Forecast calls for a monsoon of Newt threads

A very fine speech.

And when candidate Obama LATER used those words and that catchy PHRASE with some of those very examples, I don't believe he credited Devaul (or his writers) as the source.

You are correct, Obama did not credit Devaul when he plagerized Devaul's speech. I personally don't really care about that though.

I don't all that much, either. I just think it's funny that the libs try to pawn off the notion that President Obama is some "great communicator" when he literally steals the nicely turned phrases of others and relies on his TOTUS so heavily, but can't say much of anything coherent extemporaneously.

And I also think it's funny that when Devaul runs in 2016 (if he does) he might be placed in the ironic position of quoting candidate Obama's plagiarized speech in order for Devaul to USE what are actually HIS OWN words.

At least we have no doubt that Squirmin' Herman and Poor Sarah's words are their own - no one else would ever claim them.

It doesn't matter that his dirty laundry has been washed, rinsed, spun, extra-rinsed, re-spun, dried and aired many times over already. He's climbed to the top in the polls so we'll all get to hear about it seventeen ways from Sunday.

Go ahead and tell me I'm wrong. :eusa_whistle:
Oh.....all-of-a-sudden, he's no-longer a con-man, huh??

:eusa_whistle:

It doesn't matter that his dirty laundry has been washed, rinsed, spun, extra-rinsed, re-spun, dried and aired many times over already. He's climbed to the top in the polls so we'll all get to hear about it seventeen ways from Sunday.

:lol:

Manifold has a penchant for bringing out the stupid in people

:lmao:

:lol:

Manifold has a penchant for bringing out the stupid in people

:lmao:

She-man brings out the stupid in She-man. It is unavoidable.

So what is the tally so far?

Anyone :eusa_whistle:

Dayum. You attention seeking whore. It has already been duly noted that you DID indeed "call" this one -- in advance. And very accurately.

So you can stfu know and bask in the glory of, for once, having not only been right, but publicly congratulated for having been right.

The important part, though, is that you now stfu.

:cool:

he's a second rate historian, a third rate intellect and a thoroughly despicable human being in his personal life.

he just looks better because of the alternatives; like the sorta dumpy chick that hangs out with her four morbidly obese friends with third stage acne.

last call rolls around and she looks like uma thurman.

fail

And obama makes him look like a conservative Einstein.

So what is the tally so far?

Anyone :eusa_whistle:

Dayum. You attention seeking whore. It has already been duly noted that you DID indeed "call" this one -- in advance. And very accurately.

So you can stfu know and bask in the glory of, for once, having not only been right, but publicly congratulated for having been right.

The important part, though, is that you now stfu.

:cool:

Oh, and I appreciated all that, don't get me wrong. However, that all came in before the results were counted, if they've even been counted that is.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

A quick 'Newt Gingrich' search reveals more threads started by self identified right wingers than left wingers, but I admittedly did not scroll past the first several threads.

Jesus Christ gump, you're a god damn genius ! :cool:

Forum List

Back