Forger Of Obama's Birth Certificate Has Been Located And Fixing To Be Exposed

Those of us who thought this "birth certificate issue" was bullshit from the starting gun are the gullable ones?

Okay, skippy.....

You think? I mean, actually, you have a sort of thought process? Does that mean you've lost your Democrat Party Comradeship Card?

Spell checker malfunctions can be as reflective of intelligence as teleprompter failure can be reflective of poor articulation.

Oh Lord. Did I just run into the Grammar Police?

Can I just pay my Grammar Ticket now and avoid an annoying appearance in Grammar Court?

How did I KNOW you'd fixate on the minor topic?

This is fixing to explode like Watergate. Obama coming out at his press conference releasing the certificate was a bad move because he now has attached himself to the forgery which is a crime. Nixon did the same thing. The person that did the forgery works in the media and will be exposed next week. This is going to be horrible for the White House.

Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate

Please Listen
YouTube - ‪Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate - 5/20/11‬‏

Also look at this. Smiley Face found in Hawaii Registrars Alvin Onaka's signature.
'The Obama code': Hidden messages in birth doc?

110512birthcertstamp.JPG

110520smileyface.JPG

Is it Glen Rice?

Thread has been dead for 2 months... what are you doing bringing it back?

Although, it is a good time to ask the OP again, where the hell is this person that was supposed to be outed months ago?? I don't thing that he will give up on the quack theory though.

This just in!!

The long awaited identity of the individual responsible for the forging of President Obama's birth certificate has finally outed himself. He claims to have been brought up in Mississippi and became a fairly successful singer in his day. The music industry wasnt his bag so he took up forging birth certificates for a living instead.

Elvis%20at%2070.jpg

This is fixing to explode like Watergate. Obama coming out at his press conference releasing the certificate was a bad move because he now has attached himself to the forgery which is a crime. Nixon did the same thing. The person that did the forgery works in the media and will be exposed next week. This is going to be horrible for the White House.

Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate

Please Listen
YouTube - ‪Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate - 5/20/11‬‏

Also look at this. Smiley Face found in Hawaii Registrars Alvin Onaka's signature.
'The Obama code': Hidden messages in birth doc?

110512birthcertstamp.JPG

110520smileyface.JPG
Birfers can finally rest easy, the "forger" has been found!

The "forger" was a Xerox WorkCentre 7655.

https://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2...e-cold-case-posse-investigation-coffinpart-i/

Anti-Birthers and it seemed every legal authority accepted the obvious that the PDF was not a forgery it was just an image of a document that Hawaii has said they produced. Then in late 2011 Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio announced that he was going activate his Case Posse to look at the authenticity of the LFBC. This was after a number of members of the Surprise, AZ Tea Party beseeched Arpaio to do something after Conspiracy Nut Extraordinaire Jerome Corsi had spoken at one of their meetings.
The history of the CCP investigation is well documented on my CCP Timeline. The CCP drug out the discredited1 analyses of folks like Mara Zebest and Doug Vogt. They also apparently performed some new testing to try to eliminate various scanning software as the source of the PDF. The report that the CCP released is very short on detail and long on conclusion that scanning software using compression could not be the source of the WH LFBC PDF.
By 2012 Anti-Birthers like me, NBC (owner of the Native and Natural Born Citizenship Explored blog), and several regular commenters there and at Kevin Davidson’s Obama Conspiracy Theories blog began speculating on what compression algorithm would do what the Birther “experts” like Garrett Papit claimed was not possible: to produce a scan with one 8 bit color layer and multiple 1 bit monochrome layers and to separate a scan into a PDF with layers similar tot he LFBC PDF.
The CCP and their “experts” said it just couldn’t be done. Here is what Karl Denninger said at Frank Arduini’s SCIBD page last year:
The validation of your theory should be simple. All you need to do is take an authentic official birth certificate, scan it, run it through your choice of software and produce a file that contains the same set of elements (within a reasonable level of variation) and which makes the same decisions you claim the computer made here. That’s all. (PS: This has been tried… and failed. Good luck.)
snip/

The discussion of compression algorithms continued on several blogs and eventually focused on one particular algorithm: Mixer Raster Content or MRC compression. The reason for the focus on MRC compression was that it seemed to do some of the things seen in the LFBC PDF. It was designed to handle documents that contained a mixture of images, shapes and text and compress these to very small PDF files.
Kevin Vicklund found Xerox patents on MRC compression, He commented on these at Obama Conspiracy Theories and linked one of the Xerox MRC compression patents.
NBC then found a file posted on the Internet that showed the creator was a Xerox WorkCentre and consisted of the layers as predicted by the MRC patents. The stage was now set for some testing.
NBC then made an important discovery. He found that the Obama 2011 income tax returns posted on the WhiteHouse.gov website in PDF format showed the creator was a Xerox WorkCentre 7655. This meant that at least one Xerox WorkCentre was installed at the Executive Office of the President and that there were likely more.
Now it was time to do some testing. NBC was fortunate enough to have access to a Xerox WorkCentre 7655. He printed a color copy of the LFBC and scanned it to email on the WorkCentre. His results were remarkable. He saw a PDF file very similar to the WH LFBC PDF with one 8 bit JPG layer and multiple 1 bit monochrome layers. The signature stamp and date stamp were separated into their own layers too. Karl Denninger’s challenge had been met without even using an original birth certificate but instead using a lower quality print out of the WH LFBC image.

As luck would have it I happened to obtain access to a Xerox WokCentre 7535 shortly after NBC ran his tests. I was able to duplicate his results by scanning a color printed copy of the LFBC. I wrote several articles on the results that are linked above.
Now we had shown that most of the anomalies in the WH LFBC PDF could be explained using even rudimentary tests. The layers, the movable date stamp and signature stamp, the separation of the green background and form in a JPG layer, the white “holes”, the sepration of most of the text in another layer, all were demonstrated.
One anomaly that remained was the white halos. We couldn’t use a print out of the WH LFBC since it already had the halos. That will be addressed in Part II…..

https://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2...-cold-case-posse-investigation-coffinpart-ii/

Driving the final nail into the Cold Case Posse ?investigation? coffin?Part III | RC Radio Blog

Blogger shows Obama birth certificate artifacts caused by Xerox machine: no joy in Birtherville | Obama Conspiracy TheoriesObama Conspiracy Theories

One of the curious artifacts in the White House PDF version of the birth certificate is the way the certificate number is divided into different layers. Here’s the certificate number as it appears in the White House PDF:

image19.png

Examination of the layers in the White House PDF file reveals that the number is split into two parts, and stored in two separate layers of the file. Doesn’t that almost make you think that there is something fishy, that the certificate number was manually assembled from parts? Birthers think that it proves the whole document is a forgery, but it turns out that when a paper birth certificate is scanned with a Xerox WorkCentre 7535, we see the very same thing! Below are the certificate numbers as they appear in separate PDF layers, the White House PDF on the left and Reality Check’s scan to PDF from a Xerox machine on the right:
WHv7535-1.jpg

WHv7535-2.jpg

Isn’t that remarkable? What are the chances that a forger would divide the number in exactly the same way and put the parts in exactly the same layers that an office machine automatically does? Pretty darned small, I think.

Forum List

Back