Ford F-150 For Sale

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
4x4

Come on, we have all seen them on the sides of the roads? And Dodge Rams, Chevy whatever.....Ya

?
I'm confused....your point?
I've seen more Honda's, Toyotas and Datsuns than Chevy trucks on the side of the roads

I hear you can barely even give away an SUV, anymore.

People go to trade them in for something sane, and find that the dealers are not even remotely interested in taking them.

I admit to a certain amount of shadenfreuden when I hear these stories.

Having had more than one monster truck owner or SUV asshat sitting on my ass on the highway (why? Because they could do it with impunity, that's why) I take a guilty delight watching these short sighted notwits suffer.

God forgive me but the mo'fo's deserve it.

I hear you can barely even give away an SUV, anymore.

People go to trade them in for something sane, and find that the dealers are not even remotely interested in taking them.

I admit to a certain amount of shadenfreuden when I hear these stories.

Having had more than one monster truck owner or SUV asshat sitting on my ass on the highway (why? Because they could do it with impunity, that's why) I take a guilty delight watching these short sighted notwits suffer.

God forgive me but the mo'fo's deserve it.

Some do, some don't. You aren't one of those guys that likes to get his little bitty car in the left lane and do 10 mph under the speed limit, are you? If you're in the right lane, even if I don't like it, I really can't bitch. But if you're in the left doing that, you are the asshole.

I have a big truck because I use it for work; otherwise, I'd have a mid-sized one. But if you are doing the above, I'll ride your ass in a Ford Festiva.:eusa_eh:

Or one of those assholes who zips in between cars without signalling, then cutting in front of you and slowing down...or coming right up on your ass so close I can see the boogers in your nose as you're picking it.

Next time I'm slamming on the brakes. See, when I slam on the brakes, you'll know it. If you slam on the brakes when I'm behind you, if I were to tailgate you (which I don't do)....you'll still know it.

Or one of those assholes who zips in between cars without signalling, then cutting in front of you and slowing down...or coming right up on your ass so close I can see the boogers in your nose as you're picking it.

Next time I'm slamming on the brakes. See, when I slam on the brakes, you'll know it. If you slam on the brakes when I'm behind you, if I were to tailgate you (which I don't do)....you'll still know it.

How's about you just move on over to the right lane where you belong?

Regardless of the speed you're doing in the left lane, if someones riding your ass, you should just move over. After all, it IS a passing lane, and they're trying to pass you. If you slam on the brakes, you get nailed for it, and you get a totalled car out of the mess. Why bother?

Hey, let the pickup trucks lose market value all they want.

In my line of work, I can make a pretty penny with one. I'll be more than happy to take your pickups that you don't want anymore.

Hey, let the pickup trucks lose market value all they want.

In my line of work, I can make a pretty penny with one. I'll be more than happy to take your pickups that you don't want anymore.

Give me 10K you can have mine. An 04 Ranger complete with nothing but a bedliner and radio, 23,000 miles still on its orginal tires. Got another 37,000 miles or another 20 months on the warranty.

Looks like new.. Hell it still smells new to be honest.

Last edited:
Give me 10K you can have mine. An 04 Ranger complete with nothing but a bedliner and radio, 23,000 miles still on its orginal tires. Got another 37,000 miles or another 20 months on the warranty.

Looks like new.. Hell it still smells new to be honest.

I was being a bit facetious, but that sounds a bit high. I like the miles, but if it's bare bones then I'd prefer to pay under 10k. What size engine?

Some do, some don't. You aren't one of those guys that likes to get his little bitty car in the left lane and do 10 mph under the speed limit, are you? If you're in the right lane, even if I don't like it, I really can't bitch. But if you're in the left doing that, you are the asshole.

I have a big truck because I use it for work; otherwise, I'd have a mid-sized one. But if you are doing the above, I'll ride your ass in a Ford Festiva.:eusa_eh:

No gun, I'm not.

I am one of those people likely to slam on my breaks bringing my vehicle to a stop acoss both lanes, get out of my car and start smashing your windshield though, if I have kids in car and you've proven to be a tailgating asshole.

If you're not one of those, if you're just riding my ass for a while until you can pass safely, fine by me.

No gun, I'm not.

I am one of those people likely to slam on my breaks bringing my vehicle to a stop acoss both lanes, get out of my car and start smashing your windshield though, if I have kids in car and you've proven to be a tailgating asshole.

If you're not one of those, if you're just riding my ass for a while until you can pass safely, fine by me.

Well, THAT isn't likely to get your kids killed. Way to go, pops!

No gun, I'm not.

When I was younger, I used to slow down purposely on single lane roads so someone would try to pass me, and then I'd mat it and prevent them from doing so. Sometimes people would bite and I'd get a race out of it, and sometimes not. Every once in a while someone would get pissed enough to follow me somewhere to try and confront me. Suffice it to say, I enjoyed provoking fights in my younger immature years.

But I'm from Jersey, and that's my excuse.

Forum List

Back