Former Bush Aides Slam Perry’s Bernanke Comments: ‘Inappropriate And Unpresidential,’

Obamatwofacedfinal.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfu1_Scgyow]Obama Lies 7 Times In Under 2 Minutes! - YouTube[/ame]

The one I like best .. When I bill comes in to my office you have 5 days to look at before I sign it.I dont remember that with the healthcare law... Since Pelosi said they had to pass before we can see whats in it..

Its so early on this is not even going to matter. How about the crazy shit Obama has said in the past 3 years. I bet Perry can go toe to toe with OBUMMER

Examples?
Lets just start with his campaign.. I have visited 57 states with 1 more to go.. That is even before he was president..

There it is again....:clap2::clap2::clap2: Never gets old, does it. It's as if that were the ONLY thing you've got because it gets pulled on all sorts of occasions. Third time I've seen it used tonight.

Examples?
Lets just start with his campaign.. I have visited 57 states with 1 more to go.. That is even before he was president..

There it is again....:clap2::clap2::clap2: Never gets old, does it. It's as if that were the ONLY thing you've got because it gets pulled on all sorts of occasions. Third time I've seen it used tonight.

Since he did visit several states twice, he did indeed make 57 state visits. That's what's funny.

What the right wingers don't understand is Obama made, what they insist, is a "gaffe".

Perry was making a statement about their "God". Unless they are "trivializing" their "God", how can they compare the two? Besides, Perry "stood by his statement". Do they even know that? Or they just don't care?

After repeatedly being called racists, terrorists ETC.

Free pass.

If this is how he's going to act on the campaign trail, he ain't getting elected President.

He's got more baggage then Romney..I tell you what..

Snowballs in hell have better chances then Perry.

Anytime the libs try to convince me that a candidate is the wrong person to run and have absolutely zero chance of winning makes me like them so much more. Fear running rampant.

right because calling the people who basically run the whole government treasonous is a really smart move.

What the fuck do they do down in texas that makes people this stupid?

Stupid?

Yeah calling a spade a spade would be foreign on planet plasmaball....

Examples?

It's what we call a Classic Obama-ism, dumb to the core....

Former aides to President George W. Bush are suggesting Texas Gov. Rick Perry is not presidential material in the wake of his comments yesterday that Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke may be guilty of “treason” and would be treated “pretty ugly down in Texas.”
Former Bush Deputy Press Secretary Tony Fratto spoke out against Perry’s comments just moments after ThinkProgress first reported them, writing on Twitter that the they were “inappropriate and unpresidential.”
This morning, Nicolle Wallace, who served as White House Communications Director in Bush’s second term, said on MSNBC’s Morning Joe that “someone who wants to be the next president probably shouldn’t use these words” and agreed that Republicans should “lay off of some of this some personal stuff and keep it ideological.” “Not only is it going to maybe turn off some people in the middle, but these aren’t fights that are going to serve Perry well politically,” she added.
Key Bush aide Karl Rove appeared on Fox News later in the morning, where he called Perry’s comments “very unfortunate” and not “presidential“:
It’s his first time on the national stage, and it was a very unfortunate comment. You don’t accuse the chairman of the federal reserve of being a traitor to his country and being guilty of treason and suggesting that we treat him pretty ugly in Texas — that’s not, again, a presidential statement. [...] Governor Perry is going to have to fight the impression that he’s a cowboy from Texas, this simply added to it.
Former Bush Aides Slam Perry’s Bernanke Comments: ‘Inappropriate And Unpresidential,’ Too ‘Cowboy’ | ThinkProgress

The video of Morning Joe can be found here Morning Joe

The video of Karl Rove calling Perry not 'presidential' can be found here. Karl Rove Calls Rick Perry's Bernanke Comments 'Unpresidential' - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

The Bush family and Rick Perry never got along with each other. What is amazing to me--is that Perry is ahead in the polls--and we haven't even watched him in one single debate yet?

What's up with these polls? If he continues to go off like a loose canon--I imagine he won't last long.

Former aides to President George W. Bush are suggesting Texas Gov. Rick Perry is not presidential material in the wake of his comments yesterday that Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke may be guilty of “treason” and would be treated “pretty ugly down in Texas.”

Where does a secessionist get off saying something like that?

Crap, I had forgotten he had made those comments.

Thank you, you have made that decision even easier than I had anticipated. Perry should not count on my vote.

Immie

Examples?

How many thousands of times did you guys pull out "Mission Accomplished"? In fact, it is still coming out now and then. But then, double standards are a liberal way of life.

Immie

Last edited:
Former Bush Deputy Press Secretary Tony Fratto spoke out against Perry’s comments just moments after ThinkProgress first reported them, writing on Twitter that the they were “inappropriate and unpresidential.”
This morning, Nicolle Wallace, who served as White House Communications Director in Bush’s second term, said on MSNBC’s Morning Joe that “someone who wants to be the next president probably shouldn’t use these words” and agreed that Republicans should “lay off of some of this some personal stuff and keep it ideological.” “Not only is it going to maybe turn off some people in the middle, but these aren’t fights that are going to serve Perry well politically,” she added.
Key Bush aide Karl Rove appeared on Fox News later in the morning, where he called Perry’s comments “very unfortunate” and not “presidential“:
It’s his first time on the national stage, and it was a very unfortunate comment. You don’t accuse the chairman of the federal reserve of being a traitor to his country and being guilty of treason and suggesting that we treat him pretty ugly in Texas — that’s not, again, a presidential statement. [...] Governor Perry is going to have to fight the impression that he’s a cowboy from Texas, this simply added to it.
Former Bush Aides Slam Perry’s Bernanke Comments: ‘Inappropriate And Unpresidential,’ Too ‘Cowboy’ | ThinkProgress

The video of Morning Joe can be found here Morning Joe

The video of Karl Rove calling Perry not 'presidential' can be found here. Karl Rove Calls Rick Perry's Bernanke Comments 'Unpresidential' - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

The Bush family and Rick Perry never got along with each other. What is amazing to me--is that Perry is ahead in the polls--and we haven't even watched him in one single debate yet?

What's up with these polls? If he continues to go off like a loose canon--I imagine he won't last long.

Same reason why Trump soared up the top of the polls when he was yanking the chain of the Republicans.

I know all about M1, M2, and M3 and realize that currency in circulation is only a small percentage of the money supply. What is the point of your digression?

Additionally, I never deflected from the Fed's inflationary policies which I am not a fan of. How you think I deflected for asking you a simple question is beyond me.

Why do you lie, distort, and twist my simple question? The truth is not scary for me. In fact, I have been studying and reading about the Fed and monetary policy for years.

However, it seems that you incapable of understanding that the U.S. Department of Treasury is the agency that prints the money. That is all I was asking, yet I get this tangent full of diarrhea.

If you want to discuss monetary policy, then I will be more than happy. However, I suggest that you take a different approach.

Everyone has slapped you down by your attempts at diversion on this issue.

Forum List

Back