Former AG Makes Good Case that Russian Hacking Was Not Meant to Elect Trump

Your claims don’t make sense as the Republicans control everything now. So it sounds like you’re saying the Republicans are partisan Democrats as well. You make such compelling arguments... haha

What do you mean that my claims don't make sense. Hillary broke the law and skated. Here are facts:

1) It is against the law for government officials to transmit classified materials through their own private server.

2) Hillary transmitted classified material through her private server.

3) Hillary was not prosecuted.

Do you dispute any of these three facts?
Yeah I dispute your first statement. The mishandling of classified information is against the law but the situation needs to be evaluated by law enforcement. Somebody who steals classified information and sells it to an advisory is going to receive harsher punishment than somebody who shows classified info to family members, and both those are treated differently than somebody who unknowingly mishandles classified info. Point is the info in question and the circumstances around the mishandling constitute the consequences. That’s what the FBI did. They deemed her innocent of criminal charges. Had she still been a government employee perhaps she would have been reprimanded. Who knows. Point is, the situation went through the process and this is how it turned out. I think she probably lost the election because of it. Time to move on buddy, you’re holding on too tight.

Around the time Hillary got off, a sailor was prosecuted for taking pictures in a classified area of a submarine where photographs were prohibited. He said his "intent" was to be able to one day show the pictures to his grandchildren so he could show them where he worked when he was in the navy. He was convicted and served over a year in prison.

At the highest levels of government (DOJ, FBI, IRS) we have government officials that are partisan to the Democratic Party. They don't believe in equal application of the law nor in the concept that Lady Justice is blind. Obviously, you're fine with this.
Yeah, he took photos of a nuclear submarine with classified technology and then took it off the ship. I think it’s shitty that he had to serve a year in prison but that’s what they decided and it was pretty damn intentional. Clinton used a fucking private email server like many many many other government officials use. Didn’t a report come out a year ago that Jared Kushner used a private email account as well? Should we read though everybody’s emails to see if any classified conversations slipped through? Point is, these are two very different situations and you are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. It was investigated and decided on. Deal with it

The issue isn't about whether government officials can have a private email. The issue is about government officials transmitting classified materials through a private server. It's against the law, a law Hillary violated not once but, repeatedly.

Your response "Too bad, so sad deal with it, ha ha ha!" is both immature and dishonest. You're not an honest and objective person. You are a political partisan. If you were on a jury, your verdict wouldn't depend on the facts, but on whether or not the accused had an "R" or "D" by their name.
If I was on a jury then I would be presented with all the evidence and I would hear arguments from both sides about why she is or isn’t guilty. You play with a few statements from Comey and don’t consider the entirety of the situation and then play Judge and jury. That’s why i Iaugh. Your answer to a Republican controlled whitehouse, DOJ, and FBI is that they are either democrat partisans or being blackmailed... well that’s the joke. Come back to reality man

. You play with a few statements from Comey and don’t consider the entirety of the situation and then play Judge and jury. That’s why i Iaugh.

Nope. Hillary 100% broke the law, multiple times, and skated. HIgh-level corruption is able to flourish at the highest levels of government thanks to the support of guys like you.

I’m not gonna burn the police station down if they don’t arrest everybody they see running across the street.

Nobody is advocating for that. I'm advocating for equal application of the law. What would you say if a police agency ticketed blacks for jay walking, but not whites?
I’d say that was wrong. But as I pointed out a private email account is quite different than sneaking pictures of classified tech off a nuclear sub. You are comparing apples to oranges

It's not apples and oranges. Had some low-level government employee been caught emailing copies of classified materials via their Yahoo email, they would have been fired and prosecuted. We're all equal, but some are more equal than others, right?
I guess that depends on the emails and who they are sending them too and what the classified intel is. Again, details matter but you don’t seem to care

. You play with a few statements from Comey and don’t consider the entirety of the situation and then play Judge and jury. That’s why i Iaugh.

Nope. Hillary 100% broke the law, multiple times, and skated. HIgh-level corruption is able to flourish at the highest levels of government thanks to the support of guys like you.
Yeah and 1000s of people jaywalk everyday breaking the law getting away Scott free... I feel like we are going in circles

Yeah and 1000s of people jaywalk everyday breaking the law getting away Scott free... I feel like we are going in circles

Yup, no telling how many of those jaywalkers are jeopardizing national security.

Yet, Your guys are doing Nothing. Why is that?

I don't think you guys are talking about a sin where all sins are equal in the eyes of the Lord.
This is about misdemeanor vs felony.

Yup, no telling how many of those jaywalkers are jeopardizing national security.
Whose to say Clinton jeoprodized national security? Do you know what classified intel was found in those 3 emails?

I don't think you guys are talking about a sin where all sins are equal in the eyes of the Lord.
Agreed and without knowing the details of the investigation how can you determine it was a felony crime?

Whose to say Clinton jeoprodized national security? Do you know what classified intel was found in those 3 emails?
Oh brother....:rolleyes-41: I'm sorry, but that is a lame retort. If it was classified there is a serious reason for them to be placed in that category.

Agreed and without knowing the details of the investigation how can you determine it was a felony crime?
Let's just say that if there is a crime here, it WILL BE A FELONY, can we agree on that?

Oh brother....:rolleyes-41: I'm sorry, but that is a lame retort. If it was classified there is a serious reason for them to be placed in that category.
Again, without knowing the intel you just can’t know that. Perhaps there was a mention of an old meeting that they had which was classified. Again, you don’t know.

And all sins are not equal. I can assure you that saying God Damn or missing church on a Sunday and killing somebody are quite different

Let's just say that if there is a crime here, it WILL BE A FELONY, can we agree on that?
Well there was an intensive FBI investigation into the matter and it was deemed that there was no criminal offense worth prosecuting. So I guess that’s that unless you’re another deep stater.

No afraid not, but when the email is marked "Confidential Top Secret" that would be an indicator.

No afraid not, but when the email is marked "Confidential Top Secret" that would be an indicator.
And the FBI knows exactly what the confidential top secret info was, who marked it classified and when/how it was communicated. You don’t know any of that. But the guys that saw it all and investigated it deemed her innocent of criminal charges. I’ll take their word over yours... sorry

And the FBI knows exactly what the confidential top secret info was, who marked it classified and when/how it was communicated. You don’t know any of that. But the guys that saw it all and investigated it deemed her innocent of criminal charges. I’ll take their word over yours... sorry
Wasn't it the FBI who changed the wording from Gross Negligence to Extremely Careless. I don't think I would take their word for it, unless I was as partisan as they were.

New Topics

Forum List

Back