Forget MAGA Hats, Patriots Hats the New Racist Headgear

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who said the Left were insane?
F602CE26-6F79-4B28-9C09-14A4C80D8AC8.jpeg

Trying to turn Mass. red, are we? The Daily Beast is getting DESTROYED for 'white nationalists' piece on the Patriots

You know, when one side does something really stupid, I call them out on it.

This is one of those times. Sorry, but a Patriots hat ISN'T the new MAGA or KKK hood, it's simply a piece of headwear that denotes the wearer as a fan of that team. Although I don't like Brady, nor his politics, that is no reason for me to throw away the Patriots hat that I currently have. I used to like the Patriots when I was stationed in Newport RI, but that was because the Cowboys sucked at the time and couldn't make the playoffs, I started to support the Patriots, because they would make it to the playoffs, and I wanted to watch football.

This is yet another time where some idiot tries to make something out to be what it's not. Sorry, it's just a team hat, and if you don't like Brady, wait a couple of years, he's getting old and will eventually be replaced.

But don't throw away your hats, those things are expensive. If you currently hate Brady and his politics, put your hat away until another quarterback comes along.

Yeah, I know, a reasonable solution. How novel.

You know, when one side does something really stupid, I call them out on it.

This is one of those times. Sorry, but a Patriots hat ISN'T the new MAGA or KKK hood, it's simply a piece of headwear that denotes the wearer as a fan of that team. Although I don't like Brady, nor his politics, that is no reason for me to throw away the Patriots hat that I currently have. I used to like the Patriots when I was stationed in Newport RI, but that was because the Cowboys sucked at the time and couldn't make the playoffs, I started to support the Patriots, because they would make it to the playoffs, and I wanted to watch football.

This is yet another time where some idiot tries to make something out to be what it's not. Sorry, it's just a team hat, and if you don't like Brady, wait a couple of years, he's getting old and will eventually be replaced.

But don't throw away your hats, those things are expensive. If you currently hate Brady and his politics, put your hat away until another quarterback comes along.

Yeah, I know, a reasonable solution. How novel.
Sorry, but a Patriots hat ISN'T the new MAGA or KKK hood, it's simply a piece of headwear that denotes the wearer as a fan of that team.

Just the thing a racist would say.

Forum List

Back