Former Clinton Foundation CEO Asks For Asylum In Russia???

Even Dale knows that Sorcha Faal is a known disinfo agent. Everyone knows that.

The article he used in his OP was a copy and paste job right from Sorcha Faal. I think this thread was doomed from the get go.

The only thing he has going for him is the tenuous fact that the what, who, why, and where for around Eric Braverman is shrouded in mystery, and whether or not his resignation was copacetic.

Now, to what caused Gavin MacFadyen's cancer? We'll never know. Only dimwits aren't aware that the CIA has weapons that create fast acting cancer. That is the whole point.

screen-shot-2016-10-25-at-4-32-21-pm.jpg

Did Eric Braverman Seek Asylum with Russia?
Did Eric Braverman Seek Asylum with Russia?

What I find hilarious is that I threw that article out for public consumption because there is a Podesta e-mail where he mentions that Eric Braverman was suspected of being a mole working for the Clinton Foundation. So the the idea that he sought some type of asylum given the deaths of people connected to the Clintons this election cycle is more than plausible.

What is even funnier is that the leftard clown posse of Hitlery supporters jump on this and claim it has no legitimacy have been very silent about the e-mail dumps and my commentary on them as well as Project Veritas.

And this is for the troll that I have on "Ignore"...... "MisterBeale" is one of my favorite posters and I look at him as a peer. I appreciate his input and I knew the risk I was taking by posting the link. The fact of the matter remains is that Sorcha Faal appears to be CIA, but it will still post and even take information from other sites that might have a scoop in order to discredit it due to the sullied reputation that they cultivated. Hope this helps!! (snicker)
once again for the terminally stupid here ...

A rumor that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman has sought asylum in Russia originated with a fake news conspiracy site.
Kim-LaCapria_avatar_1444849821.jpg

Kim LaCapria
Oct 25, 2016

Report Advertisement

Claim: Former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman sought asylum in Russia after Wikileaks documents unmasked him as a mole.

red.gif
false

Example: [Collected via e-mail and Twitter, October 2016]

Origin:On 24 October 2016, the conspiracy-mongering web site WhatDoesItMean.com published an article reporting that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman had sought asylum in Russia for reasons presumably related to knowledge he gained working for that charitable organization (purportedly supported by an e-mail WikiLeaks released in October 2016):

An extraordinary Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today says [on 24 October 2016] President Putin was “officially presented” with a Main Directorate for Migration Affairs (GUVM) of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) “file for review” relating to a request for “urgent and immediate” political asylum requested by an American citizen named Eric Braverman—who was the former CEO of the Clinton Foundation, and is known as the man who can expose “The Real Hillary Clinton Scandal”.

Requests for the granting of political asylum in the Federation, this report explains, is regulated by a separate government resolution rather than the Law on Refugees and is issued to those seeking “asylum or protection from persecution or a real threat of becoming a victim of persecution” in their home country for “social-political activities or convictions that do not contradict the democratic principles recognized by the international community and norms of international law”—and though Russia has the world’s highest number of asylum applications, political asylum requests are very rarely granted.

In his apparent knowing of these facts, however, this report continues, Eric Braverman, yesterday (23 October), arrived at the Consulate of Russia in New York City and presented his “urgent and immediate” request for asylum on a visa application—as is “protocol/custom” because the Federation does not accept mail or electronic visa applications from residents of the continental United States.

It wasn't long before the claim filtered up through conspiracy theory-oriented message boards to open social media and fringe web sites, with many repeating the implausible claim verbatim. But the rumor's purportedly shocking details originated with (and were reported by no source other than) the fake news site WhatDoesItMean.com, described by RationalWiki thusly:

Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it.

Each report resembles a news story in its style but usually includes a sensational headline barely related to reality and quotes authoritative high-level Russian sources (such as the Russian Federal Security Service) to support its most outrageous claims. Except for the stuff attributed to unverifiable sources, the reports don't contain much original material. They are usually based on various news items from the mainstream media and/or whatever the clogosphere is currently hyperventilating about, with each item shoehorned into the conspiracy narrative the report is trying to establish.

