G. Greenberg said in a statement that Whisenant was a “great lawyer and wonderful colleague.” The office declined to comment on the investigation.

Federal prosecutor Beranton J. Whisenant Jr. found dead on Hollywood, Florida beach
Bludgeoned to death. Obviously suicide.

Bludgeoned to death. Obviously suicide.

yes

If she committed a crime, prosecute her. If not, I don't really care. We just elected a guy who attacked a reporter earlier this week. They nominated someone selling influence for President. I'm tired of selective outrage

.....and Democrats really think the American people should trust them when it comes to Cybersecurity? Rogue email servers, non citizens running critical IT??? What's next?

With video:

Laptop = we have it, we imaged the hard drive, here's your laptop back. Two hours, max.

If she committed a crime, prosecute her. If not, I don't really care. We just elected a guy who attacked a reporter earlier this week. They nominated someone selling influence for President. I'm tired of selective outrage

Is this thread about those topics cupid?

Go make hissy fit threads about them and stay on topic please?

With video:

Laptop = we have it, we imaged the hard drive, here's your laptop back. Two hours, max.

So it is typical to give back evidence in an active investigation?

:haha:

.....and Democrats really think the American people should trust them when it comes to Cybersecurity? Rogue email servers, non citizens running critical IT??? What's next?
Anyone who thinks data is safe - doesn't know data (or safety).

You just proved my point. Your side doesn't give a shit about Cybersecurity and exercise blatant disregard for it on top of it. Democrats ought to run on that, "data is not safe anyway".

Anyone who thinks data is safe - doesn't know data (or safety).

You just proved my point. Your side doesn't give a shit about Cybersecurity and exercise blatant disregard for it on top of it. Democrats ought to run on that, "data is not safe anyway".
They "care" about as much as anyone else. And cyber-security is a myth. It doesn't exist. You'd need an air-gap super computer in a hidden location ten miles under ground just to type so much as thank you note and keep it protected. Those days, they never really existed, are long gone.

If you are worried your mommy (or boss) might just be unhappy about what you type and what you browse - don't. As with all forms of privacy - it no longer exists.

Direct Quote from DWS-

"Never forget what happened to other smart asses like Vince Foster and Seth Rich!!!!"

Forum List

Back