Forecast calls for a monsoon of Newt threads

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
It doesn't matter that his dirty laundry has been washed, rinsed, spun, extra-rinsed, re-spun, dried and aired many times over already. He's climbed to the top in the polls so we'll all get to hear about it seventeen ways from Sunday.

Go ahead and tell me I'm wrong. :eusa_whistle:

It doesn't matter that his dirty laundry has been washed, rinsed, spun, extra-rinsed, re-spun, dried and aired many times over already. He's climbed to the top in the polls so we'll all get to hear about it seventeen ways from Sunday.

Yeah he just passed Romney in another Poll.

Here comes the "I hate newt because bla bla bla" "I love newt because bla bla bla" threads

I wonder if Ravi will make 15 for Mal :tongue:

• Banned

Here comes the "I hate newt because bla bla bla" "I love newt because bla bla bla" threads

She kind of has to doesn't she?

If she doesn't, then she gives mal's thesis about her obsession with Cain a double dose injection of credibility, no?

If she doesn't, then she gives mal's thesis about her obsession with Cain a double dose injection of credibility, no?

:eusa_shhh:

:lmao:

If I may, I forecast, that lobbying will now become 'bad' again and making money off of the knowledge you acquire as a congresscritter, will be out of fashion again as well ( my wasn't that fast? that 60 Minutes episode was just last sunday ).....

the la pièce de résistance?

some how, some way, when Newt did it, its worse than when Pelosi does it......:rolleyes:

:lol:

Exactly why I won't.

forecast?

manifold once again in the middle of the curve.

The democrat hard on of the week.

Mani has hit the nail on the head.

Not only is it Newt's turn in the barrel, but the ammo used to attack Newt will be almost entirely old ammo.

Rehashed indeed.

And the new one (probably not the only new one, of course) is "he got money from Freddie Mac. He got somewhere closer to 2 million dollars than 300K. Oh SHEEEEIT! He said it wasn't for "lobbying," but it WAS IT WAS IT WAS -- it WAS lobbying.

Oh, and did we mention that Newt got divorced? And he was a prick to one of his wives?

And he has a fat face and a sour look about him.

Ethics Charges against him AS Speaker of the House. Unprecedented.

{Meanwhile, the obvious real criticism is that he is one of the GOP candidates and has climbed into a sort of "lead," for now, on top of the polls.}

Mani has hit the nail on the head and the only "question" is HOW MANY threads will be posted on the "topic" of NEWT, now, to bring him down low again?

Why hate Newtie? You guys are stuck with Romney. After each flavor of the week self destructs, your Boy Scout Rhino is still there, stuck at the same numbers. And when you run one of the Nutters against him and President Obama in the general election, you will automatically re-elect the President.

Not only is it Newt's turn in the barrel, but the ammo used to attack Newt will be almost entirely old ammo.

Rehashed indeed.

And the new one (probably not the only new one, of course) is "he got money from Freddie Mac. He got somewhere closer to 2 million dollars than 300K. Oh SHEEEEIT! He said it wasn't for "lobbying," but it WAS IT WAS IT WAS -- it WAS lobbying.

Oh, and did we mention that Newt got divorced? And he was a prick to one of his wives?

{Meanwhile, the obvious real criticism is that he is one of the GOP candidates and has climbed into a sort of "lead," for now, on top of the polls.}

Mani has hit the nail on the head and the only "question" is HOW MANY threads will be posted on the "topic" of NEWT, now, to bring him down low again?

The only person that can bring Newt down low is Newt.

Gotta love the Republican philosophy of personal responsibility.

Rehashed indeed.

The only person that can bring Newt down low is Newt.

Gotta love the Republican philosophy of personal responsibility.

LOL!

But you'll be in there plugging, all the same.

In fact you've already started.

Gotta love the Raving Hypocrite's philosophy of "deny reality."

he's a second rate historian, a third rate intellect and a thoroughly despicable human being in his personal life.

he just looks better because of the alternatives; like the sorta dumpy chick that hangs out with her four morbidly obese friends with third stage acne.

last call rolls around and she looks like uma thurman.

fail

he's a second rate historian, a third rate intellect and a thoroughly despicable human being in his personal life.

he just looks better because of the alternatives; like the sorta dumpy chick that hangs out with her four morbidly obese friends with third stage acne.

fail

^^^^^^^
I came into this thread to drop off some snark, but I can't compete with this! :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

fail

I like Newt but I can't deny that was funny as hell Del (hey i rhymed)

Historian? :lol:

I also like his two-faced stance on health care mandates. He's for them when they are his idea and yet under Obama they are unconstitutional.

Such a droll troll is Newt.

fail

^^^^^^^
I came into this thread to drop off some snark, but I can't compete with this! :lol:

You can't compete. Period.

fail

^^^^^^^

You can't compete. Period.
Correct. I certainly cannot compete with you in the douchebag category - you are the perpetual returning champion.
yes.gif

Forum List

Back