Former CIA Director Brennan: “With every last ounce of devotion to this country, resist”

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
BRENNAN: Because for the last 241 years, this nation and its citizens have cherished the freedom and liberty that this country was founded upon. Many, many Americans — brave Americans over the years — have lost their lives to be able to protect that freedom and liberty.

They’ve lost their lives also to protect the freedom and liberties of other countries and other peoples around the world. Our ability to choose our elected leaders as we see fit is, I believe, an inalienable right that we must protect with all of our resources and all of our authority and power.

And the fact that the Russians tried to influence that election so that the will of the American people was not going to be realized by that election, I find outrageous and something that we need to, with every last ounce of devotion to this country, resist. And to try to act to prevent further instances of that.

.....still can't figure it out....the 'party of Regan', a vehement anit-Russian pres, is now working hand-in-glove with ex-KGB agent Putin to undermine our democracy

truly amazing and inexplicable for all patriotic Americans

Former CIA Director Brennan: “With every last ounce of devotion to this country, resist”

BRENNAN: Because for the last 241 years, this nation and its citizens have cherished the freedom and liberty that this country was founded upon. Many, many Americans — brave Americans over the years — have lost their lives to be able to protect that freedom and liberty.

They’ve lost their lives also to protect the freedom and liberties of other countries and other peoples around the world. Our ability to choose our elected leaders as we see fit is, I believe, an inalienable right that we must protect with all of our resources and all of our authority and power.

And the fact that the Russians tried to influence that election so that the will of the American people was not going to be realized by that election, I find outrageous and something that we need to, with every last ounce of devotion to this country, resist. And to try to act to prevent further instances of that.

.....still can't figure it out....the 'party of Regan', a vehement anit-Russian pres, is now working hand-in-glove with ex-KGB agent Putin to undermine our democracy

truly amazing and inexplicable for all patriotic Americans

We voted for freedom as opposed to the UN rule your buddies, Hitlery and the Obomb, wanted this country under. I'll address your Russian bullshit as soon as you address the money Russia "donated" to the Clintons and whose hands our uranium mines ended up. Then address Obamy sending our money and people over to Israel to oust Netanyahu during their election.
Your ignorance becomes more and more clear with every post you make. You are a hack, sak.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back