Forcing the use of aborted babies in vaccines

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
hqdefault.jpg

I’m shocked by this – if it’s true.

Unfortunately, when you go to the doctor and get your vaccination, you get a shot, which you probably thought was held to the same standards. Except if you’re Catholic and actually care about abortion, this isn’t true, because a large number of the vaccinations out there are built from aborted baby stem cells.

The above link contains a detailed list of what vaccines made like this have been approved by the FDA. 23 of them!

More @ Vaccines, Abortion & Fetal Tissue

If you think shocking the posters here justifies your use of a dead human are you're fooling yourself...try being in a war zone, it'll turn you on even more..

when I was a mod, pictures like that were not allowed, without in the least a warning....

and yes that is not fetal tissue nor a 12 to 14 week fetus, which is what was used back in the 1960's when these 2 cell lines were developed for the vaccines, which have been cloned and used ever since....

If you think shocking the posters here justifies your use of a dead human are you're fooling yourself...try being in a war zone, it'll turn you on even more..
If you find the truth of what is actually happening, to be shocking... Then it’s time to stand up and do something about it.

when I was a mod, pictures like that were not allowed, without in the least a warning....

and yes that is not fetal tissue nor a 12 to 14 week fetus, which is what was used back in the 1960's when these 2 cell lines were developed for the vaccines, which have been cloned and used ever since....
If it’s okay to do. Then it should be okay to show. Who promised sanctuary from the realities of common practice? Is this same revulsion the impetus for abortion doctors not showing the ultrasounds to mother’s prior, and during the murder of their babies? Peoples negative reaction to such images damns all who would promote its practice. And they know it. So they lobby authorities to hide the realities from others...

If it’s okay to do. Then it should be okay to show. Who promised sanctuary from the realities of common practice? Is this same revulsion the impetus for abortion doctors not showing the ultrasounds to mother’s prior, and during the murder of their babies? Peoples negative reaction to such images damns all who would promote its practice. And they know it. So they lobby authorities to hide the realities from others...
Graphic Warning is not something hard to do....

AND I said it used to be a rule we followed as mods, I did not say it was still a rule, and it was not just for bloody babies in a bowl, if it was a picture of a beheading, or someone brutally murdered, or a guy injured from a tractor....or a picture or video of a suicde... we did not allow those type of graphics to be put in any ole' forum on our site....

sure it is ''every day life'' but they don't show these graphic things on legitimate sites or the news without measures on censor-ism...blurred spots of pics etc....

when I was a mod, there was no AGE RESTRICTION for minors, anyone could join this site.... due to that, certain things were restricted.... This was many many years ago, I do not know if things have changed in that realm?

hqdefault.jpg

Unfortunately, when you go to the doctor and get your vaccination, you get a shot, which you probably thought was held to the same standards. Except if you’re Catholic and actually care about abortion, this isn’t true, because a large number of the vaccinations out there are built from aborted baby stem cells.

The above link contains a detailed list of what vaccines made like this have been approved by the FDA. 23 of them!

One would have to wonder why liberals would want to inject "unwanted parasites" into other unsuspecting people?

hqdefault.jpg

One would have to wonder why liberals would want to inject "unwanted parasites" into other unsuspecting people?
That question sees to be both nonsensical and unrelated to the topic.

Forum List

Back