Ford

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
F

This stock was at $1.02 last November.

It's now over $6.25 and has nowhere to go but up.

Ford is the ONLY American car company that hasn't asked for a bailout. With the announcement that it's creating 3200 jobs, when this car company starts turning a profit in 2011, watch for it to SKYROCKET. Do you regret not buying 1000 shares last year? I recommend EVERYONE buy this stock NOW. I'm calling my friends, I'm calling my family, my Rabbi.. buy it NOW! Within a year it could be at $15. Long-term, Ford has historically been at $35 - you never know, it could go higher if it overtakes GM to become the #1 car company in the US.

Bet you wish you had bought Ford when I did. 11-23-2008.

.​
I bought F on 11/21. :) I hung in there with BAC as well. My initial buy was @ $21.50. I averaged down to $8.52. If it hits 18$+ today I'm taking some profit.

Just checked... I paid 1.30/share for F.

That's balls of steel right there. Way to tough it out through all of that, I can guarantee you I wouldn't have had the same fortitude.

I also don't have the capital to have averaged down that far through the drop, either.

Bet you wish you had bought Ford when I did. 11-23-2008.

I don't remember, but i do remember how much. $2.00/share. I'm kicking myself.

I only bought 100 shares. It goes with my advice to whoever on this board asked the question. I only invested what i could afford to lose. I hope incontinues going up, but it seemed to be around $10.00 for years. That's kind of what I was looking for it to get to.

At $5.38 right now down almost $1 from when I said to buy Ford. Well, we're all taking a hit here, folks. Just grin and bear it - within a year from now, it'll be over $10.

Forum List

Back