Whatdoesitmean.com has perpetuated a number of baseless Clinton conspiracy theories during the 2016 election including falsehoods holding hacker Guccifer, Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich, UN official John Ashe, and the father of a physician purportedly responsible for leaking Hillary Clinton's (falsified) health records were killed off by her shadowy operatives.

People that have connections to the Clinton mafia do have a way of dying unexpectedly..of that you have to admit. Braverman was indeed fingered as a mole within the Clinton Foundation when he was asked to step aside and only God knows how much he was privy to and that makes him a direct threat to the Clinton crime family so it's not a huge stretch to think that he might seek higher ground and thus far it remains unsubstantiated and if he hasn't done that, he might think about it. Israelis and Russian news sites reported it...so who knows? I certainly don't trust the lamestream media to give us the news.

BTW, more bombshell news about Hitlery from the National Enquirer (that broke the Jeff Rovin story) will be released next week. They have an even bigger story to release from someone that was a a major insider that passed a lie detector test and his ties to the Clinton mob cannot be disputed....interesting times we live in. I am sure that more Wikileaks are on the horizon as well.
no I don't admit people who know the clintons die unexpectedly. where you get this bull shit from st6op going there
apparently you don't get it ... its all made up once again you deal with non-sense the fact that you believe huge stretch to think that he might seek higher ground and thus far it remains unsubstantiated and if he hasn't done that, he might think about it ... there's nothing to think about ...its all made up .... you idiot !!!! more nonsense from the right and yet nothing has been released or been you being able to point out any wrong doing ....by the way its the clinton foundation not the clinton mob as you try to post bull shit here thinking you nailed them ... there's a reason she isn't in Jail she hasn't committed a crime

You are like the kid trying to protect his dog (that has just killed 10 of his neighbor's chickens)...as the dog hides behind you with blood and feathers stuck to his muzzle??? The little boy proclaims that his dog never left the yard......fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!
whats fucking HILARIOUS is your attempt to try and lie here about what youe preceve what is a fact that's what's Fucking HILARIOUS

what is a FACT ... the clintons never murdered anyone or had some one murdered, or paid to have someone murfer, or sent saome one in a area that the could get killed ... whats Fucking HILARIOUS here you have absolutely no evidence or proof they have ... all your evidence is iinnuendos from bloggers who do nothing but feed your fantacy ... who feeds your fucking ignorance ... thats all you have
:lmao:

What I find hilarious is that I threw that article out for public consumption because there is a Podesta e-mail where he mentions that Eric Braverman was suspected of being a mole working for the Clinton Foundation. So the the idea that he sought some type of asylum given the deaths of people connected to the Clintons this election cycle is more than plausible.

What is even funnier is that the leftard clown posse of Hitlery supporters jump on this and claim it has no legitimacy have been very silent about the e-mail dumps and my commentary on them as well as Project Veritas.

And this is for the troll that I have on "Ignore"...... "MisterBeale" is one of my favorite posters and I look at him as a peer. I appreciate his input and I knew the risk I was taking by posting the link. The fact of the matter remains is that Sorcha Faal appears to be CIA, but it will still post and even take information from other sites that might have a scoop in order to discredit it due to the sullied reputation that they cultivated. Hope this helps!! (snicker)
once again for the terminally stupid here ...

A rumor that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman has sought asylum in Russia originated with a fake news conspiracy site.
Kim-LaCapria_avatar_1444849821.jpg

Kim LaCapria
Oct 25, 2016

Report Advertisement

Claim: Former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman sought asylum in Russia after Wikileaks documents unmasked him as a mole.

red.gif
false

Example: [Collected via e-mail and Twitter, October 2016]

Origin:On 24 October 2016, the conspiracy-mongering web site WhatDoesItMean.com published an article reporting that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman had sought asylum in Russia for reasons presumably related to knowledge he gained working for that charitable organization (purportedly supported by an e-mail WikiLeaks released in October 2016):

An extraordinary Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today says [on 24 October 2016] President Putin was “officially presented” with a Main Directorate for Migration Affairs (GUVM) of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) “file for review” relating to a request for “urgent and immediate” political asylum requested by an American citizen named Eric Braverman—who was the former CEO of the Clinton Foundation, and is known as the man who can expose “The Real Hillary Clinton Scandal”.

