Former BP employee sold border wall keys to drug cartel

If they can't get employment yes a large percentage of them would stay home.
Not all of them however. The cartel business is the single most potent enterprise that the border penetration supports.... To include drugs, cash transport and human trafficking .
A wall is needed.

Jo
Of course a wall is needed and of course a wall works. That's exactly why they oppose it.

You can't find a single politician that opposes both the wall and illegal immigration.

And we are one of them. A thousand miles or so. How’s illegal immigration doing after that?
What a non sequitur. Who is suggesting a border barrier would instantly make all our immigration woes go away?

You obviously have nothing of interest or value to add....just like all the other whiny leftist trolls.

Lefty will always misrepresent your position to something nonsensical so that he can come back with an imaginary logic hammer....

Not all of them however. The cartel business is the single most potent enterprise that the border penetration supports.... To include drugs, cash transport and human trafficking .
A wall is needed.

Jo
Of course a wall is needed and of course a wall works. That's exactly why they oppose it.

You can't find a single politician that opposes both the wall and illegal immigration.

You are correct ... They all benefit illicitly from the porous border.

Wall has already been built, Trump already said so....and mexico paid for it the minute Trump told them to, because he is strong and manly and stuff...

So since the wall is already built, Trump did what he said -- this other money is just to make the wall "wally'er"
Do you ever say anything of value?
If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it. You arent making very good arguments to support your position.

Well, now, Einstein, this guy gave the keys to the cartels 10 YEARS AGO, and they are just now figuring it out. Why the hell does "...everybody have to do it" ? People have been walking through the wall for 10 years, and you call me "stupid"? Let me guess. You voted for Trump!
Millions have crossed, so how many do you think used that set of keys?

Millions have crossed, at least half of whom overstayed legitimate visas, and another 25% smuggled through in autos and trucks, through entry ports, while still other came through tunnels, boats, airplanes, and climbing over the walls, not to mention those that came in by bribing a BP guy in the middle of nowhere. How many would your $25 billion dollar environmental disaster of a wall stop?
Did you make those numbers up or is a link on its way?

I'm not interested in providing proof to you of what is already common knowledge. Especially since you are not going to get the wall anyway.
You cant back up your claims again. How typical.

A wall is needed.

Jo

Wrong. The Sheriff of Santa Cruz County, AZ, and the Mayor of Nogales, AZ. both on the border, where I live.

Guess what? Even if they do build a big beautiful wall on the southern border, it's gonna be useless unless we put one on the northern border as well. New regulations in Canada make it so that a person going from Mexico to Canada doesn't have to have a visa, just a entry fee. And, a plane ticket and a small entry fee is a hell of a lot cheaper (and safer) than paying a coyote 3,000 to smuggle you across. Simply fly to Canada and cross the northern border to the USA.

Illegal border crossings from Canada quietly rising, data shows

Border Patrol Agent Richard Ross, who runs the station in Newport, Vermont, part of the Swanton sector, told NBC News he thought the apprehensions were "definitely trending up." He added that the type of apprehensions agents were seeing were "very organized," sometimes using smuggling organizations.

Ross said he believed there may be a perception that traveling from Canada was "safer" and the increase could be attributed to recent immigration changes in Canada that allow those from some countries, such as Mexico and Romania, to enter without a visa.

He said some immigrants looking to get into the U.S. illegally could pay a few hundred dollars for a flight to Canada, pay a small electronic travel authorization fee and make their way into the United States.

Some smuggling agencies were "exploiting the fact that there's an easier way to make it legally into Canada and then that provides some clientele to then be smuggled into the U.S.," he said.

...and he did it 10 years ago.

And, for those who do not know history, they are condemned to repeat it. The Mongols bribed their way through the Chinese Great Wall, and then ruled China for 450 years. But that is not going to happen to Trump's wall is it?

CBP agent gave drug trafficking organization keys to fences along the southern border, DOJ says
------------------------------------------------ what was his name V.S. ??

IT's a very poor parallel. The biggest danger to the wall is here in the US with the corrupt politicians who are on the receiving end of the cartel money. The invaders do not have military dominance like the mongols did over the Chinese empiric forces. In fact If I was Mexico I would worry more about the opposite happening. I have long been and advocate for taking both Canada and Mexico by force....sorry It's just my opinion. Not a damn thing they could do to stop us.

JO

Damn! if I had known that you were bat shit crazy, I would have put you on ignore long ago!

It's not crazy....IMO.... It's virtually inevitable.

Jo

But, I thought Trump said a big beautiful wall would solve all our immigration problems. Did he lie?
No one has ever said that. Did you just come out of a coma?
He did. He rattles off a bunch of bs and lies about illegals then says the solution is the wall. Hes done it in dozens of speeches.

