Forget Russia twitter is meddling in 2018 elections shadow banning GOP candidates John James & Ron

The right wing Trump snowflake appear to be growing dumber by the day? Isn't it enough that Rudy Giuliani talks like a fool so as to give the Trumpettes grist for their empty head. Is Betsey DeVos now more than a simpleton, but rather the icon of the American right? The comments above are dumb people, do any of you righties ever read? And conservative America still looks in the wrong direction as 'dark money' plays them like a banjo. Sad. Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer

For the readers:

"Reconstruction pitted "poor white trash" against newly freed slaves, which factored in the rise of eugenics–-a widely popular movement embraced by Theodore Roosevelt that targeted poor whites for sterilization. These poor were at the heart of New Deal reforms and LBJ’s Great Society; they haunt us in reality TV shows like Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and Duck Dynasty. Marginalized as a class, "white trash" have always been at or near the center of major political debates over the character of the American identity. We acknowledge racial injustice as an ugly stain on our nation’s history. With Isenberg’s landmark book, we will have to face the truth about the enduring, malevolent nature of class as well."

White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America by Nancy Isenberg

"The following year, Public Policy Polling asked a broad sample of Democratic and Republican primary voters whether they would support bombing Agrabah. Nearly a third of Republican respondents said they would, versus 13 percent who opposed the idea. Democratic preferences were roughly reversed; 36 percent were opposed, and 19 percent were in favor. Agrabah doesn’t exist. It’s the fictional country in the 1992 Disney film Aladdin. Liberals crowed that the poll showed Republicans’ aggressive tendencies. Conservatives countered that it showed Democrats’ reflexive pacifism. Experts in national security couldn’t fail to notice that 43 percent of Republicans and 55 percent of Democrats polled had an actual, defined view on bombing a place in a cartoon." “How America Lost Faith in Expertise”

How America Lost Faith in Expertise

"I am more convinced than ever that I made the right decision. The transformation I feared has taken place. Just look at the reaction to President Trump’s barbarous policy of taking children away from their parents as punishment for the misdemeanor offense of illegally entering the country. While two-thirds of Americans disapproved of this state-sanctioned child abuse, forcing the president to back down, a majority of Republicans approved. If Trump announced he were going to spit-roast immigrant kids and eat them on national TV (apologies to Jonathan Swift), most Republicans probably would approve of that, too. The entire Republican platform can now be reduced to three words: whatever Trump says." Max Boot

"America — with its decaying infrastructure, its third-world public transit, its shrinking labor market, its evaporating middle class, its expanding gulf between rich and poor, its heartless health insurance system, its mindless indifference to a dying ecology, its predatory credit agencies, its looming Social Security collapse, its interminable war, its metastasizing national debt and all the social pathologies that gave it a degenerate imbecile and child-abducting sadist as its president — remains the only developed economy in the world that believes it wrong to use civic wealth for civic goods. Its absurdly engorged military budget diverts hundreds of billions of dollars a year from the public weal to those who profit from the military-industrial complex. Its plutocratic policies and libertarian ethos are immune to all appeals of human solidarity. It towers over the world, but promises secure shelter only to the fortunate few." David Bentley Hart

No you see a.h. Trump haters are so dumb they don't even know what they don't know.

THIS IS THE MAIN REAS CLINTONS SAID THE DEMOCRATS ARE EASY TO MANIPULATE.

ONE SIDED HISTORY is a liberal dreamed up bs of history they made up all along the way.

You were taught what they " LIBERAL PUBLIC SCHOOLS" wanted you to learn....

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DONT KNOW trust me/ us.

READ IT ALL SOME LEFTIST. A.H. MIGHT ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING.
Twitter is also censoring the accounts for Republican candidates.

twitter-john-james-ron-bassilian-600x288.jpg

Senate candidate John James (on left) and Congressional candidate Ron Bassilian (on right)

President Trump endorsed “star” Republican John James in the Republican primary for US Senator from Michigan.

But you may not find John James on Twitter because he is being shadow-banned because he

Forget Russia, Twitter Is Meddling in 2018 Elections=> Shadow-Banning GOP Candidates John James and Ron Bassilian - Tea Party News
(Gateway Pundit) – A recent study by the leftist website VICE News found that Twitter was censoring top pro-Trump lawmakers.

-------------

Oh we can see the leftist Trump hating loons now going off lmao. Watch as i tunfolds .

