Former Classmate Of Both Candidates: 'Barack Will Smoke Romney' In Debates

419441_511082005588179_2099699995_n.jpg

How can anyone "win" a debate with lies?

Can't... That's why 0bama lost, Shitting Bull....

Well, Miss House, what did Obama lie about?

It's Dr. House, Chief Shitting Bull.

To get you started the scumbag in chief repeatedly lied by claiming that Romney's plan increases the debt by 5 trillion.

Why can't your hero tell the truth?

The real question is what didn't he lie about?

Can't... That's why 0bama lost, Shitting Bull....

Well, Miss House, what did Obama lie about?

It's Dr. House, Chief Shitting Bull.

To get you started the scumbag in chief repeatedly lied by claiming that Romney's plan increases the debt by 5 trillion.

Why can't your hero tell the truth?

The real question is what didn't he lie about?

That's what many credible economist experts say.

Two Social Security numbers for starters. His relationship with Wright, Ayres, Islam.

Sorry bout that,

1. This thread still catching some flak?????
2. Obama got his ass handed to him!
3. I want to see the next debate too, I am sure Romney will out gun Obama again, its really not a fair fight, but I still want to see Obama get his ass stomped!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How can anyone "win" a debate with lies?

Clinton did it all the time.

Please elaborate by giving us some specific and credible examples of Clinton lying during "debates"...
Take your pick:

Bill Clinton's Campaign Promises

with space for writing the date the promise was fulfilled.

1 "Vote for me and we'll produce more natural gas in Texas." - "Dallas Morning News" January 11, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

2 "The West should establish a $60 billion fund to help stabilize the Russian ruble." - New York City, April 1, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

3 "I will streamline the federal government and change the way it works, cut 100,000 bureaucrats and put 100,000 new police officers on your streets of American cities." - New York City, July 16, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

4 "I promise you I will never bash public employees." - "Dallas Morning News" June 18, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

5 "I would want the first judge I appointed to believe in the right to privacy and the right to choose." - PBS, July 7, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

6 "[What] would work is to raise the top tax rate on people with gross incomes above $200,000 to 35 or 36 percent and put a surtax on people with incomes of a million dollars or more a year." - "Time" July 20, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

7 "We should pay up -- and pay now -- the past dues we owe to the U.N." - New York City, April 1, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

8 "If I become president, we will keep a glatt kosher kitchen in the White House." - New York City, April 1, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

9 "Under our health care system, all Americans will have access to quality and affordable health care through coverage from their employer, or if they're unemployed, through their government." - Jersey City, NJ, October 29, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

10 "I want a leaner bureaucracy and more investment." - "Time" July 20, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

11 "A national apprenticeship program for non-college-bound young people so they can get good jobs, fully fund Head Start -- those things are not terribly expensive." - "Face The Nation" (CBS), October 6, 1991 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

12 "To the fathers who have chosen to abandon their children by neglecting their child support: Take responsibility for your children, or we will force you to do so." - New York City, July 16, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

13 "U.S. [NATO] troop levels can be safely reduced to a force in the range of 75,000 to 100,000." - "Europe" October 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

14 "As soon as the Pentagon issued a study which said there was no basis in national security for discriminating based on the sexual orientation of Americans who wish to serve in the military, I said I would act on the study." - Los Angeles, CA, May 18, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

15 "I am going to send Al Gore to Capitol Hill to take the lead in passing our program in the first 100 days of the new administration." - Little Rock, AR, July 10, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

16 "I would bring in all the players within the first 60 days and tell them to develop a national health care plan." - "Dallas Morning News" October 7, 1991 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

17 "The Clinton-Gore Administration will view the support of generic industrial technologies as a priority mission." - Clinton's "Technology: The Engine of Economic Growth" September 21, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

18 "My first priority would be to pass a jobs program, to introduce it on the first day I was inaugurated." - St. Louis, MO, October 11, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

19 "My plan offers $50 billion in new investments over the next four years -- new incentives for the private sector, and investment tax credit, urban enterprise zones, new business tax incentives, research and development incentives, and others." - "Arizona Republic" June 28, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

20 "At the very least, 10 percent of the $76 billion that the government now spends each year on research should be redirected from the Pentagon's research budget to civil efforts." - Clinton's "Technology: The Engine of Economic Growth" September 21, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

