"Forget The Conspiracy Stuff, Tens Of Thousands of Ballots Were Not Counted"

Hey, aren't you Native American Rustic?
100% Ogalala Sioux
Native American is just white man's made up word... for appeasement
100% white supremacist bullshitter
:lmao:
Sorry, if you had made yourself up to be 50% or 25%, you might have had some credibility. So far you have zero credibility, so I'll go with 100% bullshitter.
Says the control freak...
sorry, I can't claim any European ancestry. :itsok:
ok, Chief White Bullshitter

Investigative reporter, Greg Palast, who's been reporting on various programs designed to target specific voting groups such as "CrossCheck," says that "hacking is not an issue." It's the fact that tens of thousands of ballots simply were not counted, thanks to these voter suppression efforts.

"We don't count millions of votes," says Greg.

Watch Here: AM Joy w/Joy Reid on Twitter

Read more about "CrossCheck" here: Voting-rights groups challenge electoral purges

CrossCheck targets last names like "Wong and Hernandez." Reason? They tend to vote Democrat.

Greg also predicted that the election would be stolen by Trump in his documentary, "The Best Democracy Money Can Buy" and explained how it would be done. It can be streamed here: DVD & Streaming - The Best Democracy Money Can Buy

The election was stolen, folks.
That sounds like a racist LW tactic

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Goldman Sachs won't walk away from their investment in Hillary so quickly

Trumpkens are cute. They scream, like their gangster orange puff, that the election is rigged. He then barely squeaks through. Then he yells the election was not rigged and what the hell Stein is up to?

The anti-Trumpers are going to give him as much a pass as he and his podjos gave Obama.

Bring it on.

Forum List

Back