Fordham U rejects Coulter, embraces infanticide and bestiality....

A progressive wetdream:

"After effectively barring conservative columnist Ann Coulter from speaking on campus last week, the Jesuit college Fordham University welcomed infanticide and bestiality advocate Peter Singer for a panel discussion on Friday.
According to Fordham’s media relations website, Singer, a tenured Princeton bioethics professor, spoke from 4 to 6 p.m. in a panel the university promised “will provoke Christians to think about other animals in new ways.”
Singer has long lamented the societal stigma against having sex with animals."

Read more: Fordham University, after barring Ann Coulter from campus, welcomes infanticide advocate Peter Singer | The Daily Caller"
Seems some universities like fordham and in particular columbia u. have taken experimentalism to the next level: training college students to provoke war against themselves through deleterious asocial and deviant behaviors. Supporting maniacal teachers with mental illness and asocial tendencies can come to no good.

I don't want to be around for the holocaust this type of brainwashing procures against America.

A progressive wetdream:

"After effectively barring conservative columnist Ann Coulter from speaking on campus last week, the Jesuit college Fordham University welcomed infanticide and bestiality advocate Peter Singer for a panel discussion on Friday.
According to Fordham’s media relations website, Singer, a tenured Princeton bioethics professor, spoke from 4 to 6 p.m. in a panel the university promised “will provoke Christians to think about other animals in new ways.”

Read more: Fordham University, after barring Ann Coulter from campus, welcomes infanticide advocate Peter Singer | The Daily Caller"

coultergeist shouldn't be asked to speak on any decent campus.
Yes, she might destroy some of the brainwashing that will get these people a berth in the cemetary next to Ms. Rachel Corrie.

Teaching ill manners will get Americans killed, Jillian. Is that what you want? Because that's what meanness and evil-spiritedness will get a university that teaches students to hate.

Laws of mercy, this is Hitlerville happening all over again. And you're the head cheerleader.

I hold you accountable for the deadly behaviors you are inflicting by your approbation of the indefensible methods being foisted on impressionable people who think professors know everything.

The reason these idiots don't know war is because they ban ROTC on some of these daft-headed campuses.

A progressive wetdream:

Can you read the worldwide headlines of one of these grads who has an important government jobs - American Secretary of State gives birth to hairy neanderthal baby after spending night with gorilla in the Iraqui national Zoo last year.

Way to go, fordham u.

Edited. That Dialogue does not fly here. Seek Professional Help, PB -Intense

Your kinfolk must be proud of you, plasma :eusa_eh:

why because i have dark humor? Of course they are, they know i am a sarcastic asshole who likes dark humor.

You have a problem with dark humor? A problem with being so over the top with something because Allie is an over the top person herself?

Get a grip.
I have a problem with calling people taboo names.

Two boys got into a heated debate in which one used vile language on someone who had never been called so much as "dummy".

He went back to his house and got a gun and shot the other dead.

He is now in prison for life with no possibility of parole.

Two families. One death, and one will never see the light of day again where he is in the protected murder ward of a state prison. The one who won't see the light of day was a kid who'd never given anybody else one minute of trouble, had no tangles with the law ever, but was tried as an adult because he was above-average in intelligence.

That's why I campaign against evil speech. The mother of the dead boy once worked for me, and I got 10 complaints a month the year she worked about her vile mouth when I wasn't around. At first, I was shocked, then I caught on. her speech was driving the business into the hole, and she couldn't give up her speech.

Even so, I was very sorry for her and her family's loss. Taboo speech is a dreadful thing, and in some events it has consequences that are just intolerable.

There's a young man rotting in the grave who thought he could say anything he wanted to anyone he wanted, and one day the vile speech wasn't taken well by someone who'd never heard such discouraging words as he was spewing on a constant basis.

Your kinfolk must be proud of you, plasma :eusa_eh:

why because i have dark humor? Of course they are, they know i am a sarcastic asshole who likes dark humor.

You have a problem with dark humor? A problem with being so over the top with something because Allie is an over the top person herself?

Get a grip.

Two boys got into a heated debate in which one used vile language on someone who had never been called so much as "dummy".

