Forcible Rape has created Admirable Human Beings

It's a simple defense of the anti-abortion viewpoint: even if the child wasn't planned or wanted, give him/her a chance to live and possibly life a long, fulfilling life.

Mike Huckabee ‘Forcible Rape Has Created Admirable Human Beings’ | PoliticalGroove

Huck...you have lost your way...So when do the Honor Slaying begin? The GOP has now elevated itself to the 14th Century. And the Truth begins to crawl slowly from the shadows of their sick little minds.

Perhaps you'd care to share the EXACT QUOTE with the rest of the class...

“Ethel Waters, for example, was the result of a forcible rape,” Huckabee said of the late American gospel singer. One-time presidential candidate Huckabee added: “I used to work for James Robison back in the 1970s, he leads a large Christian organization. He, himself, was the result of a forcible rape. And so I know it happens, and yet even from those horrible, horrible tragedies of rape, which are inexcusable and indefensible, life has come and sometimes, you know, those people are able to do extraordinary things.”

end dumbass thread

This is utter bullshit.
When I went to bed last night I was under the impression that the GOP had succeeded in convincing Akin to do the right thing and step the hell down.

Now we've got idiots like Huck and Limbaugh doing exactly what the left always does when one of their own steps in it and exactly what I was sure WOULDN'T happen.

Take the trash to the curb GOP and let's move the fuck on already!

This is utter bullshit.
When I went to bed last night I was under the impression that the GOP had succeeded in convincing Akin to do the right thing and step the hell down.

Now we've got idiots like Huck and Limbaugh doing exactly what the left always does when one of their own steps in it and exactly what I was sure WOULDN'T happen.

Take the trash to the curb GOP and let's move the fuck on already!

I've always questioned Huckabee's bonifides.

Libs seem bitter and frustrated. I mean more so than usual

Actually, it's very hard to seem bitter and frustrated when the GOP hands us such a wonderful gift.

Not quite as wonderful as the gift Obama gave us "You didn't build that".

That's the gift that just keeps on giving.

This is just a poor choice of words.

The left seems to be steeped in trivialities. It's pretty much all they have left.

Obama gave away his life-long ideological beliefs in one speech and it's much deeper than some dip-shit that used the wrong word.

Guess everyone should just shut the f up from now on so the media can't use their words against them

and essentially take everyone's attention off of Joe Biden's gaffe or Obama's gaffe.

Both despicable comments to be sure.

BTW, how bout those tax-returns, Huh?

Last edited:
GOP, barring a Court Order, you and Mister Akin are now chained together for November. Enjoy!

Forum List

Back