Forget the Blowout by the GOP with Sarah's Help, she didn't beat Murkowski!...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
So there!...

Murkowski Win A Blow To Palin's Influence - Politics News Story - KMGH Denver

Sen. Lisa Murkowski's stunning write-in victory was a political poke in the eye to Alaska's other favorite daughter, Sarah Palin.

^Yeah, that's not the AP Gloating...

Everytime I see one of these DemocRAT Lapdogs post a Story like this, I go back to this Link @ the Wire:

Whats New |The Associated Press

It's OBVIOUS as Hell that the AP and the "Free Press" in America is Rooting AGAINST Sarah...

But that's not their Job.

:)

peace...

wow, I didn't know Sarah Palin was on the ticket.

good gawd

The friggen Democrats just LOST THEIR ASSES in this election, and all we hear about is Palin Palin Palin..

we now know who the Democrats and Rinos are afraid of, don't we.:lol:

GO SARAH.:clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
So there!...

Murkowski Win A Blow To Palin's Influence - Politics News Story - KMGH Denver

Sen. Lisa Murkowski's stunning write-in victory was a political poke in the eye to Alaska's other favorite daughter, Sarah Palin.

^Yeah, that's not the AP Gloating...

Everytime I see one of these DemocRAT Lapdogs post a Story like this, I go back to this Link @ the Wire:

Whats New |The Associated Press

It's OBVIOUS as Hell that the AP and the "Free Press" in America is Rooting AGAINST Sarah...

But that's not their Job.

:)

peace...

yeah, that's certainly not newsworthy: that she's such a powerhouse that she can't get it done in her own state.

i mean, it's not like it was news when brown beat the kennedys' candidate for senate here in mass.

:eusa_whistle:

did an AP reporter abuse you as a child?

good gawd

The friggen Democrats just LOST THEIR ASSES in this election, and all we hear about is Palin Palin Palin..

Most of the Palin threads are being started by Palin fans you stupid cow.

Let's see... Sarah Palin backed candidates that didn't win is 4 or 5 I think. Just for conversation, let's say 5. Now, Republicans that took previously held Democratic seats is 65 or 68. I forget. Let's just say for conversation, it's only 60 seats. Well, 60 minus 5 equals 55 Republican gains. I'd say that anyway you want to cut it, Democrats got their asses kicked in the election. Get ready though... This is just a warm up for what's going to happen to the Democrats in 2012.

Since there were two republicans, and the big deal over the count was over which one won.... Isn't this thread as lame as Steven Hawking?

good gawd

Most of the Palin threads are being started by Palin fans you stupid cow.

thLaffingChimp.gif

Let's see... Sarah Palin backed candidates that didn't win is 4 or 5 I think. Just for conversation, let's say 5. Now, Republicans that took previously held Democratic seats is 65 or 68. I forget. Let's just say for conversation, it's only 60 seats. Well, 60 minus 5 equals 55 Republican gains. I'd say that anyway you want to cut it, Democrats got their asses kicked in the election. Get ready though... This is just a warm up for what's going to happen to the Democrats in 2012.

I read in the WSJ today that Palin endorsed roughly 80 candidates and 50 won. Is that good or bad, considering the general hammering the Republicans put on the Democrats? I'd say that it is nothing special.

I read in the WSJ today that Palin endorsed roughly 80 candidates and 50 won. Is that good or bad, considering the general hammering the Republicans put on the Democrats? I'd say that it is nothing special.

I guess for an answer that is anything more then speculation, we should ask one or two of those Democratic politicians that got shit canned in the last election. They can tell us what it really means so we don't have to guess...:lol:

I love the duplicity of the Palinography crowd.

On the one hand, they will tell you how fucking amazingly awesome she is and play her out to be the "king maker".

On the other, when she comes up short (as she did in most of her "crucial races" this cycle), all of a sudden it's "not about Palin".

You have to give her this:

She's 13% more accurate than a coin!

good gawd

Amen.:clap2:

But the Democrats and their allies are not taking this sitting down. Groups that support the Democrats are gearing into action.

Forum List

Back