Two families. One death, and one will never see the light of day again where he is in the protected murder ward of a state prison. The one who won't see the light of day was a kid who'd never given anybody else one minute of trouble, had no tangles with the law ever, but was tried as an adult because he was above-average in intelligence.

That's why I campaign against evil speech. The mother of the dead boy once worked for me, and I got 10 complaints a month the year she worked about her vile mouth when I wasn't around. At first, I was shocked, then I caught on. her speech was driving the business into the hole, and she couldn't give up her speech.

Even so, I was very sorry for her and her family's loss. Taboo speech is a dreadful thing, and in some events it has consequences that are just intolerable.

There's a young man rotting in the grave who thought he could say anything he wanted to anyone he wanted, and one day the vile speech wasn't taken well by someone who'd never heard such discouraging words as he was spewing on a constant basis.

While calling people names is enough to ruffle some feathers it is hardly a reason to shoot someone dead, especially within the confines of your example. The shooter may have had a predisposition toward violence, perhaps deep seeded anger issues. A reasonably prudent, well adjusted person does not go and find a fire arm in order to look for the person who offended them and shoot them. There is a cooling off period and the shooter could not do so for their very own personal reasons. Least of all because he was called a rude name.

dark humor....maybe....but an illness...oh yeah....no doubt. Seek help for your, ahem...."dark humor". :eusa_whistle:

hardly an "illness". But hey thats your opinion and you can have it all day long. That's not going to change my humor at all.

I dont know if Obamacare covers Dark humor?

Get a grip.

While calling people names is enough to ruffle some feathers it is hardly a reason to shoot someone dead, especially within the confines of your example. The shooter may have had a predisposition toward violence, perhaps deep seeded anger issues. A reasonably prudent, well adjusted person does not go and find a fire arm in order to look for the person who offended them and shoot them. There is a cooling off period and the shooter could not do so for their very own personal reasons. Least of all because he was called a rude name.
I agree with you. But sometimes a kid who's 15 to 17 years of age (could have been younger) is governed by inexperience, raging hormones, and shock. If you heard what I heard by picking up my phone one day and listened to the verbiage I heard on my business phone, you'd have almost fainted too. She was talking to the son that got killed. She was talking loud enough that a customer could have overheard her from the back of the building. Ladies leave establishments when an employee directs speech like that to anyone in the room. I'm sorry she lost her son. Words have meaning to some people. Inexperienced teens who've never been burned by a fire may not know better than to stay away from one.

I've never heard such taboo speech before or since, and my big brother was a lifer in the Navy. Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

No, I'm not condoning murder either. It was a horrible crime.

Peter Singer, the hero of the left:

“Occasionally mutually satisfying activities may develop” when humans have sex with their pets, he claimed.
In addition to supporting bestiality and immediately granting equal legal rights to animals, Singer has also advocated euthanizing the mentally ill and aborting disabled infants on utilitarian grounds.
In his 1993 essay “Taking Life,” Singer, in a section called “Justifying Infanticide and Non-Voluntary Euthanasia,” wrote that “killing a disabled infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person.”

Read more: Fordham University, after barring Ann Coulter from campus, welcomes infanticide advocate Peter Singer | The Daily Caller

Peter who???? Hero of what???? Get a grip.

Read the article before you make more of an ass of yourself.

Cuz we all know it's much worse to call people retards when they're acting retarded...than it is to propose infanticide and screwing your dog.

Thank goodness the enlightened academics are on hand to protect us from nasty rhetoric!

"The Atheists Humanists Agnostics (AHA) club sent out a campus-wide e-mail announcing the program on Tuesday and promising a “full-out romp against why one of the most beloved people of the century, Mother Teresa, is as Hitchens put it… ‘a lying, thieving Albanian dwarf.’”

Atheist group at Dartmouth plans anti Mother Teresa event

Good for them. Mother Teresa was a horrible human being.

The poor Indians at her hospitals died on dirty floors and she flew to the Mayo Clinic.

I think that says it all.

I have you on ignore. I find your posts to be hateful, ignorant, and redundant, no matter what the topic.

dark humor....maybe....but an illness...oh yeah....no doubt. Seek help for your, ahem...."dark humor". :eusa_whistle:

hardly an "illness". But hey thats your opinion and you can have it all day long. That's not going to change my humor at all.
I dont know if Obamacare covers Dark humor?

