Former Congressman Reelected In Florida House Race

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Remember him?? I am so glad he was reelected. I think he is a real fighter.

$alan-grayson.jpg

Alan Grayson Election Results: Former Congressman Reelected In Florida House Race

Former Rep. Alan Grayson, a Democrat, won his House race in Florida on Tuesday night over his Republican challenger Todd Long. Grayson was first elected in 2008, but lost in the Tea Party wave of 2010.

He noted Tuesday night to HuffPost that his turnaround is the biggest on record in the history of House. No other candidate had lost by 18 points in one year, only to turn around and win the next cycle by 25 -- a 43-point swing.

Alan Grayson Election Results: Former Congressman Reelected In Florida House Race

View attachment 22363

Former Rep. Alan Grayson, a Democrat, won his House race in Florida on Tuesday night over his Republican challenger Todd Long. Grayson was first elected in 2008, but lost in the Tea Party wave of 2010.

He noted Tuesday night to HuffPost that his turnaround is the biggest on record in the history of House. No other candidate had lost by 18 points in one year, only to turn around and win the next cycle by 25 -- a 43-point swing.

You and Grayson share the same crazy moonbat ideology and body weight, neat.....

Grayson is a true american hero that fights like no one else for freedom and liberty, and against the right wing fascist machine. I wish more politicians were like him.

Alan Grayson had to move out of the district that he was in previously because after two short years he screwed up his district so badly and embarassed them so much that he got killed in the election. There is no way they would have voted for him again. Not a chance.

And the left wing loons idolize him.

View attachment 22363

You and Grayson share the same crazy moonbat ideology and body weight, neat.....

Ah, more of that sweet wingnut bitterness...

:)

remember him?? I am so glad he was reelected. I think he is a real fighter.

View attachment 22363

alan grayson election results: Former congressman reelected in florida house race

former rep. Alan grayson, a democrat, won his house race in florida on tuesday night over his republican challenger todd long. Grayson was first elected in 2008, but lost in the tea party wave of 2010.

He noted tuesday night to huffpost that his turnaround is the biggest on record in the history of house. No other candidate had lost by 18 points in one year, only to turn around and win the next cycle by 25 -- a 43-point swing.

alan grayson election results: Former congressman reelected in florida house race

you and grayson share the same crazy moonbat ideology and body weight, neat.....

$33839.jpg

Alan Grayson had to move out of the district that he was in previously because after two short years he screwed up his district so badly and embarassed them so much that he got killed in the election. There is no way they would have voted for him again. Not a chance.

And the left wing loons idolize him.

You bat crap crazies must stop believing only things that you like. Makes you appear nuts.

Forum List

Back