21 "We can give you a country again where we are pro-growth and pro- environment. Where we are pro-business and pro-labor, where we are pro-civil rights and pro-civil order, where we are pro-family and pro-choice." - "Portland Oregonian" July 26, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

22 "When it comes to AIDS, there should be a Manhattan Project." - Los Angeles, CA, May 18, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

23 "We can pledge right now that for every dollar we reduce the defense budget on research and development, we'll increase the civilian research and development by the same amount." - Georgetown University, November 20, 1991 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

24 "I want to increase federal funding for research, prevention, and treatment [for AIDS]." - Jersey City, NJ, October 29, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

25 "I support a strong American role in the U.N. and with the European Community to end Serbian aggression. I have supported the use of multilateral military force, if necessary." - "Europe", October 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

26 "My administration will stand up for democracy and buttress democratic forces in Haiti, Peru, and throughout the Western Hemisphere." - (AP) August 14, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

27 "We need not just a new generation of leadership, but a new gender of leadership. This is a minority I enjoy being in." - "Phoenix Gazette", July 15, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

28 "Those who can [after two years on welfare] will have to go to work, either by taking a job in the private sector or through community service." - "Putting People First" Date fulfilled [ / / ]

29 "The United States should lead the fight to slow global warming, instead of dragging our feet and ignoring important scientific data." - New York City, April 1, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

30 "I want to appoint one person, one man or woman, to oversee and coordinate all federal efforts related to this issue [AIDS]." - Jersey City, NJ, October 29, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

31 "A Clinton-Gore Administration will not permit American firms again to sell key technologies to outlaw states like Iraq." - (AP) August 14, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

32 "I certainly will give every consideration to Hispanic candidates for the Supreme Court." - "Dallas Morning News", July 2, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

33 "The old adage 'mi casa, su casa' will be true when my house is the White House." - "Dallas Morning News", July 2, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

34 "All the money by which we reduce defense research and development I would put immediately into domestic, commercial research and development." - "Dallas Morning News", August 16, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

35 "I will elevate economics; create an Economic Security Council similar to the National Security Council." - Los Angeles, CA, August 13, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

36 "My administration will reduce our forces, but maintain a credible presence in Europe and Asia." - "Portland Oregonian", September 1, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

37 "I want people like some of you in this audience to be part of a Clinton Administration, not because or in spite of your sexual orientation, but because America needs you." - Los Angeles, CA, May 18, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

38 "You live in a country that makes it harder to raise children than any country in the world. You vote for me and I'll give you family values." - "Portland Oregonian", July 26, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

39 "If I become president, I will have a cabinet that looks like America." - "Portland Oregonian", July 26, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

40 "After this election is over, I will continue to reach out to the American people. I'll get back on a bus when I'm president. I'll go back and have town meetings, and let ordinary people ask me questions. I will not hide behind the walls of the White House." - (AP) September 25, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

41 "My strategy puts people first by investing more than $50 billion each year over the next four years to put America back to work -- the most dramatic economic growth since World War II." - (AP) June 22, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

42 "With the dwindling Soviet threat, we can cut defense spending over a third by 1997." - Georgetown University, November 20, 1991 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

43 "I propose that the U.S. must take the lead in putting together a bridge loan to help Russia make the transition from its old system to its new economy." - New York City, April 1, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

44 "Middle-class taxpayers will have a choice between a children's tax credit or a significant reduction in their income tax rate." - "Putting People First" Date fulfilled [ / / ]

45 "Vote for me and we'll conserve more energy all over America." - "Dallas Morning News", January 11, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

46 "We'll restore the dignity of blue collar work by guaranteeing an apprenticeship program to every non-college bound student in the United States of America." - San Diego, CA, June 15, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

47 "We will link China's trading privileges to its human rights record and its conduct on trade and weapons sales." - Los Angeles, CA, August 13, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

48 "We'll seek to raise the average goal for automakers to 45 miles per gallon." - Philadelphia, April 22, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

49 "We'll pass a national bottle bill to encourage recycling by creating small deposits on all glass and plastic bottles." - Philadelphia, April 22, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

50 "I will not raise taxes on the middle class to pay for these programs." - East Lansing, MI, October 19, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

*sigh* Details, details. :lmao:

Forum List

Back