The good thing is people are so, so awake now these pricks will be watched like hawks. So, even when they tell the truth you can bet tards will deny it all.

We aren't dumb enough to fall for the lies and we aren't as they are we accept loss ,unlike leftist who can't take loss.

The issue with Russia meddling in the elections is that they're not American. The owners of Twitter are. They can do as they want.

Isn't it a bit arrogant to demand that a private company do as you want them to do? You could set up your own twitter type site.

Translation: it's not a crime when irs done by a democrat

No, it's not a crime when it done by AMERICANS.

Jeez, how could you not have understood that from what I wrote?
It is a crime if anyone tries to manipulate or interfere with an election.

Forget Russia, Twitter Is Meddling in 2018 Elections=> Shadow-Banning GOP Candidates John James and Ron Bassilian - Tea Party News
(Gateway Pundit) – A recent study by the leftist website VICE News found that Twitter was censoring top pro-Trump lawmakers.

-------------

Oh we can see the leftist Trump hating loons now going off lmao. Watch as i tunfolds .

The good thing is people are so, so awake now these pricks will be watched like hawks. So, even when they tell the truth you can bet tards will deny it all.

We aren't dumb enough to fall for the lies and we aren't as they are we accept loss ,unlike leftist who can't take loss.

The issue with Russia meddling in the elections is that they're not American. The owners of Twitter are. They can do as they want.

Isn't it a bit arrogant to demand that a private company do as you want them to do? You could set up your own twitter type site.

Translation: it's not a crime when irs done by a democrat

No, it's not a crime when it done by AMERICANS.

Jeez, how could you not have understood that from what I wrote?
It is a crime if anyone tries to manipulate or interfere with an election.

It's okay for the illegal immigrants from South America so it's certainly okay for American's... as long as they espouse lefty ideals... If they're American's that lean center or right, then that's not allowed, in fact those people aren't even allowed to speak. Those persons are not welcome anymore, anywhere, anytime and should be harassed...

update, you are A MONTH BEHIND the story...

Twitter appears to have adjusted its platform overnight to no longer limit the visibility of some prominent Republicans in its search results, a problem that the company said was a side effect of its attempts to clean up discourse on its platform.

On Wednesday VICE News reported that Twitter’s drop-down search section was not showing the profiles of some prominent Republicans in what amounted to a “shadow ban.” Those affected included RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel, Republican Reps. Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, along with Andrew Surabian, Donald Trump Jr.’s spokesman and former Special Assistant to the President. The profiles did populate when entering a full search but not not in the more visible search menu.

Twitter did not immediately respond for comment about the changes but Twitter's Kayvon Beykpour announced on Wednesday that the fixes would be coming.

The search problems appeared to have been a side effect of Twitter’s recently stepped up attempts at improving “conversation health” and limiting the reach of “troll-like behaviors.”

Twitter appears to have fixed search problems that lowered visibility of GOP lawmakers

1 day, these guys did not show at the top of the drop down bar, when searched....

THAT'S IT!

wow!

YouTube is actively removing anyone who disagree's with lefty opinions, Crowder is likely next. They get demonitized, get "quasi-banned" from the search lists, us subscribers are not being notified when these folks post videos because YT is actively "hiding" their content from the platform. Now you have to subscribe and hit a notification bell and set up some settings in your YT account to find their daily content releases. I've watched it happen real time with pretty much all of my right and center right shows... There's bands of folks who go around intentionally and unfairly neg voting any shows they don't like the opinions on - then the "human staff" goes along with their "totalitarian" opinions of what we the people are allowed to see, hear, and think.

As an American, it's really sad to see it happen, but I guess I was more prepared for it, I knew this would happen when Obama let the headers go and when we lost net neutrality too I suppose. It's only a matter of time before all the political stuff I watch is purged from those platforms. We centers and righties are working on moving to new platforms; personal platforms mostly, but there's a few promising public ones coming out now that the big social media companies have "shown their colors." It is what it is.

what is SHADOW banning?
It's when your posts are deleted with bogus reasons or shoved into little seen of "dungeon forums". Stuff like that. Sometimes a site will employ troll sock puppets to fight with each other on unwanted-topic threads, "warranting" moderators to shut it (the OP) down. Etc. etc.

It's a way to silence a poster without actually looking like fascism. I know a couple of sites offhand that practice this but still try to portray a phasod of impartiality. Ahem. :popcorn:

Forum List

Back