Foreclosure Crisis

Discussion in 'Economy' started by Nova78, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Nova78

Nova78 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    What the Foreclosure Crisis Means for the Election | Fox Business

The country’s foreclosure wave could suppress voter turnout in key battleground states, experts now say.

Pollsters are having trouble finding where these foreclosed voters have gone—and they’re finding that foreclosed voters may not come out to vote at all.

At minimum, the foreclosure crisis is roiling voter polling on this election.

That means more uncertainty about voter polls showing where this election is headed, which means this presidential race may be more nerve wracking than ever.

In the past four years, more than 3.7 million homes have been lost to foreclosure since 2008, according to market research firm CoreLogic

Obama has the shortest trck record of all - I fail at everthing......

$10_1o025_gasparinoc--300x300.jpg

$g-cvr-110902-fukushima_grid-8x2.jpg

$fha_financial_condition_244x183.jpg

2. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,881
    Savin' yerself from the scammers...
    :cool:
    How to Save Yourself From the Foreclosure Fraud Epidemic
    10/11/12 - -- Even though U.S. home foreclosures are in decline -- they're down almost 7% from August to September, according to RealtyTrac -- foreclosure scams are still a big threat to delinquent U.S. homeowners.

3. expat_panama

expat_panama Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +253
    We've been hearing this hype for years and finding there's nothing to it. Let's check the Fed's bank records:
    [​IMG]
    Huh, it's true. OK the rate's going down but we're still way up from normal. There really is something to this...

4. EdwardBaiamonte

EdwardBaiamonte Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,053
    At the peak it was 12,000 a day, now its down to about 6000. It will be a huge drag on the housing market and economy for years. It would have been long over by now if the free market had been allowed to handle it.

5. Rshermr

Rshermr VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +855
    What is that echo, ed. Oh, I get it. You should really take your head out of your ass before speaking, ed.

No proof of your numbers, eh, ed. Could you be lying again???? Why do I ask? Ed lies continually. Stupid me. And ed, the free market did handle it. Worked really well, did it not?
    http://www.ibtimes.com/us-home-foreclosures-down-pre-recession-numbers-recovery-uneven-844847

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WfnjJTGSy0]Sorry Conservatives, Science Says You're Stupid - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  6. EdwardBaiamonte

EdwardBaiamonte Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,053
    Dodd: 'I have a lot of reservations' about bailout plan - CNN.comedition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/23/dodd.qanda/index.htmlCached
    You +1'd this publicly. Undo
    Sep 23, 2008 – Dodd: Well, let me tell you why. First of all, we have almost 10,000 foreclosures occurring every day. For the last 18 months on a daily basis, I've ...