Former CIA Director Says Trump Is Afraid of Putin and That Russia Might Have Leverage Over President

It's financial. Due to bankruptcy's, the Trump Organization's only sources for funding (borrowing) are Russia, Cyprus (Russian money laundering) and Deutsche Bank (Russian money laundering).
And?

when is a leftist going to post factual evidence rather than propaganda?

Hilarious if true.

Former CIA director thinks Trump is afraid of Putin

The former director of the CIA said Wednesday he thinks Russian President Vladimir Putin might have some kind of leverage over President Donald Trump that leaves the U.S. leader scared when the two interact.

Former CIA Director John Brennan's statement came just after Trump reportedly congratulated Putin in a phone call on his election win—in what is largely considered a sham election—despite a note from his national security advisers that read, in all caps, "DO NOT CONGRATULATE."

"I think he is afraid of the president of Russia," Brennan said on MSNBC's Morning Joe. "One could speculate as to why. The Russians may have something on him personally that they could always roll out and make his life more difficult. Clearly, I think it’s important for us to improve relations with Russia, but the fact that he has had this fawning attitude toward Mr. Putin, has not said anything negative about him, I think continues to say to me that he does have something to fear and something very serious to fear."
There Is No I in the CIA

Because of its complete failure to protect us from Islam, the CIA wants to re-impose the Cold War, when it got unearned credit for being successful. Even those who talk about CIA conspiracies are contributing to its power by assuming that these fraternity drunks and impractical academics are capable of getting things done, whether for good or evil. These spooks can't connect the dots, they can only collect the dots.

It's financial. Due to bankruptcy's, the Trump Organization's only sources for funding (borrowing) are Russia, Cyprus (Russian money laundering) and Deutsche Bank (Russian money laundering).

LOL! HUH?! By the most conservative estimates, Trump is worth $3 billion. His net worth has declined since taking office because a number of hotels and other businesses have cancelled their Trump branding licenses.

President Trump's Net Worth Tumbled Last Year. Here's What Changed

Hilarious if true.

The former director of the CIA said Wednesday he thinks Russian President Vladimir Putin might have some kind of leverage over President Donald Trump that leaves the U.S. leader scared when the two interact.

Former CIA Director John Brennan's statement came just after Trump reportedly congratulated Putin in a phone call on his election win—in what is largely considered a sham election—despite a note from his national security advisers that read, in all caps, "DO NOT CONGRATULATE."

"I think he is afraid of the president of Russia," Brennan said on MSNBC's Morning Joe. "One could speculate as to why. The Russians may have something on him personally that they could always roll out and make his life more difficult. Clearly, I think it’s important for us to improve relations with Russia, but the fact that he has had this fawning attitude toward Mr. Putin, has not said anything negative about him, I think continues to say to me that he does have something to fear and something very serious to fear."
There Is No I in the CIA

Because of its complete failure to protect us from Islam, the CIA wants to re-impose the Cold War, when it got unearned credit for being successful. Even those who talk about CIA conspiracies are contributing to its power by assuming that these fraternity drunks and impractical academics are capable of getting things done, whether for good or evil. These spooks can't connect the dots, they can only collect the dots.
dot heads?

Sigh. . . . Wow. . . . Did you miss the news that Trump just imposed more sanctions on Russia? Did you miss the news that he extended all the sanctions that Obama imposed on Russia? Did you notice that he refused to exempt Russian steel from the steel tariff of 25%? Did you miss the news that Trump's State Department has cost the Russians billions of dollars in lost arms deals by pressuring potential buyers? Did you see Trump condemn Russia's actions in Syria in front of the whole world during his press conference with the Australian prime minister two weeks ago? So, gee, whatever "leverage" Putin supposedly has on Trump doesn't seem to be doing him any good.

You mean he finally imposed the sanctions on Russia that were voted on to be imposed on Russia a couple of months ago by Congress? Those sanctions?

You're avoiding the point. And, no, I'm talking about a new set of sanctions that Trump just imposed on Russia barely a week ago, plus the ones that he had already extended. Did your news sources not mention that bit of major news?

By the way, did you guys bash Obama when he congratulated Putin for winning reelection? Did you object when Obama was caught with a live mic telling Medvedev that he'd be more "flexible," especially on missile defense, after the 2012 election? And why aren't you screaming about the fact that the DNC and Hillary used Russian-fed lies about Trump to attack him?

When Obama congratulated Putin back in 2012, Putin actually had a competitor that he ran against and won. It was a legitimate election. This time? Putin ran unopposed because one candidate was killed 3 months ago, and the other was banned from participating in the election. That is how dictators run elections.

As far as the open mic thing with Medvedev? It's actually understandable because negotiating a missile treaty takes several months to do, and it was too close to the election for Obama to work on a treaty, because he didn't know if he was going to win the election or not.

As far as the "Russian fed lies"? Most of them were directed against Hillary. Remember Pizzagate and how Flynn retweeted it saying it was true, as well as the fact that some idiot conservative went to the pizza joint with a gun looking for the kids in the non existent basement.

Brennan is certenialy entitled to his opinion but unless he has some evidence he would like to share to support his belief his opinion means no more than any of ours about this. As the old saying goes opinions are like asses everyone has one.

LOL! HUH?! By the most conservative estimates, Trump is worth $3 billion. His net worth has declined since taking office because a number of hotels and other businesses have cancelled their Trump branding licenses.

The Princes Run the Palace

Those businessmen are controlled by their brainwashed Antifa sons.

And?

I'll go slow for you. Due to numerous bankruptcies filed by the Trump Organization, there are NO WESTERN BANKS THAT ARE WILLING TO LOAN TO THEM. Donald Trump is a bad credit risk.

Are you saying that Trump isn't going to be able to pay his existing loans with the aforementioned?

Are you saying that Trump isn't going to be able to pay his existing loans with the aforementioned?
I think the word you're looking for is investor. The bank would be an investor to build a building. Architects and builders do that all around the world. Why is it odd that Trump does it? huh?

Hilarious if true.

Well, we all know that Obama shit his pants with Putin and Putin cranked ol' Obama up and down like a cheap water pump handle, so it IS possible for one country to out leverage us! But the FUNNY THING is that every time Trump tries to get leverage back over another country like China, with trade tariffs, etc., you stupid cocksuckers scream bloody murder!

I think the word you're looking for is investor. The bank would be an investor to build a building. Architects and builders do that all around the world. Why is it odd that Trump does it? huh?

Loans sir, loans. Banks don't invest to build buildings. Banks financial security for the loan is the building unless a bankruptcy takes place, then that bank gets in line to collect.

Loans sir, loans. Banks don't invest to build buildings. Banks financial security for the loan is the building unless a bankruptcy takes place, then that bank gets in line to collect.
yep it's a loan for and an investment in one.

Forum List

Back