Formation maryland reform party

SamFaddis

Rookie
Oct 1, 2012
Tired of walking into the voting booth and being limited to choosing the lesser of two evils? Fed up with a dysfunctional political system and a class of professional politicians? Join the Maryland Reform Party, an affiliate of the national Reform Party, and make the change you've been waiting for!

ReformParty.org

They had a chance in 1992 with Perot but he screwed that up. No 3rd party will gain traction with the bias against them with the media/polls/money etc. I love the 3rd parties but it just won't work...good luck though.

Tired of walking into the voting booth and being limited to choosing the lesser of two evils? Fed up with a dysfunctional political system and a class of professional politicians? Join the Maryland Reform Party, an affiliate of the national Reform Party, and make the change you've been waiting for!

ReformParty.org

Piss off!!

I joined the National Reform Party.

:lol:

ReformParty.org

Piss off!!

I joined the National Reform Party.

:lol:

Then quit b/c of all the damn spam they sent me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back