Forget the Russians: It’s the Federal Reserve Seeking to Meddle in Our Elections

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by Natural Citizen, Oct 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Toddsterpatriot

Toddsterpatriot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,080
    I agree, the national debt is too large.

George Washington still approved of the creation of a central bank.

2. Natural Citizen

Natural Citizen Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,150
    Toddster, you don't know what money is. That's your main problem. An IOU is not money.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Toddsterpatriot

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,080
    IOU?

I have a $20 in my hand, I don't owe anything to anybody because of it.

4. Natural Citizen

Natural Citizen Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,150
    Toddster, your twenty Federal Reserve Notes give you...oh...I'd say about eighty cents worth of purchasing power.

Real money is a store of value. Your twenty Federal Reserve Notes are not a store of value. The currency is almost completely devalued, it's already been debased long ago. 1971. Remember?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Toddsterpatriot

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,080
    Toddster, your twenty Federal Reserve Notes give you...oh...I'd say about eighty cents worth of purchasing power.

Nah, I can buy $20 worth of stuff with it.

So, who do I owe for my $20?
    Or does someone owe me?

6. Toddsterpatriot

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,080
    The Fed's losing control of the cost of money.

Money? LOL!

7. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,569
    The guy at the store trading $20 worth of products for that $20 bill would disagree.

8. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,569
    And yet Madison signed into law the SECOND bank of the United States.

So much for 'being against it'. In point of fact, Madison signed a Central Bank into law.

The Founders disagreed. With Hamilton, Washington, and the 1st congress by a ratio of nearly 2 to 1 all eager for a Central Bank. And affirming its constitutionality.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Gdjjr

Gdjjr Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +274
    I'm amazed at the number of people who love keeping their descendants enslaved in perpetuity.
    Being enslaved cannot be called living in liberty. Being enslaved restricts and in fact directs what and where liberty can be exercised.
    Citizens are mostly ignorant and empty suits are mostly corrupt so relying on, or hoping, things will get better under restriction(s) is pissing in the wind. Both Party's subscribe to the borrow and spend to finance their ineptitude.
    Ineptitude may not be a strong enough word for weak and corrupt bordering on evil. Control is the opposite of free. To restrict is the opposite of liberty. A debt based economy is not an economy built on a solid foundation. ALL Empires have failed.
    An Empire built on debt will fail. It's not a matter of if, but when. Establishing colonies (Military bases) around the world may prolong the inevitable, but, in the big picture view of History it will be laid at the feet of those who believed themselves to be an omnipotent being with the power to rule them and theirs into prosperity on the backs of their slaves.

The constitution has been intentionally misinterpreted since before the ink was dry. It could be said it began with the word "implied" as that opens the door to misinterpretation which the empty suits in DC still do to this day.
    It's a sad time in the world when the Country that allegedly believed in liberty is taken down through misinterpretation (implied)
    by the very language it touts as its own, simple English, which is, allegedly, taught in the centers for public indoctrination called schools financed by the very restrictors of liberty- the masters referred to as central bankers.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65,579
    Madison signed it into law because of the war. He even backed out when peace negotiations started. But then the economy worsened and banks stopped redeeming notes.
    It's not because he just changed his mind, as you so implied.
    Still, that makes it no more constitutional. Again, implied powers was made up in thin air by one of the biggest statists in history