Former ACORN employee sues O’Keefe and Giles

Then I'm going to Sue Michael Moore for his "Overly Edited" Tapes..

Then again all the money he got from Halliburton he probably used it on Lawyers.

In a lawsuit (PDF) filed in a California court this week, Vera argues O'Keefe and Giles broke the law when they taped their conversation inside the ACORN office. California is one of about a dozen states where conversations can only be recorded if all parties to it agree. Vera is seeking $75,000, plus unspecified "special damages."

Former ACORN Employee Sues O'Keefe and Giles | Crooks and Liars

Damned getting Caught on Tape and Liberal Laws that Protect Criminals... :lol:

:)

peace...

I can't see how any of that overshadows the fact that some Acorn employees were giving advice on how to run an underage prostitution ring and avoid the IRS. All the rest is just a smokescreen to divert attention away from a govt funded (you and I) organization doing wrong.

What the fuck are you talking about? He called the cops on two criminals. He REPORTED THEM TO THE COPS ...

Stupid.

Nice language. Really good communication skills. You must be very young as swearing does not make your point, rather it shows a level of immaturity. Name calling is not a debating technique.

You must be young and I say that because you really tried to divert from the point. That guy did exactly what he was supposed to do, he called the police.

This "pimp" who was lauded by Fox over and over and over again turned out to be the criminal here. He lied continually and Fox ate it up.

That man reported him to the police and because of fox, he was fired because Fox lied along with Okeefe.

Then I'm going to Sue Michael Moore for his "Overly Edited" Tapes..

Then again all the money he got from Halliburton he probably used it on Lawyers.

Well, we can wait for Fox to run over and over the apology for this man who did the right thing? Righty?

Yep, he was caught on tape trying to stop the importation of underage sex slaves and trying to gain information to share with the police, whom he called after o' queef left the building

Yep, he was caught on tape trying to stop the importation of underage sex slaves and trying to gain information to share with the police, whom he called after o' queef left the building

Will this be reported by FoxNews? :lol:

Will this be reported by FoxNews? :lol:

I am sure it will be repeated over and over again. They will have a special on Hannity just like he had when this "story" was first reported. :doubt:

Damn Fox sucks.

I ask this again, how do unemployed republicans feel being called bums, spoiled, hobos, etc?

seriously how can they go and vote for a person who called them a bum for not working. I really wish someone would address this. I got one response once, and some idiot said it was one guy who called them that. Well, thats not true.

well go and find an unemployed Republican and ask him or her....

I dont associate with them. :doubt: They are "bums" ....your guys word, not mine.

who is "my guy?"....

It would be great if they picked out prominent members of the Republican Party and sued them for "slander". Maybe go after FOX?
Well see how this plays out. Who knows? This could be a real issue in November.

We already know what the Republican leadership thinks about the unemployed and the poor (hobos, bums, spoiled, animals who breed, dumpster divers).

Look at what they did to an organization that helps the poor and middle class.

Imagine Republicans helping the "middle class". I can't. It's not possible.

You really should watch more news programs. Seriously. It would make you extremely happy because what you want to see happens all the time.

Republicans helping the middle class? You're not serious. The Republican leadership can hardly say the words "middle class".

What alternate universe do you live in? I know it's the same one TM is in, but I'd like to find it.

I think it's "Agoraphobiaton". Inhabited by strange little people who never interact with the real world, who have oddly protective mothers and have at some point in their lives spent 3 consecutive years in someone's basement.

I think it's "Agoraphobiaton". Inhabited by strange little people who never interact with the real world, who have oddly protective mothers and have at some point in their lives spent 3 consecutive years in someone's basement.

Lemme guess ... Jefferson?

You really should watch more news programs. Seriously. It would make you extremely happy because what you want to see happens all the time.

Republicans helping the middle class? You're not serious. The Republican leadership can hardly say the words "middle class".

What alternate universe do you live in? I know it's the same one TM is in, but I'd like to find it.

you notice how when Dean makes his stupid remarks like this,and i ask him what about California?....how have his people helped the middle class there?....he ignores ya....and goes on like you never said anything....

What the fuck are you talking about? He called the cops on two criminals. He REPORTED THEM TO THE COPS ...

Stupid.

Nice language. Really good communication skills. You must be very young as swearing does not make your point, rather it shows a level of immaturity. Name calling is not a debating technique.

We got people of all ages and maturiy levels here dropping all sorts of f-bombs. You might want to get used to it.

I don't have to get used to anything. I prefer having intelligent debates. Name calling and swearing don neither. My solution will be to block immature posters as I have no desire to "debate" on their level.

Stupid.

You must be young and I say that because you really tried to divert from the point. That guy did exactly what he was supposed to do, he called the police.

This "pimp" who was lauded by Fox over and over and over again turned out to be the criminal here. He lied continually and Fox ate it up.

That man reported him to the police and because of fox, he was fired because Fox lied along with Okeefe.

Where was the lie. He definitely did not lie about what the employees said, which is or should be the main issue. Did the Acorn employees (working for a govt subsidized agency) give advice as to how to avoid the IRS in running an underage prostitution ring? That is the real issue here and a question that seems to take a back seat in this discussion. I realize the employees were fired but it would be reasonable to investigate Acorn to see if this is a bigger problem. Acorn already has problems with voter registration fraud, (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/05/us/05acorn.html), and any company receiving govt funding, should be under heavy scrutiny if they have a proven track record of these types of problems. If the law in that state is that you can't record a conversation without both parties knowledge, then Okeefe is definitely guilty. Which crime seems more egregious?

As I read in your response, I see that it is not that difficult to have a civil debate without name calling.

We got people of all ages and maturiy levels here dropping all sorts of f-bombs. You might want to get used to it.

I don't have to get used to anything. I prefer having intelligent debates. Name calling and swearing don neither. My solution will be to block immature posters as I have no desire to "debate" on their level.
Your solution, it seems, is to pick anything other than the fact he pointed out (that the man in question ccontacted the police) to avoid addressing that point.

It makes you look like both a fool and a punk.

Your solution, it seems, is to pick anything other than the fact he pointed out (that the man in question ccontacted the police) to avoid addressing that point.

Ahh another name caller with keyboard courage. Your types are very bold while having the anonymity of the internet. I gave up name calling after high school but if that is your debating technique, you will be blocked along with the other immature posters. I want to have a mature debate, not one filled with name calling and swearing. That is my choice as you have yours.
The fact is, if you read my response, I agreed Okeffe broke the law. My argument is which was worse, advise regarding an underage prostitution ring or a guy dressed as a pimp illegally taping that advice.

Ahh another name caller with keyboard courage. Your types are very bold while having the anonymity of the internet. I gave up name calling after high school but if that is your debating technique, you will be blocked along with the other immature posters. I want to have a mature debate, not one filled with name calling and swearing. That is my choice as you have yours.
The fact is, if you read my response, I agreed Okeffe broke the law. My argument is which was worse, advise regarding an underage prostitution ring or a guy dressed as a pimp illegally taping that advice.

Calling the cops on them after they walk out the door kind of nullifies the advice they gave.

Forum List

Back