The wall doesnt remove 10m+ illegals already here. It doesnt stop drugs. -PERIOD-

All a wall does is inhibit the dumbest, laziest, and weakest illegals. Which is something. But the rest will find a way, including the real criminals, traffickers, and anyone with money for bribes or improved logisitcs.

Dont read this like the rest of the retarded right and punditry does. I'm not anti border security like their lies spew. I'm a realist and a good solution involves compromise that probably most of the extreme partisans from both sides in Congress are unwillingly to make.
If walls dont work, why are all these people being stopped by a fence?

Dp5GlkgU4AEz1AV.jpg
Put a million bucks on the other side. That's basically the problem. Incentives to enter illegally are high. A wall doesnt change the incentives.

But, I thought Trump said a big beautiful wall would solve all our immigration problems. Did he lie?
No one has ever said that. Did you just come out of a coma?
He did. He rattles off a bunch of bs and lies about illegals then says the solution is the wall. Hes done it in dozens of speeches.

The wall doesnt remove 10m+ illegals already here. It doesnt stop drugs. -PERIOD-

All a wall does is inhibit the dumbest, laziest, and weakest illegals. Which is something. But the rest will find a way, including the real criminals, traffickers, and anyone with money for bribes or improved logisitcs.

Dont read this like the rest of the retarded right and punditry does. I'm not anti border security like their lies spew. I'm a realist and a good solution involves compromise that probably most of the extreme partisans from both sides in Congress are unwillingly to make.
If walls dont work, why are all these people being stopped by a fence?

Dp5GlkgU4AEz1AV.jpg
See the people on top of the fence? They got there with zero problem.
Now imagine how tough it would be to climb a 30 foot wall with no hand holds! It would stop most illegal immigration at our southern border.
Well you arent getting a total wall. That was a lie. It's not realistic with the land. So they will just change where they cross or climb/tunnel. A wall will stop some, but it will be the lazy, weak, poor.

Well you arent getting a total wall. That was a lie. It's not realistic with the land. So they will just change where they cross or climb/tunnel. A wall will stop some, but it will be the lazy, weak, poor.
Actually the Border Patrol will there waiting at any weak points in a border barrier to stop those you think will just enter the country since they (Border Patrol) won't need to be patrolling hundreds of miles of border that is protected by wall without any geographic weak points.

Maybe you didn't think about that.

Put a million bucks on the other side. That's basically the problem. Incentives to enter illegally are high. A wall doesnt change the incentives.
But it does change the ability to sneak across the border without being detected or stopped.

Actually the Border Patrol will there waiting at any weak points in a border barrier to stop those you think will just enter the country since they (Border Patrol) won't need to be patrolling hundreds of miles of border that is protected by wall without any geographic weak points.

Well, now, down here in AZ, the border is 389 miles long. About 40 or 50 miles has a fence of one kind or another. So, the BP is going to be waiting at the "weak point" of 339 miles? Wow! What a plan!

Well, now, down here in AZ, the border is 389 miles long. About 40 or 50 miles has a fence of one kind or another. So, the BP is going to be waiting at the "weak point" of 339 miles? Wow! What a plan!
This of course assumes more fencing will be added.....duh!

So sick welfare cases will be kept out, allowing more care to American citizens?

Well no wonder you Leftists hate it so much.

This of course assumes more fencing will be added.....duh!

...which is not a safe assumption, since more fence will not be added, except, of course, the invisible fencing that Trump is building right now...

I did. But trump hasn't increased border patrol numbers and they have very poor requirements and hiring problems. You're getting ho dunk cletus down there. Also, technology would have done the same thing for less. This is what dems have been saying for awhile. There is already fence and wall up. We are fine with adding a little more wall. We won't lie and misdirect about the illegals to do it though. The bottom line is that a partial wall doesnt solve all the problems that trump is crying about, and that's the most realistic part of his agenda. Deporting all the illegals is not realistic. Stopping all trafficking and criminals with a partial wall is not realistic.

So sick welfare cases will be kept out, allowing more care to American citizens?

Well no wonder you Leftists hate it so much.
Uh, that's a blatant lie. How fkin dishonest of you and your punditry. You need to burn the hate out of your heart bru.

My criticism is about the dishonest messaging and poor solution. That doesnt and shouldnt be twisted by you dishonest folks into me or dems wanting and encouraging those lame types of people to come here and leech. You have severe delusional mental problems if you believe that.

.which is not a safe assumption, since more fence will not be added, except, of course, the invisible fencing that Trump is building right now...
I didn't realize you were omnipotent and could foresee the future. Are you also able to pick the next big stocks, lottery numbers and predict where roulette wheels will fall?

Must be great.

Forum List

Back