Forget the ‘I’ Word

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Impeaching Taqiyya the Liar was always a non-starter being pushed by Democrats and the liberal media, but I wonder how they feel about the ‘T’ word:
WASHINGTON – It’s an explosive charge, one that practically accuses the president of treason.

A former CIA agent bluntly told WND, America has switched sides in the war on terror under President Obama.
Treason committed by a man who made a traitor his secretary of state should not come as a surprise to anyone:
A Traitor

A man--more a slug in an expensive suit with a $400 haircut, really--who sold out his nation WHILE WEARING ITS UNIFORM. Someone who lied about his ''heroism'' in order to get three purple hearts and make a mad dash out of harm's way, leaving his fellow soldiers behind. Someone who, upon his return, sullied the name of every man and woman who served in Vietnam. Someone who, with a straight face, lied under oath to Congress about atrocities he never witnessed. Someone who actually claimed to have committed war crimes. Someone who, while still in the Navy reserves, MET WITH THE ENEMY. In Paris. At least twice.

John Forbes Kerry. AKA Jean François Kerrée, The Poodle, Hanoi John, sKerry, The Gigolo, and, if you hang around some veteran's discussion areas, terminology a bit too ''intense'' to be mentioned in a family publication.

A couple of months ago, Front Page Magazine, an online publication, ran an article entitled ''John Kerry, Criminal'' which outlined the evidence regarding the senator's violations of the law. To wit, 10 USC 904, part of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and 18 USC 953, also known as the Logan Act. The authors of the original article, Henry Mark Holzer and Erika Holzer, went into quite extensive detail as to the law and its structure, the evidence against Kerry, legal precedents, and other information that could be used in a formal indictment.

INDICT JOHN KERRY FOR TREASON, MR. ATTORNEY GENERAL
CHRONWATCH.COM ^ | NOVEMBER 11, 2004 | DOC FARMER
Posted on Thursday, November 11, 2004 8:56:26 PM by CHARLITE

INDICT JOHN KERRY FOR TREASON MR. ATTORNEY GENERAL
Kerry not only got away with treason he eventually settled down in that nest of Democrat traitors for 27 years —— the US Senate. Not content to continue working against his country in the Senate he succeeded in getting the Democrat party’s nomination for president in 2004. Failing to win the presidential election he angled his way onto his current perch.

The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution. Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States

XXXXX

U.S. Constitution
Article I,
Section 3,
Clause 7
Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

Article II,
Section 4​

The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.
It is all up to Congress

I doubt if the House will take up the charge of treason against Barack Taqiyya even if Republicans determine the media cannot spin an impeachment trial into a plus for Democrats à la Bill Clinton.

Frankly, I am not certain if acceptable evidence is there. In fact, this average American has not the faintest idea as to what evidence is allowed in an impeachment trial for treason.

I do believe that Taqiyya the Liar is a traitor. I have been saying so for several years. My belief is based on his background, the things he said and did as president, and the indisputable fact that he lies about everything because Muslims are allowed to lie in order to promote Islam.

My personal understanding of treason notwithstanding, I am pretty sure Taqiyya cannot be tried for treason because of bad policies irrespective of how those policies were clearly aiding the enemy long before ISIS showed up. Note that John Kerry and Hillary Clinton went all in for the Arab Spring. It was stupidity in Clinton’s case:

Clare Lopez was willing to say what a few members of Congress have confided to WND in private, but declined to say on-the-record.

She said the global war on terror had been an effort to “stay free of Shariah,” or repressive Islamic law, until the Obama administration began siding with such jihadist groups as the Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliates.

XXXXX

Lopez explained, when the so-called Arab Spring appeared in late 2010, “It was time to bring down the secular Muslim rulers who did not enforce Islamic law. And America helped.”

XXXXX

She also came to the conclusion Obama had essentially the same goals in the Mideast as the late Osama bin Laden: “to remove American power and influence, including military forces, from Islamic lands.”

NOTE: Without an impeachment trial the charge of treason floating around could have a negative impact on Democrats in the midterms because the brutal acts ISIS is committing can be laid directly on Democrats who supported and protected everything their president has been doing since he took office.

Lopez hits the mark in this final excerpt if, indeed, treason walks the land. My emphasis in red:

While there has been a sudden chorus of politicians and military experts calling for the immediate elimination of the terrorist army after it beheaded American journalist James Foley last week, Lopez believes the U.S. should have an overall strategy in place before fully re-engaging in the Mideast militarily.

Any military action would be further complicated, she told WND, if it were not clear which side the U.S. is on, either in the short term or in the overall war on terror.

CIA expert: Obama switched sides in war on terror
'America has moved toward its Muslim enemies'
Published: 16 hours ago
Garth Kant

Ex-CIA expert Obama switched sides in war on terror

Kerry didn't "fail to win". He had his ass kicked by 2600 Vietnam veterans -Swiftboat Veterans for Truth. The democrats have hated America's veterans ever since, especially Vietnam veterans. You don't suppose those 40 Vietnam era vets who were intentionally murdered by the Phoenix VA hospital, died by chance do you? Kerry is a traitorous reprobate. I laughed my ass off when Egyptian security searched him. A slippery little jerk like him deserves such indignity. I wonder how they'd treat Obama on a state visit? They'd probably search him on his way out of the country, just to make sure he didn't steal the silverware.

I wonder how they'd treat Obama on a state visit? They'd probably search him on his way out of the country, just to make sure he didn't steal the silverware.
To Tom Sweetnam: One slight disagreement. I think they would hail him as a great defender of the faith! See this thread:

NOTE: Here are the Youtube links that no longer work in threads posted before the format was changed:

Obama s Promise to immediately close Guantanamo - YouTube

Achmed the Dead Terrorist Good Quality Version - YouTube

The president’s policy of trying enemy combatants in civilian courts reeked of treason from the start.
Treason doth never prosper: what’s the reason? Why if it prosper, none dare call it treason. Ovid (47 B.C. - A.D. -17)
Treason surely prospered when Barack Taqiyya traded five of the most vicious enemy combatants for Beau Bergdahl. How they must have laughed when they got five top commanders for one soldier they did not consider a threat. Question: What is to stop the president from trading, or pardoning, Dr Aafia Siddiqui:

Since the ODSers here aren't in the service of a foreign power, we can't call them treasonous. "Seditious" is the applicable word.

Most ODSers would stoop to any tactic that brought more power to their political party, treason included. Like the old Soviets, they're loyal to their party over their country. However, no foreign power is stupid or desperate enough to embarrass themselves by associating with ODSers. And they don't need to, since the ODSers will attempt sabotage the USA quite willingly on their own, with no foreign guidance needed.

Forum List

Back