Ford overtakes toyota

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
And you Republicans say that no one wants to buy American. Why do you hate America and American workers so much? Over half the cars sold in America are made by the Big 3. Stop wishing America and Obama will fail. Its sad. :(

Ford Motor Co., the healthiest of Detroit's auto makers, scored a small victory, outselling Toyota Motor Co. for the first time in at least a year as the Japanese auto maker's sales fell even more preciptiously than those of its U.S. rival.

Auto Sales Remain in a Rut; Ford Overtakes Toyota - WSJ.com

Your headline is a bit misleading. Both companies sales are down. How is that a good thing? And you want to give credit for poor business numbers to your Dear Leader?

And finally, could you refresh our memories as to how much Bailout money Ford Motor Company took from the gubamint?

Your headline is a bit misleading. Both companies sales are down. How is that a good thing? And you want to give credit for poor business numbers to your Dear Leader?

And finally, could you refresh our memories as to how much Bailout money Ford Motor Company took from the gubamint?

Ford took NOTHING! :clap2:

PS. Spector defects, We get to Appoint a liberal the Supreme Court, now this.

The better things get, the madder you guys get.

It's only been 101 days. Stop judging Obama harder than you did Bush just because he's black. :lol:

Mad Scientist beat me to the punch:

"Toyota saw a 42% decline in April, while Ford's U.S. sales fell 32%."

Yippee!!!!!

What's wrong with Toyota? They don't have unions. :lol:

What's wrong with the broke asses that work for Toyota?

Now maybe you see why it is important to pay American workers a decent wage. If you pay them $15 an hour, they won't be able to afford your cars.

I guess Toyota's aren't that much cheaper or better if they are losing sales so rapidly.

And FUCK giving them a bailout. They can ask Japan or China or wherever they come from for the money.

Remember when Bush was president and he always gave us the bad news on Friday's so we would forget over the weekend?

You don't know how much you turn your readers OFF to buying American Cars.. keep going..btw,,, I check cars sometimes when I go shopping... 1 in ten cars in the lot roughly are American,, mostly you see,, toyota, honda, mazda, mitsubishi,, volvo.. course,, I'm a southern redn:eusa_whistle:eck but we have money too,, course now if the obamalama wants to pay me to buy one of his shitty little Fiats I might think about it.

Last edited:

Ford took NOTHING! :clap2:

PS. Spector defects, We get to Appoint a liberal the Supreme Court, now this.

The better things get, the madder you guys get.

It's only been 101 days. Stop judging Obama harder than you did Bush just because he's black. :lol:

We're mad? Don't you notice all the "GOP doomed" threads that get posted? You should, you start a lot of them. :lol:

And you Republicans say that no one wants to buy American. Why do you hate America and American workers so much? Over half the cars sold in America are made by the Big 3. Stop wishing America and Obama will fail. Its sad. :(

Ford Motor Co., the healthiest of Detroit's auto makers, scored a small victory, outselling Toyota Motor Co. for the first time in at least a year as the Japanese auto maker's sales fell even more preciptiously than those of its U.S. rival.

Why do you hate American workers? How many American workers work for Toyota?

Mad Scientist beat me to the punch:

"Toyota saw a 42% decline in April, while Ford's U.S. sales fell 32%."

Yippee!!!!!

What's wrong with Toyota? They don't have unions. :lol:

What's wrong with the broke asses that work for Toyota?

Now maybe you see why it is important to pay American workers a decent wage. If you pay them $15 an hour, they won't be able to afford your cars.

I guess Toyota's aren't that much cheaper or better if they are losing sales so rapidly.

And FUCK giving them a bailout. They can ask Japan or China or wherever they come from for the money.

What's wrong with Toyota? Nothing. Their profit margins are much greater than Ford's. Sure, they sold a few thousand less cars, but the number is still huge.

It's amazing how you come up with the crap you post. Do you have 'crap response generator' program?

I don't know that is such a good thing for your argument? How many of the 'sales' were just because Ford refused the bailout money?

Geez! I thought by your headline that Ford took over Toyota! :rolleyes:

Every major auto maker reported dramatic declines from year-earlier levels. Toyota Motor Co., with a 42% slide, fell behind Ford Motor Co. in the monthly tally for the first time since early 2008 even as Ford's sales fell 32%. GM sales dropped 33% and Chrysler sales fell 48%. Honda Motor Co. sales were down 25% and Nissan Motor Co. fell 38%.

:doubt:

What the heck are you talking about Sealy...I love Ford, I own four of them, have owned almost all Fords (at least 20) even had a Ford semi truck back when they built 'em, won't drive a pick-up truck that ain't a Ford, own Ford stock, still buying Ford stock and.....I'm a Republican.

Last edited:

ford owns part of mazda and volvo so not quite all american ......

you are a moron....

why should i buy something simply because it is "american"? whats funny is that you don't even realize that a "ford/american" car is not entirely american....it has many foreign parts.

i own two jap 4runners. love em. will not buy american until they give me the same quality.

wtf should shell out my dollars to buy some car/truck simply because it is """"american""""?

you are a moron....

why should i buy something simply because it is "american"? whats funny is that you don't even realize that a "ford/american" car is not entirely american....it has many foreign parts.

i own two jap 4runners. love em. will not buy american until they give me the same quality.

wtf should shell out my dollars to buy some car/truck simply because it is """"american""""?

aren't there more american parts in a toyota than a ford.....

ford owns part of mazda and volvo so not quite all american ......

That's true...my wifes Ford Probe is mechanically identical to the Mazda 626 and MX-6...but it was still built in Flat Rock Michigan, as were the Mazdas.

Ford always outscores Toyota:

In break downs.

Rebuilt engines.

Rebuilt transmissions.

Doorhandles that fall off.

Dumb electronics that nobody wants, cost a lot, and constantly fail.

Ugliest sedans

Ugliest coops.

Closing dealerships.

Yep, Ford, Chrysler and Chevy and definitely in the lead on the above.

In break downs.

Rebuilt engines.

Rebuilt transmissions.

Ugliest sedans

Ugliest coops.

Closing dealerships.

It's sad to say but it's the truth..

In break downs.

Rebuilt engines.

Rebuilt transmissions.

Ugliest sedans

Ugliest coops.

Closing dealerships.

:rolleyes: I'm working on my third trip around the odometer in my 20 year old F150 ... 230,000 + miles, one owner, the insides of the engine, tranny or rearend have never seen the light of day since they bolted 'em shut in Detroit.

Forum List

Back