Forcible Rape vs. Legitimate Rape.

Are one of those....that every time they see the "enter" key you get a boner?????

When a guy farts is it a turn on?

Are you the type that can't maintain an erection unless you smell shit???

If so....

2j0jadx.jpg

Just got photoshop Mudmissile?

For a guy with manshit on your dick..and man cum in your mouth..you are awfully bold.

And project alot too.

What did it for you..I mean..what turned you into such a cum gargling pantywaisted fruit loopian faggot?

Did you get a blanket party? Did someone slip it on in? Did you find you liked it?

There's a glory hole with your name on it, girlie.

:cool:

And you're the prick that wants to be on the other side and get his dick munched.

Sorry, I don't eat baby-food.

Maybe George Michael is up for some bathroom toe-tapping.

Naw..I don't.

And yeah..you do have standards..I see. You don't eat "baby food" you like em big.

I don't like them at all. And I don't want my dick in any man's mouth.

Which is the difference between us.

You have dick size standards..I want no part of it.

Which is why you are a faggot.

:D

Ask Whoopi.

So you are saying that a 14 year old girl who gets seduced by a 25 year old man is not the victim of "forcable rape" and therefore she should be compelled to have the baby of her rapist?

Really?

No, that is what Whoopie is saying, I think.

I don't think Whoopie said anything about her not being able to get an abortion. (Since Polanksi anally violated that girl because she didn't have birth control. She wasn't a virgin.)

I think Polanski is a creep, but the punishment far outweighed the crime. He got caught by a couple of grifters looking for a payoff.

So you are saying that a 14 year old girl who gets seduced by a 25 year old man is not the victim of "forcable rape" and therefore she should be compelled to have the baby of her rapist?

Really?

No, that is what Whoopie is saying, I think.

I don't think Whoopie said anything about her not being able to get an abortion. (Since Polanksi anally violated that girl because she didn't have birth control. She wasn't a virgin.)

I think Polanski is a creep, but the punishment far outweighed the crime. He got caught by a couple of grifters looking for a payoff.

The op, which is what I responded to, didn't say anything about abortion.

Just got photoshop Mudmissile?

For a guy with manshit on your dick..and man cum in your mouth..you are awfully bold.

And project alot too.

What did it for you..I mean..what turned you into such a cum gargling pantywaisted fruit loopian faggot?

Did you get a blanket party? Did someone slip it on in? Did you find you liked it?

There's a glory hole with your name on it, girlie.

:cool:

And you're the prick that wants to be on the other side and get his dick munched.

Sorry, I don't eat baby-food.

Maybe George Michael is up for some bathroom toe-tapping.

Naw..I don't.

And yeah..you do have standards..I see. You don't eat "baby food" you like em big.

I don't like them at all. And I don't want my dick in any man's mouth.

Which is the difference between us.

You have dick size standards..I want no part of it.

Which is why you are a faggot.

:D

WOW............you're really not good at this.:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back