Forgive us for addressing the infiltration of and caring of illegals

jehanne1431

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2018
“Now, I strongly believe that we should take on, once and for all, the issue of illegal immigration…. And I am prepared to work with Republicans and Democrats to protect our borders, enforce our laws and address the millions of undocumented workers who are now living in the shadows.” ----- 2011 State of the Union address, President Obama.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

National security and enormous economic burdens are of greater concerns for America than what the democrats are NOW demanding is the real issue. I truly believe if Trump had said “let them all cross, do not deport” there would be a huge outrage and push back by democrats and the mainstream media for his stupidity.

“Now, I strongly believe that we should take on, once and for all, the issue of illegal immigration…. And I am prepared to work with Republicans and Democrats to protect our borders, enforce our laws and address the millions of undocumented workers who are now living in the shadows.” ----- 2011 State of the Union address, President Obama.

National security and enormous economic burdens are of greater concerns for America than what the democrats are NOW demanding is the real issue. I truly believe if Trump had said “let them all cross, do not deport” there would be a huge outrage and push back by democrats and the mainstream media for his stupidity.

The democrats are a joke. If they want to work for Mexico maybe join the Mexican government.

Every thinking American knows this needs to be addressed.

It is entirely possible to have an immigration policy that is of benefit to this nation that also does not treat people like shit. Could it be that conservatives have no interest in seeking solutions that befit a nation of kind and decent people?

It is entirely possible to have an immigration policy that is of benefit to this nation that also does not treat people like shit. Could it be that conservatives have no interest in seeking solutions that befit a nation of kind and decent people?

I'm pretty sure that most conservatives have a great deal of interest in seeking solutions to our illegal immigration problem that benefit a nation of a kind and decent people, as opposed to the Democratic Party that is more interested in seeking ways to increase their political fortunes. Why else would the Dems be for a wall in 2006 and against it now when they believe it is in their political interests to do so?

please provide evidence of treatment like that
we let in hundreds of THOUSANDS of immigrants---every YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed it is.

That process starts by building the wall and blocking ILLEGAL immigration.

Why do you believe migrants are leaving their homelands at great risk to their own personal safety?

9 Questions and Answers About the Central American Migrant Caravan

"1
.) Why are people leaving? And why are they leaving now?

"There are several variables. Every migrant probably weighs them differently.

• "Severe insecurity: Honduras and El Salvador are among the deadliest places in the world that aren’t war zones—Small Arms Survey ranked the two countries in the top 5 most violent in the world, alongside Venezuela, Syria, and Afghanistan. Guatemala was 17th, ahead of Colombia and Mexico.
  • "Runaway corruption means that, more often that not, Central America’s political class is colluding with and protecting criminal groups, including drug trafficking organizations. Local 'transportistas,'—drug-smuggling operations doing the bidding of these transnational drug trafficking cartels—contribute to violence in rural areas.

• "For many in Central America, impunity is the norm for crimes like extortion, rape, and homicide. As has been widely documented, many migrants feel they have no choice but to flee, as they can expect no protection from local police or justice authorities."
If you believe official, bipartisan US governmental policies are not behind many of the evils migrants are fleeing, you are misinformed.

Indeed it is.

The wall is just part of a wider issue where the president wants to take a fascistic approach to illegal immigration that has no interest in even acknowledging the underlying humanitarian disasters causing the displacement of so many.

Wrong.

No one advocates for ‘open borders’ – and Democrats are as concerned about National security and the economic impact of immigration as are Republicans.

Indeed it is.

The wall is just part of a wider issue where the president wants to take a fascistic approach to illegal immigration that has no interest in even acknowledging the underlying humanitarian disasters causing the displacement of so many.
True.

The fact is, there is no ‘immigration crisis’:

“Illegal immigration is at its lowest level in a decade. Young families are arriving at the border in larger numbers — while still constituting a sliver of the overall flow of migrants — but a wall built at some point in the future won’t do anything to fix that.

The vast majority of drugs and other contraband smuggled into the country come through ports of entry, or via tunnels dug under existing walls and fences. Covering more border with a wall — or making it 30 feet tall, as the president wants — doesn’t address either of those smuggling routes.

The reality of the situation — which Trump eschews with reckless abandon — is that most people living in the U.S. without legal status enter the country with permission, and then don’t leave. Not much role for a wall there, either.”

Trump is keeping the government shut down over an immigration crisis that doesn't exist

Wrong. No one advocates for ‘open borders’ – and Democrats are as concerned about National security and the economic impact of immigration as are Republicans.

I could not agree less with what you just said. My how you cover for a lie. They would rather destroy Trump and the nation along with it, because that is how outrageous and thoughtless they have been since 2016. Totally uninterested in the crimes and lies of their own party as well, as it is. They are in a state void of reason. But as long as the right is guilty of its own sins, and Trump sounds so boisterous and defiant ----- that is your salient mission, i.e., destroy Trump and we will all appear holy and righteous to the masses.

Wrong.

No one advocates for ‘open borders’ – and Democrats are as concerned about National security and the economic impact of immigration as are Republicans.
bullshit
is that why they give $190,000 to illegals for being------illegal?
you can't even ID and inform authorities on illegals!!!!
San Francisco to pay $190G to undocumented immigrant over sanctuary law violation, lawyer says

Forum List

Back