Former CIA operative: Trump is battling pedophile network

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FORMER CIA OPERATIVE: TRUMP IS BATTLING PEDOPHILE NETWORK
There is an ongoing war against elite pedophiles who have gotten away with heinous crimes for too long

--------------------------------

People either realize it or they don't. There will be more perverts getting busted next week.
Those Globalist, Politicians etc are going to be scurrying to cover their tracks these pos losers are gonna get caught and the world will find out. Unless they take down the internet before that can happen.

"Elite pedophiles" huh? Ironical alert.

Rump gonna bust himself?

donald-ivanka.jpg

They built a worldwide network. Nice to see it coming to see the light of day and at least some of them being taken down.

Rump gonna bust himself?

donald-ivanka.jpg

That says so much more about you than it does about them.
I have 4 kids and often more and I have spent a lot of time rolling around on my bed with them, watching movies, talking on the phone, playing on the computer.
It's disgusting that people like you see something wrong with it. But of course you would, you have no idea what is normal and decent, and what isn't.

You are the Pizza Gaters.

Hey..you'll love this..I've taken baths with kids, too. We had a HUGE tub, and my ex and I would take a bath and inevitably we ended up with the kids in there too.

And I guaranfuckingtee you that none of us, and none of them are perverts. Pogo, however, is.

It also makes me wonder, in the event he is a hetero..how does POGO view 12 year old girls?

Sexually?

Obviously.

• Banned

Rump gonna bust himself?

donald-ivanka.jpg

I have 4 kids and often more and I have spent a lot of time rolling around on my bed with them, watching movies, talking on the phone, playing on the computer.
It's disgusting that people like you see something wrong with it. But of course you would, you have no idea what is normal and decent, and what isn't.

They just can't stand the fact that it is THEIR HERO politicians they support and love and rally for like Clinton. Clinton raped, H.C. defended the a child rapist, but that worst part of her doing so was she laughed , made fun of the kid and said she basically asked for it.

So now that the dirt is coming out on their Child rapist sex rings they cant take the heat they actually support these sick phuckers...............

• Banned
It also makes me wonder, in the event he is a hetero..how does POGO view 12 year old girls?

Sexually?

Obviously.

Wait until next week these dumb phuckers think it's all a conspiracy wait until we nail the people next omfg I so can't wait. then I will say CONSPIRACY THIS A HOLES> lol

I guess Jerry Sandusky was a conspiracy too huh... oh their little sports king ends up being a pedophile imagine that. Just like the Clintons.

Rump gonna bust himself?

donald-ivanka.jpg
:bsflag:

What, you don't believe People Magazine? Even after Rump's been crowing about boinking his daughter and watching ten-year-olds go up his escalator?

Would you prefer the one with the parrots fucking?

44579006a7bc41f5e7e2e292a1707a7031b4b36a.jpg

--- or mayhaps the more recent nationally televised rump grab?

3940FC9600000578-0-image-a-2_1476058297293.jpg

Yes, I'm afraid there's no way to unsee that.

Rump gonna bust himself?

donald-ivanka.jpg

And you're a man beset with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and short-dick compensation issues are ya?

Had no idea. But it kind of essplains a lot.

Rump gonna bust himself?

donald-ivanka.jpg
:bsflag:

What, you don't believe People Magazine? Even after Rump's been crowing about boinking his daughter and watching ten-year-olds go up his escalator?

Would you prefer the one with the parrots fucking?

44579006a7bc41f5e7e2e292a1707a7031b4b36a.jpg

--- or mayhaps the more recent nationally televised rump grab?

3940FC9600000578-0-image-a-2_1476058297293.jpg

Yes, I'm afraid there's no way to unsee that.
:boohoo::bsflag:

Pogo, you are a disgusting asswipe. Seriously, your old ass needs to grow the fuck up.

Pogo, you are a disgusting asswipe. Seriously, your old ass needs to grow the fuck up.

I ain't the one ogling ten-year-old girls going up the escalator and crowing about boinking my own daughter so ---- I think not.

Hey, the OP posted "elite pedophiles". What's the first thing you think of when you hear that phrase? He gave me an opening, I drove a truck through it. Sideways.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

De Nial is a deep river.

Wait until next week these dumb phuckers think it's all a conspiracy wait until we nail the people next omfg I so can't wait. then I will say CONSPIRACY THIS A HOLES> lol

I guess Jerry Sandusky was a conspiracy too huh... oh their little sports king ends up being a pedophile imagine that. Just like the Clintons.

Don't worry. I'm sure the Weekly World News is on top of it. After all, they managed to hunt down the man who captured Bat Boy. They even showed a picture of the outside of the very garage he was being held in.

Rump gonna bust himself?

donald-ivanka.jpg

Creepy.

Hey..you'll love this..I've taken baths with kids, too. We had a HUGE tub, and my ex and I would take a bath and inevitably we ended up with the kids in there too.

And I guaranfuckingtee you that none of us, and none of them are perverts. Pogo, however, is.
Major creepy......but right in line with the recommendations of Focus on the Family years ago with their commendation that fathers shower with their sons and show them their....er....."johnson" so they don't go gay.

I ain't the one ogling ten-year-old girls going up the escalator and crowing about boinking my own daughter so ---- I think not.

Hey, the OP posted "elite pedophiles". What's the first thing you think of when you hear that phrase? He gave me an opening, I drove a truck through it. Sideways.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

De Nial is a deep river.
Where did trump say he fucked his daughter? Seriously, STFU

Rump gonna bust himself?

donald-ivanka.jpg

They just can't stand the fact that it is THEIR HERO politicians they support and love and rally for like Clinton. Clinton raped, H.C. defended the a child rapist, but that worst part of her doing so was she laughed , made fun of the kid and said she basically asked for it.

So now that the dirt is coming out on their Child rapist sex rings they cant take the heat they actually support these sick phuckers...............
ALL Bull crap!!!

Forum List

Back