Former CIA operative: Trump is battling pedophile network

"Elite pedophiles" huh? Ironical alert.

Rump gonna bust himself?

donald-ivanka.jpg

That says so much more about you than it does about them.
I have 4 kids and often more and I have spent a lot of time rolling around on my bed with them, watching movies, talking on the phone, playing on the computer.
It's disgusting that people like you see something wrong with it. But of course you would, you have no idea what is normal and decent, and what isn't.

You are the Pizza Gaters.
Creepy.

And supremely ironic. Rump going after pedophiles is like Evel Knievel going after reckless drivers.

Are there any pictures of Trump with his older sons around the time of all of these pictures there are with his daughter?

I kind of feel sorry for them if they were not given the same fatherly attention that Ivanka was given....

Are there any pictures of Trump with his older sons around the time of all of these pictures there are with his daughter?

I kind of feel sorry for them if they were not given the same fatherly attention that Ivanka was given....
And then there's Tiffany. If he even remembers her name....

Pogo, you are a disgusting asswipe. Seriously, your old ass needs to grow the fuck up.

I ain't the one ogling ten-year-old girls going up the escalator and crowing about boinking my own daughter so ---- I think not.

Hey, the OP posted "elite pedophiles". What's the first thing you think of when you hear that phrase? He gave me an opening, I drove a truck through it. Sideways.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

De Nial is a deep river.
Where did trump say he fucked his daughter? Seriously, STFU

I'm not aware he ever said that. Hell I'm not aware if it ever happened at all. No one knows that except the two of them, and perhaps the odd sibling or half-sibling with whom Ivanka might have shared a confidence.

But here's the thing --- Rump has obviously worked hard to create that perception. Posing intimately with a prepubescent girl in front of parrots fucking.... posing in intimate embrace with the same prepubescent girl in bed.......... watching still other prepubescent girls ascend the escalator (!) warning them he'd be "dating them in a few years"..... insisting to anybody who will listen that "if she weren't my daughter I'd be dating her".....

Of course, these are all perceptions, not realities. But ones Rump has gone out of his way to create and nurture and make sure they get out to the public. Whether any of it happened we don't know -- what we do know is Rump definitely wants the suggestions out there, for whatever reason.

But here's the other thing.

Other perceptions he's gone out of his way to create and nurture and get out to the public include having a 'very good brain', knowing 'more than the generals', being 'humble in ways you wouldn't even understand', having 'more respect for women' than anybody, generally being Lord God Supreme Superior Being in every area that doesn't involve long fingers, the whole spiel of "John Miller" and "John Barron" and all their tales, and of course being "very rich". Again, suggestions, not realities.

So we're left with this burning question:

---- Are you calling The Rump a liar? :eek:

Because if you are I'm prepared to agree. :smoke:

you people are disgusting. It speaks to your own tendencies.

you people are disgusting. It speaks to your own tendencies.

Really. What "tendencies" are these? Thought you just sat here and told us all this incest implication was innocent. Now it's "disgusting". Pick one already.

Pogo, you are a disgusting asswipe. Seriously, your old ass needs to grow the fuck up.

I ain't the one ogling ten-year-old girls going up the escalator and crowing about boinking my own daughter so ---- I think not.

Hey, the OP posted "elite pedophiles". What's the first thing you think of when you hear that phrase? He gave me an opening, I drove a truck through it. Sideways.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

De Nial is a deep river.
Where did trump say he fucked his daughter? Seriously, STFU

I'm not aware he ever said that. Hell I'm not aware if it ever happened at all. No one knows that except the two of them, and perhaps the odd sibling or half-sibling with whom Ivanka might have shared a confidence.

But here's the thing --- Rump has obviously worked hard to create that perception. Posing intimately with a prepubescent girl in front of parrots fucking.... posing in intimate embrace with the same prepubescent girl in bed.......... watching still other prepubescent girls ascend the escalator (!) warning them he'd be "dating them in a few years"..... insisting to anybody who will listen that "if she weren't my daughter I'd be dating her".....

Of course, these are all perceptions, not realities. But ones Rump has gone out of his way to create and nurture and make sure they get out to the public. Whether any of it happened we don't know -- what we do know is Rump definitely wants the suggestions out there, for whatever reason.

But here's the other thing.

Other perceptions he's gone out of his way to create and nurture and get out to the public include having a 'very good brain', knowing 'more than the generals', being 'humble in ways you wouldn't even understand', having 'more respect for women' than anybody, generally being Lord God Supreme Superior Being in every area that doesn't involve long fingers, the whole spiel of "John Miller" and "John Barron" and all their tales, and of course being "very rich". Again, suggestions, not realities.

So we're left with this burning question:

---- Are you calling The Rump a liar? :eek:

Because if you are I'm prepared to agree. :smoke:
On the View, he commented on how beautiful his daughter was and that if she were not his daughter he would be Dating her, or something of the sort.

People use that statement, as the "he wants to screw his daughter", because everyone knows Donald has never dated a woman he wasn't also screwing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back