Forget Jesus, here comes Obama

Itsmethatguy

May 20, 2009
The way people talk about Obama he might as well be Jesus. "Obama is going to save this country", "Obama is going to make a change", "Obama took our troops out of Iraq". So lets go over this, Obama is going to save the country, how? In order for that to happen he would have to get inside every person and MAKE them act in a acceptable manner. I have heard just about every politician say that they were going to make a change, and so far nothing has changed. And for him taking our troops out of Iraq, yes the plan to slowly taking them out is working, but their all being re-routed to Afghanistan. Ahhh so that makes it so much better. As long as our troops are dying in another country other than Iraq its okay.

Hes just one man, with little experience. He spews all these "make you feel good" one liners so everyone will go home feeling that their going to be okay. Hell I cant wait for people to start gathering in masses and praying to an idol of him. So at the next dinner he throws at the white house, watch him turn the water into wine.

Why is it that only the folks on the right use titles like messiah or Jesus?:cuckoo:

Piss off. You lost the last election to a better man than you were running.

jesus_republicans.jpg

Why is it that only the folks on the right use titles like messiah or Jesus?:cuckoo:

GAYBOY, Michael Jackson's brain was removed, maybe you can win it on EBay, you need it.

Maybe it all came to pass when he uttered these words "We are the one We've been waiting for." I lay down and peed in my pantaloons when he said that! :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=molWTfv8TYw[/ame]

Last edited:

Could be true. Then again another way of looking at it is that this guy, (Obama) sucks, but the challenger was worse, we thought. Yet, this guy is leading us down a path of disaster, many of which are clapping.

A classic case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder...common to politicians, really.

300_83124.jpg

socialized health care is probably obamas way of healing he masses, thank god....i mean thank obama for that.

these constant cases of republicans calling obama Jesus and the Messiah is pretty sickening and disrespectful to God to me....

not one Dem has called obama their Messiah, their Jesus, yet these continual crackpot comments about him being Jesus gets repeated a hundred thousand times a day by them?

It's a code they are sending to Christians who believe in the Antichrist....

Republicans believe themselves, that Obama is the Antichrist, and THIS is what the name calling is telling all their christian brethren....

This will only set some loony tune off, to possibly assassinate him with justification in their heads, and serves no purpose in mouthing off other than that....imo.

Care

im a part of the independent party, so no republican here. obama does have a god complex. I dont have the paper on me now or i would have scanned it and posted for everyone to see, but obama has gone on record stating "In my first hundred days of office i got a lot accomplished, my next hundred days ill do in 72, and on the 73rd Ill rest" i mean come on how big does your head have to be to say things like that? maybe your god should talk to obama and set things straight.

these constant cases of republicans calling obama Jesus and the Messiah is pretty sickening and disrespectful to God to me....

I wouldn't blame the Republicans. Have you seen this website? It chronicles quotes from the Left which seem to indicate that many of them believe that he is, in fact, the Messiah:

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

Quotes:

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.
January 7, 2008.

"We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
- Obama, Super Tuesday

""No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

Take your time reading the website. It should give anyone pause.

im a part of the independent party, so no republican here. obama does have a god complex. I dont have the paper on me now or i would have scanned it and posted for everyone to see, but obama has gone on record stating "In my first hundred days of office i got a lot accomplished, my next hundred days ill do in 72, and on the 73rd Ill rest" i mean come on how big does your head have to be to say things like that? maybe your god should talk to obama and set things straight.

That comment was a joke, that obama was making about YOU ALL, that continually say he is the christ.

So, is your comment code to imply he is the Antichrist?

Is this what you think or others, independent and republicans think?

FYI-I am not an obamaite, I did not vote for him...

Care

i never mentioned anti-christ did i? i would have to believe in god first, nice try though

Forum List

Back