Former Dem Gov and Clinton ally Rendell says there is a hidden Trump vote

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Ed Rendell: 'Majority of the Media' Against Him, But There's 'A Hidden Donald Trump Vote' - Breitbart

Indeed! They are afraid of being assaulted and bloodied by the democraps domestic terrorists on the streets. Probably mostly older folks and young professionals who want to keep their jobs as well. I am damn proud of my support,I am also not afraid of some pansy ass libtard supporter....they may get enraged but when my 6 foot 4 large framed body steps out of my SUV they shrink away like the pathetic snowflakes they are. Its also why my wife carries legally when she drives the SUV alone.

yeah totally. I used to wonder why fags and antifa wear masks/bandannas at their protests.

It turns out, it wasn't because they are afraid of the mainstream or the authorities but because they are afraid of each other!!!!!

They are a culture of bullies and cannibals. You can't even let feminists/fags know what suburb you live in because they stir the mainstream against you. Imagine if you said you were voting Trump?

I do and other stuff, and I live in constant persecution because of it.

Even if you agree with them youare in danger but if you disagree...

yeah totally. I used to wonder why fags and antifa wear masks/bandannas at their protests.

It turns out, it wasn't because they are afraid of the mainstream or the authorities but because they are afraid of each other!!!!!

They are a culture of bullies and cannibals. You can't even let feminists/fags know what suburb you live in because they stir the mainstream against you. Imagine if you said you were voting Trump?

Where do you live? I live in Western NC and before lived in North Ga and Eastern Tn and never had a problem except once when some pansy fag flipped me off with his window up! LMAO....It was pathetic. I guess he was behind me when I left the grocery store and was too big of a bitch to actually put his window down and yell at me LOL....cracked me up.

Where do you live? I live in Western NC and before lived in North Ga and Eastern Tn and never had a problem except once when some pansy fag flipped me off with his window up! LMAO....It was pathetic. I guess he was behind me when I left the grocery store and was too big of a bitch to actually put his window down and yell at me LOL....cracked me up.
I'm a tranny so they can get to me.

They have no control over you.

Forum List

Back