Foreclosure Crisis

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
What the Foreclosure Crisis Means for the Election | Fox Business

The country’s foreclosure wave could suppress voter turnout in key battleground states, experts now say.

Pollsters are having trouble finding where these foreclosed voters have gone—and they’re finding that foreclosed voters may not come out to vote at all.

At minimum, the foreclosure crisis is roiling voter polling on this election.

That means more uncertainty about voter polls showing where this election is headed, which means this presidential race may be more nerve wracking than ever.

In the past four years, more than 3.7 million homes have been lost to foreclosure since 2008, according to market research firm CoreLogic

Obama has the shortest trck record of all - I fail at everthing......

$10_1o025_gasparinoc--300x300.jpg

$g-cvr-110902-fukushima_grid-8x2.jpg

$fha_financial_condition_244x183.jpg

Savin' yerself from the scammers...
:cool:
How to Save Yourself From the Foreclosure Fraud Epidemic
10/11/12 - -- Even though U.S. home foreclosures are in decline -- they're down almost 7% from August to September, according to RealtyTrac -- foreclosure scams are still a big threat to delinquent U.S. homeowners.
According to the U.S. Treasury's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, suspicious activity reports were way up in the first six months of 2012. By "suspicious activity" FinCen means potential scams such as requiring homeowners to transfer the titles of their homes to foreclosure repair firms, or having consumers fork over regular monthly payments to those firms. According to FinCen, "victims may lose thousands of dollars in fabricated fees and risk losing their homes as well."

According to the agency, financial institutions reported 2,360 "foreclosure-related SARs" in the first half of 2012, and that's almost as many as the 2,782 incidents reported in all of last year. FinCen says California is far and away the state with the most reported foreclosure scam activity. What can struggling homeowners do to minimize or even eliminate the odds of being entangled in a foreclosure fraud situation?

The Better Business Bureau has some tips:

Avoid any firm that guarantees it can halt the foreclosure process. In the foreclosure prevention business, there are no guarantees.

MORE

What the Foreclosure Crisis Means for the Election | Fox Business...

...In the past four years, more than 3.7 million homes have been lost to foreclosure since 2008, according to market research firm CoreLogic...
We've been hearing this hype for years and finding there's nothing to it. Let's check the Fed's bank records:
fredgraph.png

Huh, it's true. OK the rate's going down but we're still way up from normal. There really is something to this...

At the peak it was 12,000 a day, now its down to about 6000. It will be a huge drag on the housing market and economy for years. It would have been long over by now if the free market had been allowed to handle it.

What the Foreclosure Crisis Means for the Election | Fox Business...

...In the past four years, more than 3.7 million homes have been lost to foreclosure since 2008, according to market research firm CoreLogic...
We've been hearing this hype for years and finding there's nothing to it. Let's check the Fed's bank records:
fredgraph.png

Huh, it's true. OK the rate's going down but we're still way up from normal. There really is something to this...

At the peak it was 12,000 a day, now its down to about 6000. It will be a huge drag on the housing market and economy for years. It would have been long over by now if the free market had been allowed to handle it.
What is that echo, ed. Oh, I get it. You should really take your head out of your ass before speaking, ed.

No proof of your numbers, eh, ed. Could you be lying again???? Why do I ask? Ed lies continually. Stupid me. And ed, the free market did handle it. Worked really well, did it not?
http://www.ibtimes.com/us-home-foreclosures-down-pre-recession-numbers-recovery-uneven-844847

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WfnjJTGSy0]Sorry Conservatives, Science Says You're Stupid - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
fredgraph.png

What is that echo, ed. Oh, I get it. You should really take your head out of your ass before speaking, ed.

No proof of your numbers, eh, ed. Could you be lying again???? Why do I ask? Ed lies continually. Stupid me. And ed, the free market did handle it. Worked really well, did it not?
US Home Foreclosures Down To Pre-Recession Numbers, But Recovery Uneven

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WfnjJTGSy0]Sorry Conservatives, Science Says You're Stupid - YouTube[/ame]

Dodd: 'I have a lot of reservations' about bailout plan - CNN.comedition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/23/dodd.qanda/index.htmlCached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Sep 23, 2008 – Dodd: Well, let me tell you why. First of all, we have almost 10,000 foreclosures occurring every day. For the last 18 months on a daily basis, I've ...

Forum List

Back