Requests for the granting of political asylum in the Federation, this report explains, is regulated by a separate government resolution rather than the Law on Refugees and is issued to those seeking “asylum or protection from persecution or a real threat of becoming a victim of persecution” in their home country for “social-political activities or convictions that do not contradict the democratic principles recognized by the international community and norms of international law”—and though Russia has the world’s highest number of asylum applications, political asylum requests are very rarely granted.

In his apparent knowing of these facts, however, this report continues, Eric Braverman, yesterday (23 October), arrived at the Consulate of Russia in New York City and presented his “urgent and immediate” request for asylum on a visa application—as is “protocol/custom” because the Federation does not accept mail or electronic visa applications from residents of the continental United States.

It wasn't long before the claim filtered up through conspiracy theory-oriented message boards to open social media and fringe web sites, with many repeating the implausible claim verbatim. But the rumor's purportedly shocking details originated with (and were reported by no source other than) the fake news site WhatDoesItMean.com, described by RationalWiki thusly:

Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it.

Each report resembles a news story in its style but usually includes a sensational headline barely related to reality and quotes authoritative high-level Russian sources (such as the Russian Federal Security Service) to support its most outrageous claims. Except for the stuff attributed to unverifiable sources, the reports don't contain much original material. They are usually based on various news items from the mainstream media and/or whatever the clogosphere is currently hyperventilating about, with each item shoehorned into the conspiracy narrative the report is trying to establish.

Whatdoesitmean.com has perpetuated a number of baseless Clinton conspiracy theories during the 2016 election including falsehoods holding hacker Guccifer, Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich, UN official John Ashe, and the father of a physician purportedly responsible for leaking Hillary Clinton's (falsified) health records were killed off by her shadowy operatives.

People that have connections to the Clinton mafia do have a way of dying unexpectedly..of that you have to admit. Braverman was indeed fingered as a mole within the Clinton Foundation when he was asked to step aside and only God knows how much he was privy to and that makes him a direct threat to the Clinton crime family so it's not a huge stretch to think that he might seek higher ground and thus far it remains unsubstantiated and if he hasn't done that, he might think about it. Israelis and Russian news sites reported it...so who knows? I certainly don't trust the lamestream media to give us the news.

BTW, more bombshell news about Hitlery from the National Enquirer (that broke the Jeff Rovin story) will be released next week. They have an even bigger story to release from someone that was a a major insider that passed a lie detector test and his ties to the Clinton mob cannot be disputed....interesting times we live in. I am sure that more Wikileaks are on the horizon as well.
no I don't admit people who know the clintons die unexpectedly. where you get this bull shit from st6op going there
apparently you don't get it ... its all made up once again you deal with non-sense the fact that you believe huge stretch to think that he might seek higher ground and thus far it remains unsubstantiated and if he hasn't done that, he might think about it ... there's nothing to think about ...its all made up .... you idiot !!!! more nonsense from the right and yet nothing has been released or been you being able to point out any wrong doing ....by the way its the clinton foundation not the clinton mob as you try to post bull shit here thinking you nailed them ... there's a reason she isn't in Jail she hasn't committed a crime

You are like the kid trying to protect his dog (that has just killed 10 of his neighbor's chickens)...as the dog hides behind you with blood and feathers stuck to his muzzle??? The little boy proclaims that his dog never left the yard......fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!
whats fucking HILARIOUS is your attempt to try and lie here about what youe preceve what is a fact that's what's Fucking HILARIOUS

what is a FACT ... the clintons never murdered anyone or had some one murdered, or paid to have someone murfer, or sent saome one in a area that the could get killed ... whats Fucking HILARIOUS here you have absolutely no evidence or proof they have ... all your evidence is iinnuendos from bloggers who do nothing but feed your fantacy ... who feeds your fucking ignorance ... thats all you have
:lmao:
quote-the-important-thing-is-that-we-maintain-plausible-deniability-richard-m-nixon-141-61-16.jpg

Forum List

Back