Ford's two eye witnesses both claim no knowledge of the 'party'.

Ford has said five people were at the gathering, and four of them claim not to remember it: Keyser, Smith, Kavanaugh, and his friend Mark Judge, who Ford has said was in the room when the alleged assault took place.

Ford has said five people were at the gathering, and four of them claim not to remember it: Keyser, Smith, Kavanaugh, and his friend Mark Judge, who Ford has said was in the room when the alleged assault took place.
I got a feeling is/when she testifies, she'll slip up and spill the beans about who is paying her off. That would be hilarious, and a fitting end to this whole charade.

Don't forget her "lifelong friend" (female) who also denies the claim.

Funny how all these decades-old memories are from hammerhead drunks.

You know, folks, I was at this party once in 1971 and a girl spilled a drink on me and I really do think she lingered a bit too long patting me dry.

The incident traumatized me so much that I can't remember her name, can't say where the party was, don't know when it happened, don't have any witnesses and can't say who all was there at the time

Woe be her if she's ever up for the Supreme Court, though, I'll tell you that!!

Very First question Thursday out of Feinsteins mouth...

nVtYNx9_d.jpg

from The Gateway Pundit...
THERE ARE NO WITNESSES WHO HAVE CONFIRMED CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S ACCUSATIONS!
NOT ONE!

** Judge Brett Kavanaugh vehemently denies the allegations
** Patrick Smyth, a former high school classmate of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, has denied attending the alleged party where Christine Blasey Ford says Kavanaugh attempted to sexually assault her in the 1980s.

NEWS: Attorney for Leland Keyser, who Dr Ford says was at the party where the alleged incident with Kavanaugh occurred says “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”
** Alleged witness Mark Judge defended Brett Kavanaugh again Tuesday in a letter through his lawyer to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley.
** And now, Leland Ingham Keyser, a life-long friend of Christine’s has denied the accusations.

Forum List

Back