Former abortionist: Abortion is never medically necessary to save the life of the mother

What a load of crap. Pregnancy can cause servere problems for some women. Its rare but pregnancy can literally kill a woman. Some women have pro existing conditions that are worsened during pregnancy or develop life threatening ones like cancer.

I hope none of you are ever are in a situation where you have a wife or daughter that needs a life saving abortion.

Yet under those circumstances, the woman & the DR both know these risk factors early enough in the pregnancy

What a load of crap. Pregnancy can cause servere problems for some women. Its rare but pregnancy can literally kill a woman. Some women have pro existing conditions that are worsened during pregnancy or develop life threatening ones like cancer.

I hope none of you are ever are in a situation where you have a wife or daughter that needs a life saving abortion.

Yet under those circumstances, the woman & the DR both know these risk factors early enough in the pregnancy

No they don't. Sometimes a woman doesn't develop issues until the later stages of pregnancy.

No they don't. Sometimes a woman doesn't develop issues until the later stages of pregnancy.

Yeah, like a heavy dose of me-ism. Abortion is selfishness to the extreme. It's an act of murder justified as 'choice'.

Yeah, like a heavy dose of me-ism. Abortion is selfishness to the extreme. It's an act of murder justified as 'choice'.

If your wife or daughter is told they will die if they continue with the pregnancy, are you going to deny them that choice?

the point of my personal story or comment about my Mothers experience was simply to show that even in 1960 and in a Catholic hospital that the life of the mother was the most important thing . ABORTION was available to save the life or health of the mother long before 'roe v wade' Nia !!

just on the subject of medically necessary abortions . My mother was having a tough time in about 1960 with my 5th sibling , a sister . Doctor said that the life of my Mom was the first concern and that abortion would happen if needed to preserve my Moms life and health . That was 56 years ago and the hospital was a Catholic hospital . --- just a comment !!

Fair enough.

Are you suggesting we cannot accept those extremely rare circumstances and change the law for all other abortions where the child could easily have lived outside of the womb?

Does it make more sense to say we need to allow 5,000 - 10,000 elective late term abortions go through because we cannot think of a way to save that one case where the mother's serious health is actually at stake?

just on the subject of medically necessary abortions . My mother was having a tough time in about 1960 with my 5th sibling , a sister . Doctor said that the life of my Mom was the first concern and that abortion would happen if needed to preserve my Moms life and health . That was 56 years ago and the hospital was a Catholic hospital . --- just a comment !!

Fair enough.

Are you suggesting we cannot accept those extremely rare circumstances and change the law for all other abortions where the child could easily have lived outside of the womb?

Does it make more sense to say we need to allow 5,000 - 10,000 elective late term abortions go through because we cannot think of a way to save that one case where the mother's serious health is actually at stake?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ i just gave a personal story , STOP all abortion with some FEW exceptions is the way to go imo Turkova .

its the lefties and hillary that like abortion for any reason and at the drop of a hat isn't it NIA ??

Fair enough.

it's a fake scenario developed by baby killers to justify their exploitation of women and murder of children.

It has never been illegal to perform the imaginary life saving abortion. Ever.

as BRYNMR says , and my comment is that simple 'me-ism' is more than enough for some doctors to encourage abortion . ------------- ALSO , OFF TOPIC perhaps but check out the story of 'dr. gosnel' an abortionist who worked abortion simply for the money .

Last edited:

This is true, but rare.....but must it end by killing a viable fetus? A baby that has developed enough to survive outside the womb?

I think the issue has more to do with late term ELECTIVE abortions.

Forum List

Back