Former Democrat Artur Davis abandons Obama

Gremlin-USA

<<< Me in 1970
May 20, 2010
Gremlinville, USA
Video: 2008 Obama backer Artur Davis will vote for Mitt Romney

Video: 2008 Obama backer Artur Davis will vote for Mitt Romney « Hot Air

"On the specifics, I have regularly criticized an agenda that would punish businesses and job creators with more taxes just as they are trying to thrive again. I have taken issue with an administration that has lapsed into a bloc by bloc appeal to group grievances when the country is already too fractured: frankly, the symbolism of Barack Obama winning has not given us the substance of a united country. "

"I wince at the Obama Administration’s efforts to tell states they can’t say the word immigration in their state laws, and find it foolish when I hear their lawyers say that a local cop can’t determine the legal status of a suspect validly in their custody. "

A Response to Political Rumors | Official Artur Davis

Artur Davis is a very capable and well-spoken politician. However, he should be prepared for a firestorm of hatred and abuse from the Democrat progressive left. It's the penalty blacks and other minorities must deal with should they choose to have conservative viewpoints. For the Democrat progressive left---someone like Artur Davis, a black who managed to escape the Democrat political plantation, is a target for the worst kind of abuse.

Artur Davis is a very capable and well-spoken politician. However, he should be prepared for a firestorm of hatred and abuse from the Democrat progressive left. It's the penalty blacks and other minorities must deal with should they choose to have conservative viewpoints. For the Democrat progressive left---someone like Artur Davis, a black who managed to escape the Democrat political plantation, is a target for the worst kind of abuse.

It is shame that a person who stands up for his beliefs and what is correct is being chastised, you have to admire a person with convictions, I wish him only the best and feel he will excel in life :)

Forum List

Back