Forcing employers to provide this or that will result in one thing.......

You may well be right, Gramps. If so, it's a step on the road to the single payer system that will actually work, instead of the Rube Goldberg contraption that is Obamacare.

Single payer couldn't cover contraception. Just sayin'.
Why not CG? Medicare and Medicaid covers vasectomies.....if that isn't contraception, then I don't know what is?

Last edited:
They may very well just opt to pay the fine and not provide any insurance. You libs are so obsessed with controlling everything that you're ultimately going to cost many people their insurance.
go for a Universal Plan then, and stop putting the employers on the spot for offering Insurance as a benefit.... businesses would flourish and be better competitive with all other countries that have universal plans...? Or are businesses in these other allied countries charged a healthcare tax to help the gvt pay for employee's health care?....hmmmm, that I don't know?

Employers weren't put on the spot. They offered coverage to entice good help. Liberals have twisted the employment bonus into something they never were intended to be (a crutch)

Last edited:
I'm a medical provider and I have already been notified by two insurance carriers that they are cutting my reimbursement rate by 30%. Why? Because they are going to have to take everybody and anyone as well as provide more coverage for people. How are they going to do this? By stiffing the providers by cutting our reimbursement rates. I am one of the lowest cost providers in this area, but I am going to have to raise my fees in order to not lose a big part of my income. The taxpayers and the insured are the ones who will get hurt.

My health insurance is through a high risk pool because I have pre-existing conditions and I'm of the age not one wants to insure. My insurance company has advised me that they will be dropping my coverage now that insurance carriers must accept everyone. Sure they have to take me.....but at what cost? I am expecting my rates to at least double, which is going to cost me over $1000 a month. How am I going to afford that? By raising my fees.

The taxpayers are the ones that are going to get hosed.

I'm a medical provider and I have already been notified by two insurance carriers that they are cutting my reimbursement rate by 30%. Why? Because they are going to have to take everybody and anyone as well as provide more coverage for people. How are they going to do this? By stiffing the providers by cutting our reimbursement rates. I am one of the lowest cost providers in this area, but I am going to have to raise my fees in order to not lose a big part of my income. The taxpayers and the insured are the ones who will get hurt.

My health insurance is through a high risk pool because I have pre-existing conditions and I'm of the age not one wants to insure. My insurance company has advised me that they will be dropping my coverage now that insurance carriers must accept everyone. Sure they have to take me.....but at what cost? I am expecting my rates to at least double, which is going to cost me over $1000 a month. How am I going to afford that? By raising my fees.

Do you care for Medicare Patients and how does Medicare, who also has to take in all, sick or healthy, pay in comparison to the 30% cut those 2 insurance providers are offering you?

Last edited:

Do you care for Medicare Patients and how does Medicare, who also has to take in all, sick or healthy, pay in comparison to the 30% cut those 2 insurance providers are offering you?

I quit taking Medicare years ago because of the low reimbursement rates and because of the hassle of billing them. I do take the state Medicaid coverage; they are easy to deal with regarding billing, and they pay my full fee. They do have a limit they pay, but because my fee is below that rate, I've always received full reimbursement.

They may very well just opt to pay the fine and not provide any insurance. You libs are so obsessed with controlling everything that you're ultimately going to cost many people their insurance.

Moron

But a useful moron, while you defend health insurance for profit companies (do you know how long for profit health insurance has existed in the US, moron?)

they are literally waiting to deny you coverage for their profit, dont believe me?

:lol::lol:

just wait

Remember when you go to the polls that it was the democrats who stole 500 billion dollars from medicare. And tell your friends too.

Moron

But a useful moron, while you defend health insurance for profit companies (do you know how long for profit health insurance has existed in the US, moron?)

they are literally waiting to deny you coverage for their profit, dont believe me?

:lol::lol:

just wait

Has anyone told you just how much your mouth is like a vagina? Seriously, you should grow a goatee.

•Fiction: If you're insured through your employer, health care reform won't affect you.
•Fact: On the contrary, many new consumer protections under the Affordable Care Act are already benefiting people with job-based health insurance.

For example, the health care reform law bars insurers from placing lifetime limits on what they will pay for a worker's medical care, plus there are new restrictions on annual benefit limits, says Brian Chiglinsky, spokesman for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. "Insurers are no longer able to arbitrarily cancel your insurance policy when you get sick, except in cases of fraud," he adds.

8 major myths about health care reform - Yahoo! Finance

•Fiction: All businesses will be required to provide employee health insurance.
•Fact: The Affordable Care Act does not require employers to provide health coverage.

*Fiction: everyone takes you seriously

*Fact: you are a liberal suck up who will believe anything

democrats deny care to seniors by robbing their account of 500 billion dollars. remember that.

•Fiction: All businesses will be required to provide employee health insurance.
•Fact: The Affordable Care Act does not require employers to provide health coverage.

*Fiction: everyone takes you seriously

*Fact: you are a liberal suck up who will believe anything

so to you, facts are fiction?

damn, this country is completely fucked up , isnt it

opposition to ACA is purely and simply opposition to the Black man, since it was created by the right in the first place

we know who you are, you are rabid, vile, filthy racists and the human family is growing tired of you

opposition to ACA is purely and simply opposition to the Black man, since it was created by the right in the first place

we know who you are, you are rabid, vile, filthy racists and the human family is growing tired of you

Another profoundly disturbing statement.

You can't expect much more from the shallow left. He's trying really hard to be relevant to someone...anyone...

For the Left it was never about insurance

it was about getting the gov'ts foot in the door

Businesses will do what they are already doing. Moving out of the country. Not hiring. Not expanding. What democrats fail to realize is that while we are not growing, we are disintegrating. It's a slow collapse but you can see it in the number of cities going bankrupt and the reasons why.

Forum List

Back