Ford willing towork with Trump to keep production in the U.S.

Wow! So now everyone wants to screw tax payers to stay in the country. Like I said, Trump has started a dangerous precedent.

Wow! So now everyone wants to screw tax payers to stay in the country. Like I said, Trump has started a dangerous precedent.

So more good union jobs staying in the country that contribute more to our economy than any tax breaks is dangerous?........:cuckoo:

Federal and state and local have no claim on more taxes, it's best if they are starved… LOL

First Carrier now possibly Ford.... and hopefully many, many more jobs to stay in America!

President elect Trump is delivering the goods!:up:

Translation~ He is stealing the Union vote from the democrats, what if he goes after the black voters?

There is no doubt more companies will keep production in the USA now that The Donald is using his magic wand (the telephone). :p

Democrats hate the middle class so much they are crying to think middle class jobs might be saved.

maybe now that we will have our economy back, maybe trump can bring back pontiac and oldsmobile! GM is alive? really? but who did they have to kill in 2009 to stay alive?

What the rubes don't understand is that companies who already have factories in mexico and overseas will just expand there instead of here

Forum List

Back