Foreigners....amazing.

Once upon a time...

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

[...]

The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

Ever given proper thought to these passages? Ever thought what they meant, implied, called forth? Namely, the commonality of reason among humankind, the respect this deserves, and the obligations this entails? Let facts be submitted, out of respect, causes and reasons declared so that they can be examined and tested. That's how it all started, and now we get to hear the shameful howls of ugly, parochial rubes.

It isnt. Bashing Trump is the thing now but that isnt bashing America. Trump isnt America.
Only a real American, or someone who understands what it means to be American, knows that Trump represents America better than any politician alive.
Ronald Reagan did it as well.

Now, what pops up in the back of your head?
Automatically Trump and Reagan are a source of ridicule.
Why is that?
Because our press....and all sources of our media, decided that Reagan and Trump were something to make fun of.
Why is that?
Because our press and our media has been taken over by anti-American influences.

The only US media I am exposed to is Fox which I play in my car. My views on Trump are based on what he says and does. There isnt any amount of whitewash that can make his antics acceptable to intelligent people.

But neither does it make people hate America. Its more like sympathy that you should have this dickhead trying to run things. And I am not claiming any sort of superiority here. The UK voted for Brexit which was as stupid as voting for Trump.

Stop being a victim.

Your head of state is an addle minded old biddy.

So is your Prime Minister.

And you have the nerve to bad mouth President Trump!
Yes, he is a piece of shit that couldnt even get a majority of votes.

He got the majority of the electoral votes.

What was that about "intelligent" people?

I'm with you on the entertainment value. Which politics are affecting you?

Well, take our refugee problem for example. That's a direct consequence of the idiotic invasion liberation of the Iraqi oil fields, removing Ghadaffi to make slave markets and jihadis great again and supporting the 'moderate' rebels in Syria because Assad has to go...

Of course our own EU war criminals (Blair/Sarkozy) share blame for that too and Merkel isn't exactly helping ("wir schaffen das") but they're just following the wishes of the exceptional empire.

:popcorn:

I'm with you on the entertainment value. Which politics are affecting you?

Well, take our refugee problem for example. That's a direct consequence of the idiotic invasion liberation of the Iraqi oil fields, removing Ghadaffi to make slave markets and jihadis great again and supporting the 'moderate' rebels in Syria because Assad has to go...

Of course our own EU war criminals (Blair/Sarkozy) share blame for that too and Merkel isn't exactly helping ("wir schaffen das") but they're just following the wishes of the exceptional empire.

:popcorn:

The Netherlands has politics? Really?

New Topics

Forum List

Back