Fordham U rejects Coulter, embraces infanticide and bestiality....

I've just stopped by to to if Coulters rejection in favor of animal sex guy is still funny...

:lmao:

Yup, funny as hell. I don't think this one will get old.

Ah Ha, that's why hollywood liberals carry little dogs in their purses...:eusa_shhh:
565082675.jpg

"what do you call that, lickity split?"

You'll never see Tom Petty and Ann Coulter in the same room together..

Just sayin'

Nor Mr. Ed the Talking Horse and Ann Coulter in the same room, neither. Must badly confuzzle those bestiality buffs.

Regards from Rosie

funny connection there. Did you know that both Mr. Ed and Ann Coulter appear to talk because their trainers shove peanut butter in their mouths? Well.... shoved in the case of Mr. Ed.

You'll never see Tom Petty and Ann Coulter in the same room together..

Just sayin'

Nor Mr. Ed the Talking Horse and Ann Coulter in the same room, neither. Must badly confuzzle those bestiality buffs.

Regards from Rosie

funny connection there. Did you know that both Mr. Ed and Ann Coulter appear to talk because their trainers shove peanut butter in their mouths? Well.... shoved in the case of Mr. Ed.

No I didn't. And THAT visual is pretty damn funny too....prying Coulter's jaws apart...LOL!

Whinny, snort!

Regards from Rosie

A progressive wetdream:

"After effectively barring conservative columnist Ann Coulter from speaking on campus last week, the Jesuit college Fordham University welcomed infanticide and bestiality advocate Peter Singer for a panel discussion on Friday.
According to Fordham’s media relations website, Singer, a tenured Princeton bioethics professor, spoke from 4 to 6 p.m. in a panel the university promised “will provoke Christians to think about other animals in new ways.”
Singer has long lamented the societal stigma against having sex with animals."

Read more: Fordham University, after barring Ann Coulter from campus, welcomes infanticide advocate Peter Singer | The Daily Caller"

God must have done this then

Fordham student dies after falling from campus clock tower

Forum List

Back