Ford losing customers after discontinuing cars.... But I said that

Face it Ford is charging 1000 dollars for the muffler that should be stock. This is what Chevy does on the vette, if you want the performance muffler you order it.

PS Ford is no longer making cars for the South and by the way there is only one America to me, South and North was fixed long ago

Why would Ford put a quiet muffler on a new vehicle when they knew customers wanted a somewhat loud exhaust note?
Thats pure ignorance.

And your mentality has Ford abandoning car manufacturing

They're still going to make the Mustang...which incidentally is the only car I would consider in the Ford line up.

I considered it too until the price topped a new 2019 Stingray at which point Ford lost

Well show me the prices.
For the record, dead isn't funny

Here you go

Arctic White 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe 1LT for Sale in Maryland - 1G1YA2D71K5124439

Seems like it was a good business decision. Those cars were not profitable, and SUV, CUV, and truck sales are doing well. If they lose some customers to Toyota and Honda, that's regrettable but won't hurt the bottom line much.
Ford admitting that they are too dumb to compete with nips is certainly not a good business decision

Too dumb? I don't think it's a matter of intelligence. You can't magically lower costs, just by being smart. There is no method of just "willing" the cost of production to be cheaper.
Wrong Honda, Toyota and Nissan are doing it.

Ford just admitted that nips are better than the USA

So either they are better or ford is stupid
You really are self absorbed, aren't you........

Most trolls are.

Seems like it was a good business decision. Those cars were not profitable, and SUV, CUV, and truck sales are doing well. If they lose some customers to Toyota and Honda, that's regrettable but won't hurt the bottom line much.
Ford admitting that they are too dumb to compete with nips is certainly not a good business decision

Too dumb? I don't think it's a matter of intelligence. You can't magically lower costs, just by being smart. There is no method of just "willing" the cost of production to be cheaper.

Most trolls are.
Arctic White 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe 1LT for Sale in Maryland - 1G1YA2D71K5124439

Weep away fool

And enjoy the cars ford cant make

Most trolls are.
I would know......... :eusa_whistle:

:D

Most trolls are.
I would know......... :eusa_whistle:

:D
Lol

Most trolls are.

Weep away fool

Weep for what? I already have my new Vette ordered. And, I own a real GT40 worth more than everything you own. I learned a long time ago that there are always people who have more than you. I learned that it doesn't matter so long as I have the things I want. I do. I am buying an Elva Courier MKII as well so I can go vintage racing. I like racing. I just haven't done it for a while because my race car was too valuable to race. The Elva isn't. I can bend it and I won't care.

You try to impress people because you are insecure, a loser, and a troll. I don't try to impress people because I don't care what they think of me. I just do what I do and if they are interested I will tell them what they want to know. Not to impress but because they want to learn..

You aren't grown up enough yet to know that.

Most trolls are.

Weep away fool

Weep for what? I already have my new Vette ordered. And, I own a real GT40 worth more than everything you own. I learned a long time ago that there are always people who have more than you. I learned that it doesn't matter so long as I have the things I want. I do. I am buying an Elva Courier MKII as well so I can go vintage racing. I like racing. I just haven't done it for a while because my race car was too valuable to race. The Elva isn't. I can bend it and I won't care.

You try to impress people because you are insecure, a loser, and a troll. I don't try to impress people because I don't care what they think of me. I just do what I do and if they are interested I will tell them what they want to know. Not to impress but because they want to learn..

Thanks for being my internet pet troll

Most trolls are.

Weep away fool

Since you're buying cars the wife could use a new Prius....... :eusa_whistle:

Most trolls are.

Weep away fool

Thanks for being my internet pet troll
Thanks for the entertainment!! :thup:

Most trolls are.

Weep away fool

Sorry dude, I only buy real cars!:biggrin:

Most trolls are.

Weep away fool

She'll take a Mustang.......

Ask frannie....he's an "expert" :lmao::lmao:

Don'tcha mean ex spurt?

Don'tcha mean ex spurt?

Hey dingleberry since you have admitted that you are a troll I am ignoring you.

Enjoy jerking off as usual on your own

CIAO

Don'tcha mean ex spurt?

Hey dingleberry since you have admitted that you are a troll I am ignoring you.

Enjoy jerking off as usual on your own

CIAO
If you need some tampons I'm sure your local store has them. Tissues also. :thup:

Forum List

Back