I suggest you keep your "humor" to yourself, then.

Get a grip.

I think the point that Becki was trying to make is that people who go out of their way to offend, hurt and agitate people sometimes get more than what they bargain for.

I have a lesser example...my boys rode the bus with the extremely rude and annoying boy from next door. He was about the same age as my younger boy, and smaller than my oldest. My boys were (and are) kind, polite boys. In the boy world, that is a sign of weakness, and my boys, as my father and brothers before them, tended to attract bullies and idiots who thought they were easy targets.

So the neighbor kid, day after day, would jeer, call names, throw things at my two well mannered boys, who studiously ignored him during the bus rides and on the way home from the bus stop.

Until my oldest boy had had enough. One afternoon, he got off the bus like he always did, and waited for the little shit to come off the bus. When he came off the bus, he grabbed him by his neck and smacked his head into a telephone pole, then threw him on the ground.

When mom came to my house threatening to call the police, I told her little shit, who was dancing beside her, "My son is in trouble, and he will get in trouble every time he does it. But I won't be on the bus with him. If you want to play with the big boys, you'd better bring your game."

Bullies are the same everywhere. People who think it's "funny" to attack other people usually get what's coming to them.

Institutions of higher learning used to encourage balance and diversity of thought; Fordham allowed the far left pov to be heard while they silenced the far right pov. Everyone should have a problem with this.

wtf is a Catholic university even entertaining the likes of Singer, someone who advocates the killing of newborns and disabled people? There is no 'discussion' to be had with someone who believes this shit is acceptable. This goes beyond far left anything, this goes beyond the pale. It is wrong. Period.

One pov should not be favored over another to promote intellectual diversity.

But if it is a pov I don't like, it should be silenced.

Got it.

Regards from Rosie

My second point went right over your head. Why is a Catholic institution entertaining someone who advocates murder at all? Has nothing to do with an 'extreme' pov, per se, but it does have everything to do with Catholic teachings, Catholic beliefs, #5, thou shalt not kill. It's morally wrong and completely goes against the Catholic church. In light of that, why in the world would a Catholic university even want someone who advocates this, in addition to the bestiality thing, through their front doors?

Last edited:
Institutions of higher learning used to encourage balance and diversity of thought; Fordham allowed the far left pov to be heard while they silenced the far right pov. Everyone should have a problem with this.

wtf is a Catholic university even entertaining the likes of Singer, someone who advocates the killing of newborns and disabled people? There is no 'discussion' to be had with someone who believes this shit is acceptable. This goes beyond far left anything, this goes beyond the pale. It is wrong. Period.

That's a mischaracterization of what Singer is talking about... and I do think some of his views are extreme.

That said, Coulter's problem is the ugliness of her rhetoric, not the things she proposes.

I'm not mischaracterizing anything, I pulled that info from the article.

I agree with your second point.

I have you on ignore. I find your posts to be hateful, ignorant, and redundant, no matter what the topic.

too bad allie :up::poke:

Cuz we all know it's much worse to call people retards when they're acting retarded...than it is to propose infanticide and screwing your dog.

Thank goodness the enlightened academics are on hand to protect us from nasty rhetoric!

"The Atheists Humanists Agnostics (AHA) club sent out a campus-wide e-mail announcing the program on Tuesday and promising a “full-out romp against why one of the most beloved people of the century, Mother Teresa, is as Hitchens put it… ‘a lying, thieving Albanian dwarf.’”

Atheist group at Dartmouth plans anti Mother Teresa event

Good for them. Mother Teresa was a horrible human being.

The poor Indians at her hospitals died on dirty floors and she flew to the Mayo Clinic.

I think that says it all.

Last edited:

That's a mischaracterization of what Singer is talking about... and I do think some of his views are extreme.

That said, Coulter's problem is the ugliness of her rhetoric, not the things she proposes.

I'm not mischaracterizing anything, I pulled that info from the article.

I agree with your second point.

What joe is saying is that he agrees with Singer.

I haven't heard of the guy but a quick google search disproves that he advocates beastiality.

One of these days, kgrill, someone out there is going to sue you for defamation.

Forum List

Back